Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 07:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Once again for Glory
Jesus Christ Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-11-2015, 09:24 PM

The day is fast approaching when the Savior shall appear,
And every eye His glory shall behold;
The tokens of His coming fill the loyal heart with cheer
Though strife abounds and love is waxing cold.

Refrain

We’ll see Him as He is,
And the brightness of His glory we shall share;
We’ll see Him as He is,
And the likeness of His image we shall bear.

In all His Father’s glory, clothed in majesty unveiled,
With myriads of the shining angel band,
The King descends triumphant in whose might we have prevailed,
And all the ransomed rise at His command.

Refrain
Oh, may we all as sons of light be watching unto prayer,
For surely our redemption draweth nigh;
With holy zeal and patient faith, let every soul prepare
To join the advent chorus in the sky.

Refrain

Adrian Storms, why is it that you refuse to speak about me? Are you trying to play that religious man that doesn’t want to slander the son of God? If you are you should know that being foolish is also a sin. If you take a few moments and get through the idea of treating me like a challenge you will see that I am far from a fragile piece of glass.
You expect me to believe that the police were beating you for no reason? They took an oath under God to serve and protect. I know that there are some that break these rules but mostly they are good. The devil works in mysterious ways and sometimes he contaminates those that he fears the most. A weak soul is where he enters and he will rip people apart until they are nothing but a mistake ridden retch that wishes they could change the past. Sometimes the past is all they have to offer when trying to get into heaven.

We should talk about the kingdom of heaven for a while. I can tell that you have your issues and I want you to know that neither I, nor my father blames you in a negative way. Ye shall not be condemned unless it is truly rotten deeds. I cannot and will not cast you to hell for not understanding. I can tell from what you speak of in your promo is that you are far from intelligent. Ignorance is a sin, not a bad sin. Not like adultery or murder not in the name of God.

Pour down Thy Spirit from above,
And bid all strife and discord cease;
Joint heart to heart in mutual love,
O reign among us, Prince of Peace.

If in the souls where love should be
Arise the storms of fierce self-will,
Calm Thou that troubled, angry sea,
Speak to the tempest, “Peace, be still.”

If rude reproach be o’er us flung,
And slander wound as with a sword,
Rule Thou th’unruly answering tongue,
And silence every vengeful word.

Whene’er in this wild world we meet,
Unkindly deeds that anger move,
Teach us forgiveness, triumph sweet,
To conquer evil will with love.

In every land, in every home,
In every heart let love increase;
Let love proclaim Thy kingdom come,
O reign among us, Prince of Peace.

As the songs go I must say that those here have issues that need resolved. I can’t help but notice all the negative that comes from these people, none but a select few will join me in my venture through the light. Earlier today I spoke with Austin Fernando and he turned down the opportunity to stand beside me and fight against the lowers, the darkness, the homosexuals. He should have agreed. I believe he deep down has those same perverted feelings that well surely damn him to the bowels of hell. It is not a hard request to help people from their darkened holes and bring them higher. For some reason people think I won’t actually help them. I am far from a helpless fool, I helped C.C. Hollywood prevail and rise! Now look at what he has done, he is in a qualifying match for the Xtreme title and that was because we worked together. He would show up early every day and pray with me. He begged for forgiveness because of his past deeds and I granted him victory. He is really a nice guy.

I also proved that I am not a pacifist, I fight for what is right. I vanquish evil and darkness and I do it for the people. I have given away all my money I earned here in the XWF to prove a point. My point is that I am not a greedy, low down, good for nothing, devil worshipper. I am here for purely the glory of the lord. I will accept new recruits to be in the New Apostles and no one will be turned away! We fight for glory and against evil. I feel that there are enough people here to make a good faction.

I wish that everyone will see what I can do and grant me the respect I earned. i have been speaking with Shane about opening a church on Sundays in the Office, please join me next week for our first service. At that time I will teach you the true ways, the glory and what forever actually means!

Up in Heaven, up in Heaven,
In the bright place far away,
He Whom bad men crucified,
Sitteth at His Father’s side,
Til the Judgment Day.

And He loves His little children,
And He pleadeth for them there,
Asking the great God of Heav’n
That their sins may be forgiven,
And He hears their prayer.

Never more a helpless Baby,
Born in poverty and pain,