Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 09:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Vienes a mí, Hermano!
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-11-2015, 09:22 PM

"Since Maverick isn't going to defend himself for whatever reason, I might as well target the next member of the team, El bastardo hijo de mexicanos en los Estados Unidos en todas partes, Luca Arzegotti. Hitting the rocks and snorting the coke too hard, eh? Your all play and no work lifestyle caught up to you? Well that's what you get for not doing a goddamn thing for the past few months. I can't wait for you to change your race again to an Asian man, next. Race lifting seems to be a common theme here in the XWF. What will be the next fad? Eating genitalia off a silver platter?"

We fade in on a rather crowded bar during happy hour, where people are chatting it up with other men and women while dancing to the music that's blaring out of the jukebox. A good two thirds of them are slightly tipsy, while one fourth of the other patrons seem to be doing the drunkard's dance. The other percentile are sitting down at their tables drinking club soda because they're either the designated driver or really boring. One of those really boring people just so happens to be Johnathan Heartsford, who's only here to find some sort of outlet for his stress for his upcoming match. He finds himself staring at the numerous amounts of college flags hung up across the bar. Many of which showcase a losing team.

Cambot, picking up multiple sources of noise from all across the bar, flies around every single patron and every single object making noise. A couple of people seem to be surprised that a flying camera is recording them while other people seem to pet it or dance around it. Off-screen, Johnathan stands up and goes after the bot, annoyed that he's been given a model that goes around filming every little thing that just so much as opens it's mouth. He ends up grabbing it and walking outside the bar, dismissing and insulting the muffled hollers of women that try to coo him over. When Johnathan lets go of the little machine, he's outside of the bar with club soda in hand. The lighting in the background illuminating just enough to show his currently annoyed face.

"I knew that bringing you to this place was a bad idea."

"Yet you did it anyways, well done."

"Hey, I'm not a robotics expert. That's why I ordered another one of these things from Shane himself to give to Lane. I don't know the basics of making a tiny robot, let alone one of this caliber!"

"But that's why you learn how to create things this advanced. Any human being with any sort of passion and ambition would study on these inventions and learn how they work, all the while building their own."

"My passion is here, wrestling for all the soon to be knights and proving a man such as myself can overcome the odds when pitted against people that have such supernatural abilities or such relentless jackasses that don't know when to quit."

"And how well did that work out for you? How many children have been inspired by you enough to take your word on anything? No, because you just keep losing against the men and women the children fear once they step into the ring. The only way for a normal man like you to beat people like them is to become abnormal. And the only way for you to become abnormal is for you to put on the mask."

"Fuck you, I'm not going to put it on, not in any circumstance."

The knight begins to walk away from the bar and over to his Saturn L300. He is stopped by an approaching woman, who spins him around and bitch slaps him, knocking him back a couple of steps. She is a white female with piercings on her lips and nose, tattoos across her chest (and by extension, her breasts), and long brown hair that goes far past her shoulders, barely touching her ass. She looks really angry at Johnathan for telling her off in the bar earlier. A few other men and women step out to check this brawl to be as it escalates higher as every second passes.

"When I fucking compliment you, I better be praised back! I didn't come here to get wasted and be turned down by the likes of you!"

She traps Johnathan in a headlock and begins punching the shit out of his skull.

"This is what you get for shutting me down! This is what you get!"

Suddenly, as if those punches shocked him back into reality, he picks the woman up, who is still punching his skull in, and throws her to the ground, where she lands knees first to the ground. He holds his head in pain, but she gets up instantly and continues on the attack with more punches. He retaliates with a hard right to the stomach, which drops her instantly. He scoffs at her pain.

"That's what you get for trying to hit on a person that wasn't intere-"

She grabs his testicles and squeezes them tightly, dropping him down to one knee as she gets to both feet. She lets go of his joy compartment as she clocks him with a left hook. Surprised that she's kicking his ass, he crawls over to a nearby car to stand himself upright. Not wanting to wait for him to walk back over to her, she pulls on his hair and drags him back over to the bar. Not wanting to get back inside, he rakes her face, blinding her for a moment and making her let go of the knight. Getting pissed, she rushes over to the dazed man, who retaliates by putting her in a drop toe hold, forcing her to fall over and plant her face on the concrete. He stands up and rubs his hands across his face.

"Beating up a woman, are you? How honorable of the knight to not back down from a challenge, especially if it's from a young woman like her."

"It's better than getting beat up by one, I'd say."

He picks the woman up and puts her in a sleeper hold. She flails around for a few seconds as he locks it in even tighter. She delivers a couple of elbows to his face, making him let go of the hold. She picks up a beer bottle nearby and attempts to bash it over the knight's head. He catches it and kicks her in the gut. She bends over and holds her stomach in pain. Johnathan, seeing an opportunity, backs up a couple of steps before dashing forward, throwing his leg up and striking her in the head with a punt kick. After annihilating her with a kick like that, she drops to the floor, out like a light. Multiple people 'ooooooh' out of a shared feeling of pain and shock that anyone would be ballsy enough to knock out a woman.

Not wanting to stay around for the backlash of the audience, Johnathan proceeds to grab the Cambot and get into the car. Before we could see him drive away from the bar, we fade to a completely different scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Como puede ver, Luca? Si al final se le pasa por alto me gusta la forma en que acaba de hacer, al final obtendrás un pollo al igual que he tocado delante de todos."

He clears his throat.

"Sorry, my high school and college Spanish courses are catching up to me. And it's clear to me that you're too fluent in the English language to understand just what the fuck I ended up saying to you. You know what else you won't end up understanding? Why the knight, the rock star, and everyone else involved has just knocked your ass clean out. Either that, or you're just wondering how you'll still be able to dance around after inhaling so much crack and coke to block out the pain. Hell, that's all I feel like saying about you because you only dismissed me with one measly sentence, saying that I'm totally more relevant than yo- I mean I'm still not that relevant. Hell I put in more work with my insults than you have picking up the phone. Must have been a strain on those noodle arms of yours."

He then proceeds to smile.

"And then we get to Frodo, who seems to be obsessed with fucking fish. You already used that insult on me you lazy, uninspired bastard. It apparently kills you to think of anything worth a damn to say, so you just ripped some shit out of Mastermind's book of making an idiot out of yourself. And no, my attempts of making you look bad don't work because you're already a load of human waste that is in a failing marriage with a fucking transvestite. Hell, knowing you, you hooked up with a man and had him change genders because no real woman would ever love a face like that."

""I've ignored that horrible mask argument because Frodo has proven to me that not only can he see, he can also make references to pop culture. Way to go, you stupid fuck. I can see the similarities of the mask I have in my hands and the ones the Shy Guys wear on their faces, but what I can't see is how you think a penis would be able to fit in there. Unless it's yours, long and thin, like a fucking straw. Have you forgotten that you fucking paid me to go in there with you in that closet? Did I sell out? Not really the question you should be asking. What you should be asking is who in the hell in their right mind would be desperate enough to pay someone to let them get fucked by you. Wouldn't you know it, you'd be the one to pay me for shit like that. Hell, anyone has been proven to do anything for the right amount of cash. Disgraceful fuck."

"Jesus was a badass, huh? I must have missed that section of the Bible. Tell me, was it here?"

Matthew 21:18-22 Said:Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.

"Probably here?"

John 15:16 Said:If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

"Or was it here?"

Mark 7:26-27 Said:The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter. But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs.

"Okay, the more I quote these verses, the more I realize that the real Jesus was an asshole that would do whatever it took for people to follow him around and suck his dick. Not much of a badass there. From the looks of things, Jesus was a sinner, much like you and I, who got lucky and became the son of God. And then this spoiled asshat decided, 'Hey, my dad is a total hypocrite, I might as well treat everyone like shit until they follow me blindly!' And wouldn't you know it, that's exactly what he did. And this is the guy that we're supposed to love because a book said so? Buddha, prove these men wrong!"

"Whatever, thanks for keeping me busy you two. Harrison hasn't done anything worth noting other then hanging around with the likes of you. Maverick still isn't worth stressing about, and he'll probably dig himself into hole much deeper than his partners have made. So I might as well en-"

His phone vibrates in his pocket. Curious as to what he's received, he pulls it out and flips it open. Turns out, he has missed a good amount of messages from Xavier Swann, one of his partners in the upcoming tag match Wondering just what he had to say, he opens the messages folder and puts the phone on speaker.

Voice mail Said:“Hey Knight, it's Xavier. Why do you never answer my calls, damn it? I've been wanting to talk to you about those damn shaft jockeys on Team Tigress! Damn idiots actually think they stand a chance against The Underground! Ha. Have you heard them running their mouths this week? Well, except for Maverick. The so called “Avatar of Perfection”. I guess the guy finally got the memo that there is a new sheriff in town. Can't say I blame the guy for tucking his tail between his legs though, I'm sure the second he saw the real Prince Perfect walk through the doors of this hell hole, he knew the jig was up. I mean, honestly, one look at yours truly and the world knew that Maverick was about as legit as Fraudo's threat to top himself. God damn goose-neck looking spastic. He should count himself lucky that I haven't kicked his ass already, given the fact the he was fraudulently claiming to be what the world already knows I am. I am the only Reflection of Perfection in this place, and the sooner that greased up ball bag realises and accepts it, the bett-BEEP.”

He moves on to the next message.

Voice mail Said:“And has for that Harrison guy, who the hell does he think he is kidding? Inspirational, my ass! Is it even the real Harrison? The guy died on October third last year for christs sake! How are we to know this isn't another Ultimate Warrior job? We could be facing Pete Monday for all we know! No matter, Knight, regardless of who he really is, he will prove no issue for us. To call him inspirational would be like saying that Maverick didn't take a shit on the title belt – it would just be an absolute lie. The fact is, we all know that Harrison has opted in to this match purely for his own sake, because he wants to try and snare a title shot and perhaps even sneak his way into the fatal four way at Turning Point.. but that's where he made his biggest mistake, because unfortunately for him, he fails to understand just how untouchable The Underground really is! We are the new benchmark! We are the barometer of this company, and the only inspirational thing Harrison will do this week is lay flat on his back, and he will inspire thousands of young women around the world who are desperate for money, to do the same – BEEP!”

Next message.

Voice mail Said:“God, this is frustrating! Answer my damn phone calls! Anyway, then there was Luca! That slimy Mexican didn't even mention me! Had the gall to ask who I was, like I was a nobody! Don't worry, Knight, by the end of Monday Madness, Luca Origami is going to know EXACTLY who Xavier Swann is! I'm going to make a point of sending his burrito loving ass, back across the border! Hell, by the time I am done with him, he'll be begging me for a bottle of tequila and a siesta so he can forget all about the ass kicking he received at the hands of the yours truly! Stupid sombrero wearing, Chinese looking asshole! The reality of it is though, Jonathan, that it is to our advantage that Luca has no respect for me, because it also means that he has no idea just what I am capable of! They don't call me the Sultan of Style for nothing, and at Madness, there will be nothing more gorgeous than the sight of Xavier Swann springing off the ropes and sending Luca's crooked teeth down to the back of his throat. It's game over for Origami, because his Swann Song is about to pla- BEEP”

Next.

Voice mail Said:“And as for that vanilliga, gangster wannabe, garden gnome, Fraudo? Well, someone really should have helped him accomplish his goal at the start of this week. Did you see that the guy tried to kill himself? Shame he didn't make it public sooner, I'm sure the rest of his team would have been dying to help him finish the job. If ever there was a guy who just doesn't know when to shut his mouth, Fraudo is definitely him. Comes out here day after day shoving his depressing life down peoples throats. I mean, the guy understands that we get it right? He's angry. His life sucks. He stands at two feet and three inches tall, has a penis the size of an acorn, and the only enjoyment he gets in his pathetic existence is wrapping that stupid buttersock around people's heads and screwing anything he get get his shrivel dick into, usually another man. I mean, it's no wonder he is so angry and has to come out and use the word “” thirty thousand times per week, he has a lot to say but a- BEEP”

He proceeds to play the last message.

Voice mail Said:“Very limited vocabulary with which to say it. The midget has the same mental capacity as a sack of mouldy potatoes from Shane's office, in fact, the only difference between the two is that the sack of potatoes is probably taller, and would be far more intimidating if it were a part of Team Tigress! Anyway, Knight, I just wanted to vent. You agree with me, right? Of course you do. Call me back. We'll do coffee.. or lunch.. or wine and cheese, whatever. Just, call me.. okay? Talk soon.”

"Damn, I better call this guy back before my battery dies on this phone. Hey, at least he did my job for me for the most part. Cambot."

BEEP BEEP.

"Turn off."

The scene cuts to black.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post