Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Unnatural Selection
IAmHollywood Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-08-2015, 11:03 PM

Coming off of a win in Los Angeles, where C.C. Hollywood gained the pinfall on TJ Wallace in a tornado tag team match, it would be an understatement to claim that his debut wasn't everything he said it would be. It was more. Hollywood forged a unity with a direct opposite in Jesus Christ, who did everything in his power to convert Hollywood into a believer. While that remains an incomplete task, Jesus Christ did one thing that C.C. Hollywood almost couldn't believe. The moment when TJ Wallace was driven into the canvas from the Crucifix Powerbomb, Jesus Christ backed off and let Hollywood take the win. Was that a ploy for Hollywood to look at Jesus Christ in a different way? Was Hollywood supposed to be the bigger man and accept Jesus Christ? Above all, was this the time and place for a conversion?

"I wouldn't change for the world."

In other words, "thanks, but no thanks." Ever the opportunist, Hollywood took the pin, the win, and kept moving with his career in stride. Debut match down, just like TJ Wallace's shoulders, and Hollywood is on to better things. Second week in the company and here is an opportunity to be in a title match just in time for a Pay Per View match. With the win last week comes an even greater challenge in the second week. A tornado tag team match shows madness, but that is nothing like the endurance and mayhem behind a six man battle royal match. The five competitors facing C.C. Hollywood feature Jill Lorder...

"Pretty face. I wouldn't give her the time of day. I'm sure she has a smile that would charm the masses. Fun and games? I got a kind of fifty-two pick up that involves your teeth. Please, don't make me the reason why no one flirts with you after Monday."

Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace...

"A football player turned wrestler. Tell me something new."

Big Joe...

"The big guy. I guess every wrestling company needs its special attraction. The taller they are, the harder they fall. I've chopped mountains down with the back of my hand, Joe."

Symon Lyster...

"The one person in the battle royal who I am most anticipating. Lyster thinks that he is what can break me. You know nothing of me. You're not what goes bump in the night and you're not what makes my skin crawl. I've faced my demons head on throughout my entire life that are more frightening than you."

Then, not to forget, Duncan B. Deadly...

"Could we have a more slapstick mistake? Well, I did team up with Jesus Christ. I stand corrected."

It couldn't be anymore painfully obvious that Hollywood has his mind made up for him as to who stands out in this match the most. Since arriving at the X-Treme Wrestling Federation on Monday Night Madness, C.C. has been paying attention to what Symon Lyster has been doing. An ultimate test is exactly what sells tickets and propels careers. This is exactly what Hollywood wanted, but the only tragedy is that it comes so early and not in a one on one match. In fact, the common misconception is that there has always been the stigma that the person who outlasts the others in a battle royal is somehow the better wrestler. In the theory that Hollywood has, that doesn't exactly match up.

"I know the difference between myself and the people outside my door every single day of my life, but it isn't about what I know. It has never been about what I know. It is about what you make the people believe. It's no coincidence that we still talk about this strange addiction of believing after Jesus Christ has left the building. If the human race can believe in that, then I guess nothing is exactly 'out of the question,' now is it? However, in a match where I don't have to be submitted, I don't have to be knocked out, and I don't have to be pinned to lose, I must say that I do have a point where the winner, if not myself, is not better than me. Anyone can toss someone over a top rope, but in this match, I will outsmart my opponents. It's not about the kill, it's about the survival. The only kill that I want is the trophy kill. Right now, between you and I, Symon Lyster is my trophy kill."

Dumb luck, that is exactly what separates champions from choke artists. Since the moment that C.C. dropped his bags off in the X-Treme Wrestling Federation locker room in Los Angeles this past Monday, the overwhelming majority of the roster said "good luck."

"Luck is for losers, which is why I don't need your blessings. I didn't need blessings from Jesus Christ. He could have took the pin and I would still have the win. The only difference now is that I have the spotlight. Never asked for that either, but how could I blame my tag partner last week. He clearly knew what was best for him and had the interest of the fans in mind. I don't need luck. I don't want it. I am an opportunist. When the time comes for me to make my move, I will conquer my enemies by storm. Five other people will bare witness. Who says they will stop me?"

-------------------------

Joey Bagadonuts picks up C.C. Hollywood after Monday Night Madness is over with the luggage packed up in the back of the two thousand and one Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. With the lights on in the prime of the evening, Hollywood makes his exit out of the back of the Staples Center. In a hurry to gain time to rest before next Monday, and to also get out of a pretentious city such as Los Angeles, Hollywood throws on his Toothgrinder hoodie and gets into the passengers seat. After putting on his seatbelt, Bagadonuts leaves the arena with C.C. heading onward to Seattle, Washington.

"So, how did everything go?

"Got out of there with the win. Jesus Christ plants TJ Wallace with the Crucifix Powerbomb and I take over with the pin. Bang, bang, bang, vamanos, vamanos."

"I knew da boy Jeebus would have your back!"

"Or did I have his? After all, he would have forgave and let the win go. I claimed the kill."

Knowing the sensitive topic between Joey and C.C. about the belief of a God and religion itself, Hollywood then moved the subject along to the preparation for the upcoming week.

"I got something better though. An opportunity for the opportunist. A battle royal next week for the number one contenders spot in a future match for the Prophetic Belt of The Almighty Higher Power."

"Sounds like a kind of deal that Jesus Christ should have. You know, being the almighty higher power."

"Maybe if he wasn't the forgiving type. See, if I can just get my hands on that title, I will be in a league of my own. If you think the almighty higher power is Jesus Christ, then me being in this position only means that I am something more. Joey, I am Hollywood; soon to be Hollywood the Almighty Higher Power."

"Does that mean we get to smoke a blunt and go to Waffle House?"

Just like how C.C. would expect from Joey, his mind always being on the simpler things in life. He couldn't do anything else but crack a smile at Joey.

"Yes, yes it does."

"Decent!"

There is a pause as Hollywood leans his seat back, attempting to get some rest on the way to Seattle while Joey attempts to find a Waffle House along the way.

"Who do you have you eye on this Monday?"

Hollywood gives a short laugh.

"Jill Lorder. That woman is gonna' play rough. I love a woman that plays rough. Such a fucking turn on."

Joey looks over at Hollywood who is completely relaxed.

"Yeah? A lady has caught your eye?"

"No. I caught a lady's eye."

Joey loses it laughing, the car jerks a little bit, enough for Hollywood to look over.

"How's that Angelina fuck-bot?"

"Fuck off!"

Hollywood returns the favor to Joey and then continues with an interesting perspective on another opponent in the upcoming battle royal.

"Symon Lyster."

"What?"

Hollywood leans his seat back up and repeats himself.

"Symon Lyster is another opponent of mine that has my attention. When I look at him, I see a lot of who I am. He doesn't know it, but I do. Who knows me better than me? He has no materialistic motivation, but is far from the common man. He is a monster. This time, I play hero."

Intrigued by the idea of Hollywood playing hero, Joey is in tune with everything that C.C. is saying.

"His favorite thing in the world is to break the human body and inflict the most incredible pain. He signed up for the right job. After all, that is also why I am here. Symon has a vastly superior knowledge of the human anatomy, but I have one thing he doesn't have. I have a stubborn sense of pride of which I would rather die in that ring than be the man who gives up. He will have to break me."

"What happens if he just may do that?"

The most uncomfortable feeling for a professional wrestler is when the thought of the moment when your career ends crosses the mind. If there is any person who could be the one to stop a career before it takes off, it is most definitely Symon Lyster. C.C. Hollywood should be tamed psychologically, but he isn't. The fear that should be instilled in Hollywood in fact drives him. Has anyone thought about exactly what happens if Hollywood were to break Symon? Now that, that would be creating history.

"He won't. When the dust has settled on Monday night, Symon is going to need more than absinthe to give treatment to his wounds. As for this, tell me...would you consider it unnatural to be born outside the womb? Maybe I am the dark horse for this match. This is exactly where I want to be. I am the unnatural selection. Until further notice, I eagerly await a response and their best defense."

C.C. pulls out a quarter ounce of heads and breaks it up into a grinder. The preparation on the victory blunt commences as Joey pushes forward on the accelerator towards Seattle or a Waffle House, whichever comes first.

-fin-

C.C. Hollywood

2-0-1

Accomplishments: Undefeated
Edit Hate Post Like Post