Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 01:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A Dash of Hopes and Inspirations
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-10-2015, 04:45 PM

"Well what do you know, Harrison felt threatened that he wasn't getting enough screen time, so he only did what made sense in his new mindset. Kill off the most talented member of the team...wait, Luca's still alive and Mexican...kill off the second most talented member of the team and take his place in the match. I don't know exactly how that's supposed to work, but knowing how D'Ville likes to fuck with our minds, it might make perfect sense to him somehow. How appropriate that the former inspiration to the XWF has turned tail and became the Good Doctor's bottom bitch. So much for that self defense argument, huh, LH? You killed a man right in front of the camera's eye, and then shot him again for the fuck of it. Truly teaching the kids nowadays good moral standards."

"And from I see, you made a few quips at our expense. Wouldn't be an XWF promo without quips. I have the DVD in the player and I'm ready to riff it, so let's just dive in and see what happens, alright?

Mr. Inspiration Said:Team MacClay. You don’t touch MY show.

"Your show? I didn't think anyone else could claim ownership on shows unless their name is Shane . And last I checked, this is the first time in a while you decided to show your face back on Madness. Welcome back, by the way. While we're claiming ownership of things that clearly don't belong to us, I might as well start doing that in this hotel room."

He looks around the room to decide what he'll claim as his own. He then looks at the bed he's sitting on as a smile rises up on his face.

"This bed I'm sitting on? It's mine now. If anyone in the hotel complains that I'm taking the entire bed with me, I'll just tell them that I own this bed because I slept on it at one point. You see? It doesn't make sense and it's robbing other people from a chance to lay on this bed, or in your case, a chance to become a top player in the federation. You can't pull a Hulk Hogan on us and refuse us a chance at greatness, that's just disrespectful, and I know you better than to act like Hulk Hogan.

What else did you end up saying?"

Mr. I had to kill someone to get here Said:I won’t just stand by and let this blow-hard Kook MacCluck and his team of Boy-Lovers take over my show.

Johnathan fakes laughter for a bit before continuing.

"You see, it's funny because MacClay has been debatably labeled as one of the worst general managers of the federation, so calling him a kook is hilarious."

He groans.

"Glad to see your attempt at humor remained the same after Louis messed with your mind. For a second there, I thought he changed everything about you. But then again, D'Ville is a very humorless man, and telling him a joke would be similar to pissing on a nickel with an erection. Don't ask how I'd know that, a lot of bizarre party games occur when Kirk gets drunk with his groupies. I also see that you called us 'Boy-Lovers' because one of our teammates just so happens to be nicknamed 'Loverboy'. I mean, I get it, but it's not really funny. Then again, it's really hard to tell what would be considered funny in this federation, since family friendly comedy is seemingly prohibited in this place."

He takes a sip of soda to keep himself hydrated and awake during this promo.

"This will probably save me more than an alarm clock ever could. And with the promo coming up, you'll thank me later. What else did Harrison say while I'm still stuck on him?"

Mr. What happened to my career? Said:Seriously? The Underground?

"It's a better name than some other stables in other wrestling companies. Like the Rock and Sock Foundation. That's a pretty shit name If I ever heard one."

Mr. What am I doing with my life? Said:Did you guys name yourself after some lame punk band from the 80’s or a secret society of transsexuals? Maybe you call yourselves The Underground because that’s where you’ve planted your testicles. Perhaps I’ll go dig them up. I would like a challenge after all.

"Hey look, another attempt at humor. Reaching Frodo levels of comedy, he is. Alright, I know he ended up talking a lot of shit on my teammates, but I know they can handle their own shit. They're men and I don't have to keep watch on all of them, let alone speak for them. I'll just focus on my portion of these two videos and riff on them respectively."

Mr. My jokes arent working Said:We have ‘The Aerial Knight’ who as we all know is just spinning his wheels.

"I would've gotten the entire engine to run if Gator hadn't thrown me aside once more. Hell, you had a shot at greatness against Enigma, and you fucking blew that, too! At least I held an actual belt. Granted, it was handed to me, but at least I tried to prove I could make it mine."

Mr. I really should stop this gag Said:Well he kept losing. Loss after loss and I tell you what…. I felt for the kid.

"Kid? I'm at least fifteen years older than you, and you have the decency to call me a kid? Okay, so we're reversing roles for whatever reason, I guess I have the liberty to call you Gramps. Well, Gramps is right, I am still losing, but that only proves that I'm human and not a soulless machine that wins all the damn time. To error is human, they say. And I just so happen to be a human that didn't sell out his soul to the devil himself."

Harrison Said:I offered him a friendship and we formed a tag team that did nothing.

"At the time, the tag titles meant nothing. No one was going after them and they were worth about as much as a sackful of pennies. Now that the titles changed hands twice, they finally mean something again, not just because they're being held by the kings. I meant to get back to you by the time Tag Team Tenacity came around, but you already offered your services to the Good Doctor, which I took as you cutting off all ties with me before we got out of the starting gate. So, while you were dead and chatting it up with D'Ville, I tried to rally up some singles success. I've been doing better, that's a fact, but let's face it, my true ascension starts when my team and I defeat all of you in the very center of that ring. Provided I still have a job after I do so."

Harrison Said:I still consider Johnathan Heartsford a friend,

"Thank you."

Harrison Said:but this is about business, not friendship. It’s nothing personal, kid.

"No offense taken, Gramps. Just don't expect the same knight you fought last time, and we're in the clear."

Harrison Said:The guy should’ve beaten Gator, but, after that pathetic showing, Gator earned that title easily. That probably was the easiest title win/defense that Gator’s ever had. All thanks to you, Knight. Congratulations on that accolade.

"Hey, the fucker knew he couldn't pin me, so he had to take the credit for what I've done. What a champ, huh? I fuck up an opponent, and then the gator comes in and devours the damn thing whole. Hell, he couldn't beat Vinnie in fifteen minutes, he's slipping that badly. I still like the guy, don't get me wrong, but when fighting against multiple people, the guy becomes unlikable. Hell, I'd be willing to fight him one on one if I had the chance, which will probably take a while before it ends up happening again. Beating the Inspiration of the XWF would be a good start. No offence, but as you put it, it's all about business."

"Now that Harrison is out of the way, I can move on to Frodo, who still doesn't know when to shut his fucking mouth and just end it. If you're trying to make me stop you from dying, it ain't working. Hey, at least I didn't call him , so it's a clear sign of me having more standards than the angriest man alive. 'King Reatrd'? Well you're the king of many things, but that's just setting yourself up for failure. The voice in my head does a better job making me feel like shit than you do, and you actually wrestle!"

Smackeroos Said:"Oshit, this fucking actually is going to discredit Maverick's win over Samuels by saying that Maverick only did it by count out."

"Actually, I already did it, but feel free to think that I'm still going to, anyways. You yourself said that he's weak, so count out was the only way the fucker stood a chance at beating him. Now when the fucker actually has to fighter, he ends up losing and throws a fit at the entirety of the Three Kings. Just goes to show you that he's the best on the team, huh?"

He scoffs.

"Hell, it's not just my sister that I ended up disappointing. She was speaking for my entire family, and I knew that if my family saw me doing that shit again, I couldn't show my face to them anymore. Family honor comes before getting fucked by you. Come to think of it, killing yourself would just make the Ward family name by killing yourself, as if you haven't shamed it enough already by marrying a fucking transvestite."

Frodo Said:"He got fucking lucky that he won the tv title contendership that got him awarded the title."

"Purely coincidental that I was handed the belt. Fucking squashed the French Canadian and Hysteria had to pull him out to save face. How's he doing over there, anyways? Still crying that he wasn't really the Golden Boy that Shane hyped him up as? Thought so. Now as for your Cleanser over there, he's probably still crying that I got help to win the match but he didn't. Yes, how fucking dare I have friends on my side? It's not like he has friends that help him win matches from time to time. Oh wait, he totally does, it's just that none of you gave enough of a fuck to pull me and Swann outside and beat the shit out of us. Maybe you realize that he is just as shit as we made him out to be. Or maybe all of you are just enabling his childish mind to believe whatever it pleases, like having a bear appear in his bedroom and having him suplex it repeatedly."

"Yeah, that totally happened, Brother Tank, you didn't pass out after getting stabbed in the head with a steak knife that I accidentally threw at you."

Frodo Said:"How was his last match with Wallace? Oh yeah, they lost to Jesus and some dude with two letters for a name. Awesome.

"You have to admit that the man we fought in that ring wasn't Jesus. The fucker preaches nonviolence and encourages us to eat him and drink his blood. I still have no idea why he has Pagan beliefs in his completely different religion, but whatever. The point is that I haven't been pinned for a little while now, and I don't expect you to pull it off for a second time. Things will be quite different now that you're acting like a complete suck up to the people removed from power. Keep on sucking them, because that's the only way you seem to win anything around here. Cambot."

BEEP BEEP.

"Turn off."

The scene cuts to black.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post