Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 12:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Meeting With the Boss
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-10-2015, 04:43 PM

The scene opens to the sound of loud rap music being played. Kirk MacClay is seen doing some badass dance moves as Benjamin Fieldler, his assistant and personal bitch, does an oompa loompa style of dance by squatting and raising back up. As the two men dance, two of MacClay's attractive blonde assistants begin grinding on him. MacClay nods his balding head in time with the music.

BZZZZT!

The loud buzzer sound comes from his phone and sounds off a few more times through the music. Kirk looks at Benjamin and makes an aggressive gesture for Ben to answer it. Ben immediately stops dancing and walks over to the phone. He holds down the button.

"Yes?"

The sound of a lady's voice comes through loudly.

"Mr. MacClay has a visitor."

Benjamin looks at MacClay who moves his arms aggressively indicating Ben pursue.

"Mrs. Tappinbaum, what is the name of his visitor?"

"Johnathan Heartsford."

Kirk MacClay jumps up and pushes Benjamin to the floor before pressing down the button.

"Well why are we keeping him waiting? Let's bring him in!"

Kirk makes a motion at Benjamin who turns the loud music down to a low octave, barely audible. The door creaks open as Mrs. Tappinbaum, a lovely blonde secretary with a large rack and long legs enters the room being pursued by The Aerial Knight.

"Johnathan! Please come in and have a seat."

"Don't mind if I do."

Johnathan looks around the room for somewhere to sit. The blonde women proceed to sit down on MacClay's lap as Benjamin takes the only other seat in the office.

"Actually, I prefer to stand, if that's alright with you."

MacClay follows the gaze of Heartsford and sees Benjamin sitting. He scowls at Fieldler.

"Nonsense, Mr. Heartsford, you're a guest in my office. BENJAMIN! Bring that chair up for Knight and stand behind me."

Benjamin doesn't move instantly, making Kirk ball up his fist. Ben leaps up and scoots the chair under Knight before taking his place behind Kirk. Johnathan shrugs as he takes his seat, leaning back into it as he does so. He has his eyes fixed on MacClay as he shifts around in his chair.

"So, Mr. MacClay, I sent you tapes of my most recent promos about the voice. You watch them yet?"

"Yes I did watch them. That... Doubt aspect of you is quite a disturbing essence. When did it show up?"

"Exactly?"

The knight places his hand on his chin, trying to remember the exact date.

"I'd say sometime after...October, maybe? I'm not too sure exactly when, but it felt like it's been taunting my very existence for years. The thought of that thing alone makes me lose sleep."

"Lose sleep?! Now we can't have one of our boys doing that now can we ladies?"

The girls shake their heads and blow a kiss at Knight.

"No, Mr. MacClay, unless it's with us."

MacClay laughs and slaps one of the girls on the ass.

"These bitches are hot as hell~ though. What do you think, Knight? Which one is hotter? Samantha? Or Janet?"

Samantha, on the left, winks at Knight. Janet, on the right, licks her lips. Johnathan looks at them both with a raised eyebrow, as if he can't believe Kirk just asked that question.

"No offense, Mr. MacClay, but you know I'm a misogynist, right?"

"That's what I like about you. See, I am too. These bitches don't mean anything to me."

Kirk shoos them away leaving just the three men sitting/standing around the large desk.

"But boy are they good in the sack. They're worth every penny I pay for them. Lets talk about you for a few minutes. Does Doubt have any particular times in which he comes out?"

"Usually when I say something that is completely unbelievable in his...sockets. You know what I'm talking about? Like say I'll talk about winning the Universal championship."

"Which you won't."

"And there you go."

Kirk sits back and stares at the face of Knight as if he had three heads after his voice altered. Benjamin screams like a prepubescent girl before passing out. Kirk turns around and rolls his eyes.

"What a fucking woman. Now Doubt, can you hear me fucker?"

No reply from the voice of Doubt. A few seconds pass as nothing happens.

"Well what the fuck? He doesn't want to talk now? Or is it a she? Fuck. Does it even matter?"

"Even I don't know what it is. It claims to be a being of pure shadow with no defined gender, but I don't know how much of what it tells me is true. As for why it didn't respond to you-"

"Are you talking to someone else, Johnathan? You know that I can't hear what they have to say."

Kirk stares at Knight with a weird look of intrigue. He drums his fingers together.

"Has anything ever... bothered Doubt before?"

"Other than me winning legitimately? Not that I'm aware of. I guess my success more than anything."

"GOOD!"

MacClay brings his fist down on the table.

"I have the perfect way to battle this little demon. With booze! Wait, have you tried getting drunk?"

"I went out to drink with Wallace after his nightmare. Easing tensions about my floating little camera, you know?"

Cambot spins around the Knight's chair once before going back to his left.

"Besides, all that seemed to do was give me a headache and making the voice get louder and more obnoxious."

"Alcohol makes me behave like a college frat boy, Johnathan; reckless, violent, and annoying. Do that again and I might have you kill a man."

"Well we wouldn't want him trying to kill anyone. Especially me. I do have a job to do... hopefully after the show on Monday. But we will win, Knight. That should help combat this... weird entity inside."

"I hope so."

"Are you plotting to get rid of me? I'm the only good thing that happened to your career and you're trying to get rid of me? If MacClay wants to stay in power, he'll make sure I stay and take over your body. Maybe he will understand when I place this out in front of him."

Johnathan's arms pull out the mask inside his jacket with very little resistance. They set it on his desk for Kirk to inspect and possibly place it over Johnathan's face.

"Now, if he wants his team to win, he'll put the mask over your face and let me take control."

Suddenly, Johnathan shakes his head violently, trying to silence the voice from within him.

"Don't do it, Mr. MacClay. I want to remain myself and keep this thing under control. Please, for the sake of integrity, don't do it!"

MacClay picks up the mask and looks at it. He seems perplexed as he looks at Knight.

"Tell me Knight. Have you worn this mask?"

He shakes his head in disagreement.

"It wants me to. It wants me to put it on, and I have no idea what will happen if I do."

The voice laughs through Johnathan.

"Go ahead, MacClay, put it on him. Or else be forever branded as a loser."

MacClay stares ahead and opens a drawer in his table.

"You want to know something? I don't deal with terrorists. I put them in their place."

MacClay pulls out a hammer and raises it above his head.

"Don't you dare, you asshole!"

Suddenly and out of his control, Johnathan lunges at the hammer to try and pull it out of his hand. Kirk raises the hammer back, but hands the mask over. The two stare at each other for a few seconds.

"If you ever come at me like that again, I'll end you. I don't care if you're under the influence of some being or not. Comprende?"

Johnathan, regaining his senses, looks at the raised hammer Kirk is holding. This startles him a lot, making him back away from his boss as if he just confessed to a murder.

"I'm...I'm so sorry, Mr. MacClay...I..."

He proceed to back towards the door, mask in hand.

"...I should just leave you alone."

With that, he rushes out the door without speaking another word. The door closes and MacClay takes a deep breath. The girls are standing in the corner looking frightened. MacClay drops the hammer and hears an 'Ouch!' behind him. He turns and sees Benjamin slowly standing up.

"Uhh... what happened sir?"

"I'm dealing with a god damn basket case."

The scene cuts to black.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post