Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 09:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Words can not do this art justice, I simply watch in wonder of his stupidity.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-07-2015, 10:56 PM

Morbid Angel Said:“Yes the same old claim that has been made about 5 dozen times that Azrael didn’t try. Considering that you were not even here I will call that nothing but speculating.

"Yes I was you stupid cunt."

"Oh, we're starting quick aren't we. Well let's go down the list shall we? First Morbid, I was there. I watched that match, I watched your promos too. They sucked like always but you did have somewhat of a passion behind your voice. I was here by that match, you can check the XWF site if you'd like, look at the date I joined, it would be pretty easy but you are pretty fucking so it's no surprise that you can't use a computer. Even if I wasn't here, I could have still watched the match from the comfort of my own home you dense prick. What? You think everything that happens in the XWF stays between the roster? You didn't realise shit gets televised all over the fucking world you moron.... I haven't had a handjob since I was thirteen. So my memory of how it went down is a little hazy. Do you still get handjobs instead of fucking a woman like a goddamn man? But I see the point you're trying to get across. That flop called Azrael who fucked up once and made you pay hell for it by throwing you into a goddamn iron maiden. That fucking flop who cleaned the mat with your big ugly mush. Remember that the next time you climb off his dick."

"You did win with on a fluke, everyone knows that. You're too old and worn out now, you fucking suck a billion dicks with how fucking shit you've become. I'm in my prime, and I'm just getting better each match, unlike you who runs the risk of dying every time he enters the ring. Be that of old age or be it of your mental that you forget how to go through the ropes and break your neck by tripping over your own fucking feet. Remember when you asked me to help you deal with Lane? You said you needed to fight a dirty fighter, which I am not you fucking charlatan. How dare you! BAH! Joking. You'll get used to that maybe. Anyway, you asked for my help and I kicked you so hard in the fucking nuts that I made your heart stop for a second. Sure you got your own back by crushing my groin, and it hurt but you left my junk intact at least. You fucking died for a second or two. Shit, if you're that fragile this match will be a piece of piss for me. Hahaha. It's funny how you even think your worth to hold my belt, it's fucking embarrassing how good you think you are. Oh, and Lane doesn't give a fuck about my belt. He just requested the match for the belt because he felt like losing that day. Great logic. Sarcasm by the way, in case you couldn't tell, which knowing you and how fucking dumb you are, I'm pretty sure you don't understand the fucking concept of sarcasm."

"Next?"

Mashed Anus Said:Eli James slaughtered me? Eli who? There is no Eli here, just a washed up fat man who follows Jesus Christ around and laps at his own balls like a fucking dog! Eli is one of those fuckers that only cares about what HE can do, how far HE can get.

"You just love burying yourself don't you? This guy fucked you up. Eli James decimated you and you still think you can talk bad about him? Have some fucking respect you fucking tool. At least be smart enough to acknowledge who you can and cannot beat. Wish you would do that now, make my week a lot fucking easier, just say I'm your better like everyone fucking knows I am and be done with this shit. But nope, gotta sit through your lame ass promos and this weak ass shit you have some idiots would describe as trash talk. Morbid Angel, putting the trash in trash talk. Hahaha, yeah, the longest reigning Uni champ with zero fucking defenses means shit. You could have at least gone up against someone like Mastermind and defended it, yes, he is the biggest joke this company has to offer between yourself and rayne but at least you would have got a plus one on your defense record, instead of that fucking laughing stock reign you have now."

Marmalade Antiseptic Said:did go after the Trio’s with peter Gilmour and I didn’t even give a fuck. Morbid Angel didn't get pinned and that says something right there.

"But that was after you lost the Uni belt. And Vinnie handed them to you. But Shane stepped in and made you have a handicap match against Vinnie, which you fucking lost. Maybe you didn't get pinned but you didn't stop it. You still fucked up in that department, you fucked up with that huge ass advantage you had. And you got the Trio titles with Vinnie, and what happened? You fucked up again and lost them almost immediately. Well. Fucking. Done. You are just bad luck with belts aren't you? I would call you a cancer to belts but that would make you sound like somewhat of a threat. I can't name a time you rolled over and died in the ring, you're right. You always give it your all, and I applaud you for that. Shame you've lost your touch, you've lost whatever made you get that long ass winning streak after that losing streak when you came here. HAhaha, you're just a shriveled husk of your former self and I find that hilarious. I really do."

"Hand on heart honest to god or whatever deity you worship. I wasn't going to bring up Eli holding the belt longer than you, he didn't. That shit was a technicality. But, the reign doesn't mean shit if you never defend the damn thing, I hold Theo Pryce as the best Universal Champion because he successfully defended that shit. The fuck did you do again? Oh right. LOSE! Lose like you do all the fucking time, your last win was what? Peter Gilmour was it? I may be wrong here but I think that was your last win. Haha, well done for beating that sack of pig shit man. Really proving you're a god not to be fucked with when you beat a man who got his ass handed to him by a fucking child... Hey Morbi! That's a pretty good actor you hired to look like you. Haha, I am never going to let you live that stupid shit down. But what can I say? Fat jokes are easy, just like your whore of a mother. HA! That was too easy, you must have seen that coming though right? Goddamn, I'm actually starting to enjoy myself. Let's roll on shall we?"

Molesting Anglicans Said:WWE? Are you talking about the WWF? Because Val Venus was in the WWF when he almost lost his cock and that was almost do again the WWF didn’t start a goddamn thing like this.

"Goddamnit Morbid you fucking moron! Don't say that! You want those animal right fuckers on us too!? But what kind of nitpicky shit is that? Seriously? They're called the WWE now, they used to be called.. That, but now they're the WWE. They're still the same fed, they just changed a letter. Sorry, did that confuse you or something? Yes, stuff changed but they still keep the same history dumbass. And then you go on to say shit about someone who did cut off someone's dick. Yes, I'm sure there has been plenty more too, but we are talking about in wrestling here, you idiot. I'm sure Lorenna Bobbit didn't challenge her husband to a fucking hell in a cell match before chopping his dick off. I was making a goddamn example that involves the business we are in. Fuck you are . And again with the calling wrestling fake shit! What the hell are you trying to fucking do you dumb piece of shit! Calling one brand fake is as bad as calling your own fake! FUCK! I want someone to fire your stupid fat ass for saying this dumb shit."

"..."

"You got tempted when Gilmour said suck his dick? Hahaha what? Oh sweet zombie jesus, that is a classic line right there. Moving on. I never thought of cutting off someone's dick until Pest offered me money for it. Then I tricked him. Got some money and went on my merry way, knowing I will never have to cut a dick off. And you won't cut off my dick. I know you won't. You won't be conscious after our match, so I know I'm safe knowing you won't be holding my dick any time soon. Lane threw our match? Sure, if that's what you want to believe in your logic, everyone is an actor and wrestling is fake and staged world you live in. It's not the truth, but you can carry on being a delusional old cunt and think that. Maybe I can knock some sense into you on Monday, so you can finally be a normal, well adjusted member of society. Like me! And if there's matches that we need to take into question. How about the handicap with Peter and Lane? You definitely threw that match so you could be a Trio champ right? If that's the logic we're working with here. By god you are fucking . I've said that a lot this promo but I truly think I need to drill the point in to yourself and the people watching that you are the dumbest mother fucker I have had the displeasure to meet."

"How much is left?"

*Gator looks to the transcript of Morbid's promo to his right*

"Fuck me that's a lotta bullshit."

Massive Ankles Said:He did say a few years ago which would make me an asshole BUT he did however give a date and it was a recording not a recollection. The date of the recording is 2005. Here check it out!”

"You wanna take a listen to that again big guy?"

I, as in Gator Said:Also, Lane said that a few years ago. Are you honestly trying to say that Lane, from two thousand and five, knew he was going to be in a promo ten years later and know about W.G.W.F so he could mention them? Because that is ]

"Lane said that a few years ago. I didn't say that he said that a few years ago. I watched the promo, I knew what I was talking about. But you're so fucking oblivious you can't keep straight what you just fucking replayed! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! How fucking stupid can you possibly be!? This is beautiful. The little rant you went on doesn't mean shit now! That is fucking priceless. Well done Morbid.
*Gator slowly claps* Well fucking done."

"The only reason I'm forced to deal with you is because you're that good? Don't make me laugh please, I don't think I have enough air left in my lungs. I know I'm better than you. Who the fuck even are you anymore? You're nothing, literally fuck all to me. See how fucking mad you're getting? This shows you care about me, which is sweet and all but I'm still laughing my ass off at you like you're Coco the fucking clown trying to impress me with pulling severed dicks out of your pocket.... Jesus christ, take a fucking joke will you? I know what you said. I had to fucking sit through that load of bollocks. I know what you did and didn't say. What I'm saying is, you said one thing and I countered that proving how bullshit what you said was. Sure, I may over-exaggerate to get my point across but it still stands. You made bullshit remarks and I stabbed holes in that shit and now you're desperately trying to cover those fucking holes with any bullshit response you can think of, making you sound more fucking dumb every time a word falls out of your mouth."

"I know what you mean. I wear a mask so you can't see my expressions and shit, we've been over this. GET OVER IT! I wear a mask, deal with it. You shouldn't trust me because I'm going to kick your fucking ass up and down Seattle! Why would you trust your fucking opponent anyway? Fuck you. Then the actor bullshit, again I knew what you said. Do I need to replay it for this part as well? Pfft might as fucking well!"

[quote=Me from a minute ago]I know what you said. I had to fucking sit through that load of bollocks. I know what you did and didn't say. What I'm saying is, you said one thing and I countered that proving how bullshit what you said was.

"There we go! Now don't forget what that replay said you dumb bitch! ... And you try and get a point across but fucking fail, You kinda admitted you didn't really kill Harrison's family. So you are a fraud. Fucking knew it! Canoe accident ay? Hmmm, that video proof must have finished with the pay per view then huh? Oh well.... So, it's all well and good for you to call things fake but when I do it, I'm in the wrong. Nice going you fucking hypocrite... Actor, censor shit, . Wow, you don't change do you. I'm sorry my promos operate differently. I don't want people seeing my girlfriend naked. I'm protective. It took me forever to make Lane not show Scarlett's boobs in his promo. I think he got a different angle or something I don't know, haven't watched it yet. But I like to do shit differently. Sorry again mister wash, rinse, repeat."

Mouse Ass Said:I never claimed to be the devil, for starters.

"GAH REPLAY!"

Me from a minute or 2 ago Said:I know what you said. I had to fucking sit through that load of bollocks. I know what you did and didn't say. What I'm saying is, you said one thing and I countered that proving how bullshit what you said was.

"SKIP!"

"Fuck me thanks for the science lesson Doctor Angel... Doctor Angel. That sounds like a half decent show. TODD! Right that down! Anyway, I'm sure steroids dot com is happy you wrote down there additional information on there drug and thank you again for sharing. Still cheating though. I thought the final boss in Contra three the alien wars was impossible but if I beat that game with a game genie I would be cheating. I did what needed to be done, I accomplished something but I would've still cheated. No matter how you try and phrase it, you're still a fucking cheater Morbid. And would you like me to tell why I have a six pack and muscles? I fucking work hard, I train, I go to the gym and thanks to genetics I can achieve a body like mine without steroids. But of course you don't believe me because I shouldn't be trusted right? Hahahahahaha.... So I'm done! Thank the stars above! Feels like I've made my way through ten miles of shit and I have finally come out clean on the other side."

"Thanks for that Morbid. Can't wait to see what you have in store next, I'm guessing same old shit different promo. Good luck with that. Peace!"

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post