Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
FTW Title
Michael Hall Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-26-2013, 06:11 PM

*Scene Opens on Michael and Dina Hall in Gym Michael Hall doing Cardio for Gauntlet City PPV In London, England stop for moment as he take sip of his Crystal Ice Gatorade as he begin to speak*

Michael Hall

So There Gonna Paper Per View It seems to me I been Left out not worry though There Over The Top Battle Royal The Winner Get A Chance To Compete for the FTW Title held by "The Senator" John Samuels An arrogant, gun totin', liberal hatin', Fox News wathchin' patriot. In Other Words A Bureaucrat from Washington D.C. A Big Guy in fact. In Other Words Dina His The MAN.

* As he take another sip of his Crystal Ice Gatorade as he begin to speak*

Michael Hall

I mean MAN telling people how they should live, what to Wear. But there all the same in word of Carlin Garbage In Garbage Out. But That enough of that. But I am The First to throw my hat in the battle royal even though battle royals aren't my thing. But Hey Go big or Go Home. I have no plains on Going Home. I got Plain Winning That Battle Royal and then go on to Defeat John Samuels. When I get my hands on The Senator I'm gonna make him pay for Raising Taxes on people. Get Ready XWF get Ready Samuels your in Cause Your In The Of The Tiger.

* As Scene Closes as the camera in the locker room of Michael and Dina Hall heading for the shower as Dina Towel Drop to the floor as the camera fade to black*

[Image: DINAMIKEHALL.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post