Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 05:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Trainwreck
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-07-2015, 07:08 PM

[Justin Sane's home]
[11:47pm]

*Justin Sane stands in his home, frustration on his faces as he stares down at his new cameraman, courtesy of Gator, Rodd. Rodd sits still, awkwardly staring at an angry Sane, who looks down on him, hands on his hips*

"...So?"

R: "Oui?"

"You gonna fess up or what?"

*Rodd turns his head slightly*

R: "I have no idea vat you are talking aboot."

*Sane shakes his head quickly and grabs Rodd by the shoulders*

"Listen you French piece of shit! I know you put a fucking camera in my bathroom to spy on Michelle, so tell the truth now before I beat the ever loving crap out of you!"

R: "I do not care for Michelle, I am homosexual."

"What?"

*Sane releases his grip and backs away from Rodd a little, looking awkwardly down on him*

"Wait, so you mean...?"

*Rodd looks at Sane and raises an eyebrow. Sane groans and pushes back his hair turning away from Rodd and taking a moment to compose himself. He twists around and points at Rodd*

"You ever do that shit again I will fucking murder you! We clear?"

*Rodd gulps and goes wide eyed behind his glasses, nodding quickly in acknowledgement. Sane relaxes and his phone in his pocket dings. He digs the iPhone from his pocket and swipes on the screen, reading the message*

"The hell?"

R: "What is the matter? You seem worried."

"Gator; Sane, I need you to get to 2013 Ranstead Street, Rittenhouse Sqaure in Philly ay ess ay pee. I'm in deep shit. Hurry... Fuck! Rodd c'mon."

R: "Excusez-moi? Why must I come?"

"I don't know, Gator just said bring you. Come on, get your coat."

*Rodd slowly gets off his seat as Sane rushes around, grabbing his coat and car keys on the way to the front door. Rodd slowly plodding behind. The scene fades*

ONE HOUR LATER

[Image: Ws6ayZ2.jpg?1]

*Sane pulls up to the small building and cuts the engine staring at the door. Rodd seems nervous in his seat. Sane removes his seat belt and steps out of the car, he peeks his head in and looks at Rodd*

"Any trouble and you beep that horn, got it?"

*Rodd quickly nods and tries to relax in his seat as Sane slams the door and walks to the black door. He hesitates and draws a deep breath, his hand pushes gently on the door and it creaks open by an inch. Sane focuses and pushes the door open with mighty force. He rushes into a large room, a nicely decorated room in fact. It's a bar in fact. Sane looks around confused as he sees a few people crowd the booths and a man in a red suit, on a bar stool*

"Gator?"

*Gator leans back to peek at the Sane, a beer to his mouth. Gator quickly gulps the drink and holds his arms open, a smile under on his face that we see, due to his mask being folded up just to expose it*

"SANE BABEY!!"

*Sane looks confused walking past a coat rack and booths toward were Gator sits at the bar, swiveling on his stool*

"The hell is going on here?"

"Getting drunk.. What else does it look like?"

"You texted me saying you were in deep shit."

"I am! I've been trying to get Todd and corVus laid for like three hours."

*Gator slurs his words a little has he talked. He faces the front again and takes another sip of beer as Sane looks around and sees a passed out Todd against the counter, Sane looks around for corVus but to no avail*

"CorVus is here? Where?"

"By the door."

*Gator points behind Sane who jumps a little when he turns around to see corVus leaning against the wall. Staring. Sane gives a small wave and turns back to Gator*

"I thought he was a coat rack when I walked passed him."

"HAHA! He might as well be a fucking coat rack! I've been the best wingman ever and he's been playing it stale all night, tried to hook him up but couldn't get a fucking word out of the guy! Todd's a pussy and passed out! The bartender yelled at him because his them music was playing for a sold thirty minutes when he walked in-" "What really? How?" "-And he hasn't payed for one drink!"

"He probably doesn't use money Gator."

"Whatever!"

*Gator leans back to look at corVus. Sane steps back and looks between both men*

"CorVus! By me a drink dammit!"

*corVus says nothing, he just stares back*

"Fuck you! I'll tell you when I've had too many!"

*Sane looks blown away with confusion at this point. corVus straightens himself against the wall, still staring*

"Apologise!? ME!? Apologise!!? I tried to help you get your beak wet you ungrateful fuck!"

"Gator calm down."

*corVus stares still*

"Fine! I'm sorry I wanted to have a good night! You happy now!? Now, can we please enjoy a drink as a team."

*Sane looks between the two men. Silence fills the bar. corVus steps from the wall, the heavy sound of boots making their way across the wood towards Gator echo throughout the room. corVus gets to Gator and stares down at him, Gator stares back, trying to keep his balance on the stool. corVus sits down beside Gator and slowly turns to the bartender. He taps on a empty whisky glass in front of him and gestures the number three with his fingers as he folds his arms on the counter. Gator chuckles and pats the seat next to him for Sane to take a seat, who accepts*

"Look at us! One big happy family!"

"Whatever you say man."

*The bartender fills each glass half full with whisky, the three men grab the glasses around the same time and raise it to there lips except Gator who hold the glass in the air and motions to the two to clink the glasses. They do as Gator asks and clink with one another before taking a taste of the cheap whisky, setting them back down*

"Gah, smooth."

"Ha. Totally... Hey Gator. Why are you in Philly?"

*Gator looks at Sane and just shrugs*

"There must be a reason."

"I wanted a drink."

"So you caught a plane or drove five hours from Boston just to get a drink?"

"Yeah..."

"Don't bullshit me man."

*Gator takes another swig of his whisky*

"I just like hanging out with you guys is all. It's fun."

"Haha. It is. There must be another reason though."

"I'm a little nervous."

"Ah, I see. Gator, you're one of the best wrestlers in the XWF. You came back from injury and you've been on fucking fire as of late. I know for a fact that you can kick Morbid Angel's ass in the ring."

"Morbid? Who gives a fuck about Morbid!? I was talking about this stunt double job."

"What?"

"I'm gonna be a stunt double in the Deadpool movie. I'm meant to draw in a wider audience with my popularity and shit. Also get paid a fuck ton for shit I do on a weekly business. I wasn't talking about Morbid. Dude's a fucking train wreck. I could beat him with my mask on backwards."

"Haha. Gator you never cease to amaze me."

"And I never will cease. To Defiance!"

*Gator raises his glass up high*

"The architects of fucking shit up!"

*Gator downs his whisky as Sane chuckles and takes another swig. Gator wobbles on his stool and lets his hands leave the counter, falling backwards onto the wooden floor with a loud thud. Sane looks down at Gator and then back to a snoring Todd. He turns to corVus*

"... I'm not taking them home."

*The scene fades to black*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post