Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 12:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Another bloody interview
Duncan B. Deadly Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-04-2015, 11:25 AM

Announcer #1 - Happy New Year everybody and welcome to Monday Night Madness.

Announcer #2 - The XWF hopes you had a merry Christmas and a Fantastic New Year. But before we begin Duncan B. Deadly would like to say something.

Announcer #1 - And the interviewer with him looks terrified.

Interviewer - Now at this time I am with Duncan B. Deadly

The crowd boo's and Ducan plays up to the crowd by telling them to shut up.

Interviewer - Duncan you have lost the last couple of matches you have participated in , how do you bounce back from that?

Duncan - Its tough when your on the road. When you lose two in a row you have a whole week to think about how much of a disappointment it is but we stride on and tonight I will finally win again.

Interviewer - Simon Lyster had some very unkind words for your abilities as a wrestler.

Duncan - Ha! It's interesting that he showed the famous screwdriver when the scariest thing about that clip was Scott Steiner's hair but in the interest of fairness I have something I'd like to show everyone that I am quite happy to do to him.

Interviewer - OK let's see it.

Duncan - You see that Simon. That is a cradle piledriver. That is the Eye of the Pyramid and your going to see the only truth that matters to you. It really fucking hurts. But I listened to you and I watched you talk and I think your right. In a wrestling match you would win. So lets keep it simple. Triple threat means weapons. Not necessarily I know but if I can't put you in an arm lock then I am going to hit you with a chair. If you think I am going to let you ground wrestle me into submission then you've got another thing coming. I know every sick and fucking twisted trick in the book. This isn't going to be your standard Catch-As-Catch-Can affair. This is going to get Extreme.

Interviewer - What if Spine Twister stops you?

Duncan - I will lock him into the Mortal Engine and make him tap out.

Interviewer - What happens after?

Duncan - Maverick your skinny ass is mine on Wednesday night and tonight I walk out with a victory under my belt and a new sense of purpose and belonging here in the XWF. Get ready for a bloodbath.

Announcer #1 - I can't wait.

Cuts to XWF logo.
Edit Hate Post Like Post