Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Legacy of the Iconic Zi Continues
Bobby Charles Offline
XWF's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-04-2015, 04:31 AM

So Abigail and I decided to drive over to Dallas from Atlanta. We were just driving along, talking having fun really. She was beautiful sitting in the passenger seat as I drove. Her smile bright and wide as my hand rested on her upper thigh.

"Thank you sweetheart. I love you."

She looks over at me, smiling.

"I love you too, but what are you thanking me for?"

She arches her brow, taking my hand in hers and interlocking our fingers together. I glance over to her with a smile before returning my eyes to the road.

"I'm thanking you for being you. Coming down here with me. And for supporting me in my quest here."

I give her hand a good squeeze. She squeezes mine back.

"Where else would I be? I may be all big and pregnant and due in a little over a month, but by your side is where I should be."

And that is where I wanted her to be. I was a little selfish in that respect but I felt so much better with her at my side. Cheering for me right there. Being there after my fights.

"I am by yours too my love. And you are fucking beautiful sweetheart. Stunning."

It was true, her glow was incomparable. She was magnificent in every way and I was truly the luckiest man in the universe to be able to call her my wife. Hearing those words made her blush.

"I'm proud to have you by my side baby. cant you see how much i changed since i have you."

She waves her hand and shakes her head.

"No, that was all you. All you and your skill, babe. I was just sitting in the back, safely tucked away in your locker room. Waiting for you."

She was so modest, another of the many qualities I loved about her.

"Oh sweetheart no need to be like that. You helped by being there, close to me as I fought and it inspired me to do so much better."

I felt as though I wasn't giving her enough attention as of late too. I wanted her to know truly how much she meant to me. She looks out the window now as I drive. She bites her lip.

"Are we stopping soon, babe?"

"Yes of course sweetheart. What do ya need?"

I needed to make sure the rest area up ahead was okay or if we needed a store or something.

"Your son is crushing my bladder.... plus I'm hungry"

She was almost always hungry these days. Which was a relief since she was sick a lot early on.

"Alright sweetheart. There's an exit a few minutes ahead. Need to fuel up too."

She always referred to our son as mine when he was making her have to pee all the time or he kick or punch in the spot that caused her pain. I laughed a little.

"By the way my love he is our son, not just mine when he is crushing your bladder."

She playfully pokes her tongue out at me, scrunching up her nose to do so.

"I'm just glad we have a name for him. I'm excited. Glad we managed to keep it a secret so far."

And that task has not been exactly easy for either one of us. Her family has been begging for the name, and my friends have been too. But yes we have kept it secret so far and will continue to do so.

"I know sweetheart. And the secret will remain until he gets here. I'm pretty stoked about the name too."

It was the perfect name for our son. I loved it and what it meant to us.

"Almost there my love. You doing okay?"

She rubs her stomach some, looking like she is in pain.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

She offers me a reassuring smile. She did present the reassurance well but I saw through it.

"Sweetheart, if you're in pain please tell me. I will do anything I need to do to ease it."

My worry meter was rising to way above level temperatures now. I hated seeing Abigi in pain. Her pain was mine. She waves a hand.

"I'm fine. It's gone now."

I could tell that was the truth about that. The pain passed enough that she no longer had this look of pain on her face.

"Just hungry and need to use the bathroom."

"Alright my love, here is the exit."

Just then it was the exit, I eased off the freeway and onto the off ramp.

"What are in the mood for food wise sweetie?"

She shakes her head some.

"I don't care at this point."

She says, obviously getting frustrated. Not at me, this I know. I smile softly.

"Alright sweetheart. Here we are."

I pulled up to a fuel station combined with a restaurant.

"I will get all fueled up and meet you inside in just a few my love."

I kiss her on her hand then cheek before climbing out of the car to begin fueling. She was quick to get out and head inside, not wasting anytime either. I get all fueled up and pull the car into a parking space. Once in the gas station I move to the bathroom as well, I had to empty my bladder.

I meet up with Abigi outside the restrooms.

"So you wanna grab and go my love or have a seat for a few?"

She smiles to me.

"I wanna have a seat for a few..."

She winks and chooses to wait for me outside the bathrooms. I know why she did it. She has a few people wanting to touch her womb and she can get vicious. I finish my little adventure into the bathroom and exit to her beautiful smile.

"Alright my love, shall we go get some grub?"

I smile as I wrap my arm around her waist and gently rub the lower part of her back. We wait for just a moment and the hostess welcomes us and takes off to our seats. we were about two and a half hours away from Dallas. Big fight Wednesday night and this was my way of clearing my mind for said fight. My wife and I on a road trip..

~~~JANUARY 03, 2014~~~

¤¤¤AMERICAM AIRLINES ARENA, DALLAS TEXAS¤¤¤

Another big moment lies ahead for me. Just 3 days before my second main event fight in consecutive weeks. My opportunity in this fight is just as big as that.

Sitting outside the arena, I'm dressed in my camo cargo shorts and my Desire never dies hooded sweatshirt. I am enjoying a little sunlight and the peace that is the outside behind the arena. Suddenly I hear.......

"BOBBY CHARLES.... It is, guys he is out here."

It was a sayors voice. Light and airy, he was dressed as his normal outfit and was flanked by two camera goons. I try a soft smile, I sure it looked like a pained grimace. he approaches with a smile and directs the goons to set up quickly. They do as he turns to me..

"Hello XWF Universe, the spunky journalist Steve sayors here. Joining me is the former 2x xtreme champ, Bobby Charles. Alright Zi, your opponents this week are quite formidable. How do you and your team intend on keeping them grounded and walking out with the victory?"

I grin peering into the camera.

"Well nice to meet you stevens, I was wondering when you were gonna find me."

he smiles and turns a little pink on his cheeks.

"Well as for me keeping their team grounded, I will just simply do what I do best. Fight. they is very good, obviously, But I am better. No matter the circumstance, no matter how bad it seems for me in a fight, I am always in it. I had to prove that to ruben and other rest of bunch of dirty rats. this week, and I will show exactly why I am the former 2x Champion. and about that dirty negro, he is a phenomenal talent to be honest, he has done things in the XWF that not one person believed he could do, except himself. Now he is very respected here. he gives his all for his team and I'm sure he will be doing the same wednesday night. But his all, his best will not stop me. I'm on a very important mission now stevens, it is time for me to finally sit on top of the success ladder. that team just happens to be in my way for that. Although I respect them, they are simply an obstacle that needs to be removed. wednesday night I continue my hot streak and my legendary status grows."

"Okay Bobby, what will be your game plan entering the ring wednesday night?"

I chuckle some as I move my eyes back to the camera.

"That is quite the comical question steviy. Why you may ask? Because I have never gone into that ring with a game plan other than winning. I'm a fighter and true masters at the fight game usually don't go into a fight with a game plan. I am reactionary. I pay attention to things in that ring as they happen. it will be a whole new set of moves and holds coming at me. we are going to fight that team and do what is needed to get them to stay their back for a three count. I'm not going out there to hurt them. But I am not going to stop fighting if one of them happens to get injured during our fight. I will go ahead and end it orgressing my legendary path in the XWF. Of course after the fight is all done and over with I will check on them and make sure they are okay.

[color=lime]"Again though, I do not have a specific and set game plan entering the ring tomorrow night. I'm an all around fighter. No matter where I end up or what happens during the fight , I feel confident that I have the skill set to still overcome adversity that may fall on me and pull out the win. oh and ruben, listen up. I respect you and your abilities, I've heard you say things along the same lines as that to me and about me. But truth be told, wednesday night I'm going to defeat you. My path to cement my legacy continues through you. Like I've said before, I will shake your hand before and after our fight. But I will not show mercy when the battle ensues. I do wish you all the bat of luck in your future endeavors in XWF. Hell I would love to even tag up with you down the road, but I continue my legacy path through you. I am the ever growing icon in the xtreme Wrestling Federation. It is kind of unfortunate I have to defeat you and your shitties, but what has to be done will be done for my benefit.."

I push past the camera goons with purpose and enter the arena quickly not allowing steve to close his interview properly...

Former 2× X-treme ChampIon
Edit Hate Post Like Post