Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 01:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
The Storm
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-26-2013, 10:26 AM

An XWF camera slowly zooms in on a security van at the back of a house show, recording what is going on,
Maybe without anyone noticing.

“State your name, please.” A guard asks nicely.
“I already told you, I’m The Deevil.” A shadowy figure, appearing to be a woman says.

“Ma’am, you seem..nice. I’d hate to have to make this hard..” The guard leans in and grabs her arm, and the woman looks back with hatred on her face and growls.

“Hey! What are you doing here?” is heard behind the van, followed by a skirmish, as JP and Punk are seen, the crowd at the show can be heard booing. Punk and JP slowly lay two security guards to the ground, and they are motionless. The security guard near the woman runs towards the back of the van, and is immediately jumped by Punk and JP, and taken out. They then approach the shadowy figure at the front of the van, and regrouping, they all begin to walk towards the camera. Ann Thraxx is revealed to be the shadowy figure they rescued.

JP: Screwed. Every time I try and do something good, or obtain something that has been rightfully mine for the longest time I get screwed. By an outsider! Not even fucking Paul E himself. And like I said, no rematch. No chance in hell for that, right Mr. Mc..I mean, Mr. Heyman!? You’re on his level of corporate bullshit, that’s for damn sure.

Punk: Calm down, JP.

JP: Fuck no! I’m releasing my feelings now because otherwise I’d be taking my anger out on him! Out on Jeff! Out on Nero! Out on..!

A new figure emerges from the shadows. It is C Y R E N.

CYREN: Out on nothing. You’ll calm down. You’re strong, and you have a sharp mind, but sometimes you get a bit..carried away, with your anger. Focus on Gauntlet City. Focus on proving this narrow-minded halfwits wrong. Show these dwindling, lingering pests on the opposite end of the spectrum exactly what you can do. But not now. At the Gauntlet.

Ann Thraxx remains quiet. She looks over all the boys, and pulls out a sippy cup labeled “Evan Hayes” and drinks out of it. She then motions at Punk to speak, as if she refuses to.

CM Punk: Gauntlet City is in 5 days, and you can’t even stay out of trouble with the law, you’re drinking out of sippy cups, cutting people’s hair with cheese graters…fuck, they always put me with the crazy chicks..it’s a good I dig em. Anyway, CYREN makes a good point. We’re not mortals, we’re immortals. We have strength that can only be described as equivalent to hurricanes, voices that boom like thunder, and minds that strike and think quickly like lighting.

And at Gauntlet city, we prove it. Say what you will, but The Storm has brewed, the rain has dropped, and the streets are flooded. My advice? Stay indoors. Block your windows, and get your floaties, because none of you other teams learned to withstand a flood like this, you won’t be able to swim, and you will drown and be another body for us to cast aside. March 31st, The Storm comes alive.

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post