Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 06:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Centipede
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-03-2015, 05:58 PM

[Gator's home]
[Boston, MA]
[2:03pm]

T: "I'm taking Churchill for a walk!"

*Todd stands in the hall with Better Todd, wearing his harness and lead. Todd holding it tightly as Better Todd pants in excitement. Gator peaks his head into the hall*

"You have to call him Better Todd, Todd. He won't listen to you otherwise."

T: "You're such an asshole. How did you make him respond to Better Todd so quickly?"

"You'd be amazed with what I can do with two hours and a box Scooby snacks."

T: "Are-Are you coming on to me?"

"Shut up. Go take Better Todd for a walk, a long one. You walk til he gets tired, not you."

*Todd rolls his eyes and walks out the front door, Better Todd jumping and pulling Todd forward as the door slams behind them. Gator chuckles under his breath and goes out into the hall and up the stairs, he reaches his hand out to the bathroom door but it swings open and Scarlett jumps a little from the surprise, almost losing the pink towel covering her wet body. Her hair down and damp, dripping with water that falls onto her shoulders as her wide eyes look at Gator's forehead, she was meant to look at his eyes but Gator is too busy staring at her cleavage. She smirks and taps Gator on the head like she was knocking on a door*

SCARLETT: "Up here sweetie."

*Gator slowly raises his head, a smile under his mask*

"You know I never remember buying a pink towel."

SCARLETT: "That's because it's mine."

"I'm not a fan of pink you see, and this is my house so I'm afraid I'm going to have to throw it in the bin."

SCARLETT: "Oh is that right? Well I'm so sorry Mister Woods, but I really like this towel you see. How about we trade. My towel for your mask."

"Mhmm. That is a tempting offer..... Nah you can keep it. I'm sure you won't be wearing it for long."

*Scarlett leans in close and stands on her tip toes and raises Gator's mask just to show his lips as she gently kisses them*

SCARLETT: "I'm sure I won't."

*She goes back to her feet and bites her lip looking at Gator, and she walks away towards the bedroom, swaying her hips*

SCARLETT: "Because I'm going for a nap."

*She opens the door and Gator's body relaxes while still looking at her*

"..Tease!"

*Scarlett steps her body through the door and turns her head to stick her tongue out at Gator before giggling and stepping in quickly, closing the door behind her. Gator laughs quietly before entering the hot, steamy bathroom. Wet towels, clothes among other things almost hide the floor. Gator steps over the wet objects and goes to the toilet as we hear his zipper unzip and liquid hitting the bowl. Gator turns his head to survey the disaster area Scarlett left the place in, until he sees the fogged up mirror. The words 'I love you - S' written by a small delicate finger. Gator smiles and shakes his appendage. zip. He walks to the mirror, inspecting it closer, still smiling. He begins to take off his #TeamTodd t-shirt and jeans. Exposing his fairly pale skin, and scars from his battles as well as a few colourful tattoos on his arms. He takes off his boxers, we don't see anything, and pulls the shower curtain back before stepping into it. We see just his silhouette behind the curtain, and Gator's mask fly from the curtain, landing on the sink as he turns on the shower and begins to clean himself, picking up random bottles and such as he does*

"Cocoa butter extract? Tingle Sensation Spa soap? Herbal Essences!!?!?! The hell is this crap? ... Lemon zest organic body cleanser? WHAT!? ... Women... *sniff* Oooohh, lemony."

*The scene briefly fades to black. Gator walks into the kitchen, shirtless wearing just a pair of shorts and his mask. A towel around his neck that he uses to dab his mask, for some reason. Water drips from his body as he leaves wet footprints on the linoleum floor towards the fridge as he swings the fridge door open and looks at the contents of the full fridge, his hand hovering over the food before grabbing a gallon of milk and unscrewing the lid and tilting it to his lips, drinking and spilling most of the contents before putting it back in the fridge and slamming the door, continue to dry himself with the towel and wiping his mask. Gator turns around into the living room and takes a seat on the couch, watching television as he puts his feet up on the couch and finally relaxes*

SCARLETT: "Hey honey."

*Gator jolts his head up and sees Scarlett walk into the room, wearing one of Gator's t-shirts and short socks. Her hair is messy and only some mascara managed to stay on from her shower and nap. Gator moves up on the couch to let her sit*

"Hey beautiful."

*Scarlett smiles at Gator and hops onto the couch, making his arm go over her and cuddle her as she slides herself into a comfortable spooning position on the couch. They lay there and watch TV for a few seconds before Scarlett catches a whiff of something*

SCARLETT: "Did you use my body cleanser?"

"... No."

SCARLETT: "You're a terrible liar."

"I was curious."

SCARLETT: "You know that stuff is like fifty dollars."

"Holy shit! And who pays for that?"

SCARLETT: "You. Because you love me!"

*Grumble* "Yeah I do."

*Scarlett giggles and turns around to face Gator and pulls up his mask to reveal his mouth and they passionately kiss and pull each other closer. Gator slides his hand up Scarlett's thigh and goes up her t-shirt and Scarlett begins to tug at Gator's shorts. We move to behind the couch as Scarlett crawls on top of Gator and his mask goes on top of the couch cushions. She giggles for a moment*

"Kinda ruins my confidence when you laugh while grabbing my dick."

SCARLETT: "What? Oh no, that part's great. I was laughing at your hair."

"My hair?"

SCARLETT: "It's all flat and long now. You need a hair cut, and a shave."

"Shut up."

SCARLETT: "Hah-Oooh."

*Gator grabs Scarlett and pulls her close to him, the couple obscured by the back of the couch*

One gratuitous sex scene later.
[Image: DmII2bL.gif]

*Gator and Scarlett lie on the couch, both smoking. Gator has his mask back on, Scarlett has her t-shirt back on. Both are pretty sweaty. Gator has his arm around Scarlett as she lies on his chest, both looking up at the ceiling*

SCARLETT: "I think I need another nap."

"Hahaha. The words every man wants to hear."

SCARLETT: "Hehehe. Love you."

"Love you too."

*The pair kiss again and Gator adjusts his mask to show no skin on his head as he sits up with Scarlett. The front door is heard opening, and Gator and Scarlett quickly adjust themselves to make sure they look presentable as an out of breath, panting Bulldog waddles into the living room, followed by a panting, out of breath Todd waddling into the living room. Scarlett pays attention to Better Todd at the end of the couch. Gator continues his cigarette*

T: "Gator! Gator! OH. Did I uh interrupt anything?"

"Nope. That was a long walk."

T: "He can go for hours dude."

"PFHAHAHAHAHA! Phrasing man!"

T: "Shut up. Gator. Have you checked you email?"

"Email? No. Who the fuck keeps in contact with email now?"

T: "Well maybe you should so you know about events that happen that people want you to be a part of."

"... The hell are you talking about?"

T: "Remember that thing Lane talked about in Boston?"

"Yeah..."

T: "You were invited to something similar but the guys who run it said you didn't respond to their email."

"Well who's fucking fault is that!? They should know to get Ozymandias to tell me this shit, I listen to him. Don't always do what he asks but I listen."

T: "Well they want you at Copley Place by six."

"Copley Place? That fucking shopping centre?"

SCARLETT: "Ooh I like that place."

T: "Yeah. The mall. Can you make it?"

"... Yeah sure. Just questions and answers, autograph stuff?"

T: "Yeah!"

"Could be fun. Alright, I'll go get changed. You wanna come with Scarlett?"

SCARLETT: "Sure!"

T: "Sweet. I'll message the dudes."

*Todd goes to grab the laptop and Gator and Scarlett walk out of the living room, to go upstairs to change. The scene slowly fades to black*

[Copley Place]
[6:02pm]

*The scene comes back to Gator sat at a small table covered with a white cloth. An XWF logo on the front of the table, microphone in front of him and his Television Title in front of the mic. The crowd talks among themselves for a moment as Gator waits patiently looking around. A man in a dark suit and eye glasses steps onto the stage and grabs a microphone*

"Ladies and Gentleman. It's a pleasure to introduce the one and only, the walking disaster and current TV champion. Gator!"

*The crowd roars and applauds as Gator sits smiling, waving back at the fans*

"Now Gator here said he would do a Q&A here but we have to keep it fairly short, sorry bu I'm sure Gator is very busy dealing with Loverboy Vinnie Lane-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ... Sorry. Carry on."

"Err aha er. So without further ado, I'll hand you over to Gator."

*The man nods to Gator who nods in return. Gator scans the crowd of people holding their hands up high*

"You, With the limited edition Gator beanie, very nice."

FAN 1: "YES! Err. What does it feel like to come back from hospital and win your belt back almost instantly?"

"Feels good man. Haha, what else can I say? This belt belongs to me. But even though I was ecstatic to win the belt back, it felt even better beating the shit out of Davids at the Christmas show."

*The crowd cheers and laughs as Gator picks another fan*

FAN 2: "I've been watching since J-Pro and you've changed up your style and your attitude quite a lot. Can I ask why?"

"Wow. Er. I did change quite a lot didn't I? I guess the XWF is a little slower pace compared to J-Pro, so I focused more on getting my strength up. Plus I'm not hanging around with people I hate so, I chilled out a bit more. You, holding up your shoe."

FAN 3: "Do you really think you can beat Vinnie Lane?"

"Yeah. I mean, Vinnie's tough but he can be an asshole sometimes. Did you see the shit he did? He got a map from the internet and tried to pass it off that it was me. That's so dumb I don't know where to begin. And as an old friend told me, your words reflect your quality as a wrestler. If Vinnie continues to pull this crap I'm in for an easy night. *Gator points at another member of the crowd*You."

FAN 4: "Where's Todd?"

"He's shoe shopping with my girlfriend. You?"

FAN 5: "So what about this new team your in. Defiance?"

"What about it? I'm awesome, Sane is awesome. Corvus is awesome. We're all awesome and we're going to take this place by storm. Destroy The Asylum and have a hell of a time doing it. And from then on, come what may."

FAN 6: "You've been described as the funny one in Defiance, would you say those rumours are true?"

"Yes. Yes I would."

*The crowd laughs at this Simpsons reference and Gator chuckles, pointing at another member of the crowd*

FAN 7: "Say you win this week, you still have to deal with Morbid Angel next Madness. And there have been rumours floating around that you're up against Azrael Erebus at an upcoming pay per view. Are you worried at all?"

"I wouldn't say worried. Again, they're all tough bastard but I can hold my own. I know that. I'll try my best and if my best isn't good enough I will dust myself off and try even fucking harder. That's what I do. It's what I've always done, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. I've got a condition that should make me weaker but it hasn't stopped me, I went on a bit of a slump but that didn't stop me. I got thrown in hospital but I came back, beat two Asylum assholes with one stone, pinned the current Universal Champ at the gauntlet and won my belt back. I am on fucking fire right now, and nothing can put me out."

*The crowd clap, as Gator looks a little taken back by their support. The man in the suit steps on stage once more holding a mic*

"I'm sorry ladies and gentleman but that's all we have time for right now, but Gator will be doing an autograph and picture session in five minutes. Once again, thank you Gator."

"Thank you. All of you."

*The crowd roars once more as Gator gets off his seat and shakes the man in the suits hand. The scene fades to black*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post