Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 12:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Glory
Jesus Christ Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-02-2015, 07:30 PM

Earlier you were calling me Carl but now I am Jesus “Carl” Christ. I find it hard to believe that I have come so high in your opinion in less than 100 words. You speak the truth even if it is chosen by the small minded. Yes, like the cross was hard to carry, people’s pain and sorrow is just as hard a cross to bear but someone has to do it. their souls will forever live in the kingdom of heaven.

Quote:“Carl, you are…you’re an annoying little pest, that no one wants to deal with, and I hope Morbid Angel rips off your nipple and set it on fire. Walking around here, acting like you’re our real God. You’re not, you’re an imposter. An imposter to Jesus Christ, I never saw something so ****ed in my life, then this. You make Frodo Swagkins seem tolerably, even though everyone knows that he is a **** sucking ***, and he likes horse ***** in his stomach.”

I am so annoying that you continue to speak to me like I was nothing more than the most important person in this federation. That’s what I find to be amazing; don’t you see what’s going on here? I am intriguing you to the point of where you have to pay attention to me. I walk about here humbled and not making any claims I cannot back up. The fact that you are having trouble figuring out that I am something more is not really my problem. I have done nothing but speak the truth; I’ve made no outrageous claims that can hurt my standings as Jesus Christ. I wish you could see the errors of your way while I stand before you shooting down every word you say in a negative direction. In your own words “around here, acting like you’re our real God.” You admit that you are in fact are Christian and believe in God. That is all I wanted to hear, even though you make claims that you do not believe which I can attribute to trying to be tough for the others here, I’ve seen you mingle with the likes of Morbid Angel. Morbid Angel, the same man that if you spent the time to look into his history is obviously suffering from a traumatic childhood. Starting with the death of his mother in a most violent way and after that, even though it doesn’t say but obviously he saw kidnapped into child sex slavery. He has never known happiness and it shows. Years of abuse made him lose his mind and that’s why he believes he is in fact a god. I cannot hate a man who has had such a life, I want him to bask in the glory with us, Wallace but sadly some are too far gone.

You wish for him to remove my nipple and set it on fire? Why did we get so violent? Was it something warranted? Did I say anything that offended you? It was not my intention to offend you with my words, in fact I believe I was focusing on Knight because he had spoken. I considered you a member of my select few that will forever walk with the warm sun in their faces and nothing but beautiful weather in heaven. I want us to be friends and considering I will not retaliate the threats against you, I will allow you to remove my nipple if that makes you happy. I will do it to show that I am sorry you feel I let you down, that I let the world down but try and understand my standpoint when it comes to being everywhere at once. Keep in mind that the bible was written by man and all men are prone to bending the truth to fit their own needs. Kings and other rulers have changed the words given by the divine father to that their missions are just. It does not always make it so. I want you to know that the intention of our heavenly father is only for the best of the world. If he were to show his true power it would be considered as an open challenge to Lucifer and the mighty war would begin. I don’t want to see billions of people die because of a few deaths, a few displaced by storm, a few mistakes. Is all life worth a few thousand people? Do you wish for the next apocalypse to come so soon? This is the only other option to your conundrums. I cannot allow open miracles and neither can God because of the consequences, all life. Demons rising from hell raping all of the unsaved children, all women whom strayed, all men who sinned. The world is not ready for such things. I am here to prepare the world, to receive all apologies and grant cleansing to those ready to join me in Heaven, leaving this earth to the evils and everything that temps. The world is the new purgatory and it is full of everything that temps man. There is more sin than good.

Quote: “Walk away, Carl. Just walk until your feet bleed, and then, keep walking. You made this ‘I Have Arrived’ post on the XWF Website, and then you blew up. But you’ve yet to arrive. But you will, on Madness. And when you do I will beat you into your true identity, Carl. You can’t be Jesus Christ anyway.”

I am not unaccustomed to walking until my feet bleed; I faced the devil attempting to convince me that my father doesn’t care so with that in mind know I am not fearing this match. Nothing can even come close to the pain of crucifixion, to be beaten, stabbed and to suffocate on the cross. I am sure you cannot fathom the pain in which I’ve endured. The most you’ve had was gang related beatings and perhaps a little starvation because your parents forgot to buy food. The plight of the modern age is all about who suffers more, everyone own personal cry.

Quote: “Leviticus 19:28 says ‘Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.’ Yet, you walk around with a ****ing tattoo on your arm. You’re not Jesus. You’re just Carl. Sad, confused, broken Carl.”

Ah, yes, quoting the scripture. Allow me to quote something for you as well.

Quote: You proceed to talk about my tattoo, yes it is against Gods law but in these hard times one must do things to make people take notice. I got that tattoo because with a world full of sins this is the lesser of two evils. In the same breath you could say that a lot of well practiced religious acts are considered against the bible, like Self-flagellation. That is whipping one’s self to show remorse for sins. That is one of the many examples of how your claims of my tattoo are even in the same category as man on man relations. That’s like saying that by driving a car you just killed Shamu. They are so far apart it makes no logical sense.

If you paid close attention to things I’ve said earlier this very week then you would have noticed that I spoke about the tattoo. The lesser of two evils. At the time people were not into tattoos like they are today. In fact they were none existent and it was more of a cutting ones flesh and scaring. In that time there was no antibiotics like we have today so infection caused great harm. Now allow me to reiterate something from a little earlier.

Quote:I guess I can explain the bible like this, it is something the Catholic church has been slowly doing for hundreds of years. The Bible rules are extremely out of date and as many things, if it doesn’t evolve it will fade away to obscurity. Those rules were written for a different time and now times change. Tattoos were not even a thing back then and now they are. Those who wrote the bible were far from any African tribe that had tattoos but they see those who self mutilate.

I guess when it comes down to it, there is very little that can be said that cannot be answered or has already been answered. Please take the time to pay attention; there is much I can teach you all.

C.C. Hollywood is going to speak in his own time. I have no doubt he will stand with me and together we shall spread the true meaning of the Lord. TJ Wallace, I invite you to to sit with me and together we can discuss whatever you like and perhaps I can persuade you from going down the wrong path. I watched as you cared enough to try and save the soul of Morbid Angel and took him to church, he is not a lost cause but you are heading in the right direction for his salvation. Together I believe we can save him from himself.

God Bless you All, I have faith that goodness will shine through and together we can live in harmony.

[Image: ejWtON6.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post