Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy crap, this place lives...
hauntedknight55

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-01-2015, 03:15 PM

I was on here in '99 for a couple of years. Wow, this is just really crazy. Funny enough, I did actual pro wrestling for about 5 years lol. I don't even know what to say, but this is pretty cool to see.
Edit
SyrusFalls

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-01-2015, 03:37 PM

Yeah just to bad their is no longer any throwback stuff on the site. Their used to be all kinds of old links to stuff from our past, but these new schoolers don't seem to know much about this place. I just browsed the Uni title history and their was no mention of Bigg Rigg, SJ, Superballs, Cyren, or anyone from the original era for that matter.
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-08-2015, 11:49 AM

(01-01-2015, 03:37 PM)SyrusFalls Said: I just browsed the Uni title history and their was no mention of Bigg Rigg, SJ, Superballs, Cyren, or anyone from the original era for that matter.

Well, part of the issue is that 99% of the time somebody from the "original era" comes in, they are just looking for old names they remember and not really looking to start e-fedding again. In many cases, they were just looking to waste time and troll/harass other members OOC which used to be a hugely popular thing to do here before I took over and cleaned house.

1. Bigg Rigg is one of many who wants to act like the XWF doesn't exist, and from what I remember he was already doing that before I even took over. He's one of the many who ran over to WGWF, where it's mostly the XWF old-timers who don't really want to RP so they just hang out there. You're welcome to search for it. Why would people be mentioned here who made conscious decisions themselves to dissociated themselves from the XWF name back when the whole CCP leaving and creating WGWF happened? Or those who attacked the site (trolling, hack attempts, etc) when I finally took over and told everybody the OOC hounding of one another has to stop?

2. SJ is one of those names who was attacking the fed around 2 years ago, but we did talk since then and came to an understanding. I will always respect him and he's welcome back here anytime.

3. Superballs seems to be one of those guys who disassociated himself with the fed back before I made my return, so I'm not sure what happened there. Our URL is the same though as it's been since 1999, so... yeah.

4. Cyren was here more recently and I had to ban him for ripping off material of mine and using it as his own roleplay. If he ever wanted to return I'd be willing to talk to him and see if his mind is in the right spot, but that hasn't happened.

There's also people like Eric Raboin and KoRe who have stopped in and made accounts only to look for old names and then they left. We're not an ooc hangout anymore, Syrus. But yeah, if you were actually looking to RP let me know. If you were just looking for old names and wanting to hang out and troll each other OOC, you are welcome to go find WGWF.

There are some other old names who sometimes will stop in and are welcome, such as Miyoko/Keiko or Lee Stone. A few others. Monolith has been around on and off. Kid Money has been around on and off with a plethora of characters. And there are some old timers who are around who wish to never be associated with the OLD era so I am going to keep their names to myself, but we're still here. (those of us who still want to e-fed)

-Shane
(you may also remember me as Judas Iscariot who took your x-treme title my first week in xwf, nudge nudge Tongue)

PS:
@HauntedKnight55: I don't remember who you were. You may have been here before my time in the fed. What were your characters?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
hauntedknight55

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2015, 01:31 PM

Nice to see those familiar names. I was around for a couple years under the name "Hellfire X" and indeed those were all the people I got to "compete" with. It was fun times back in the day. The best thing about all of it is after cutting so many "promos" it helped me years later to be great on the mic doing some real pro wrestling. Unfortunately, it hurt a lot more Smile
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-09-2015, 01:51 PM

Oh! Yeah I remember you! Nice to see you around! Did you do any pro wrestling that's on youtube or anything? Would be curious to check it out.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-09-2015, 01:56 PM

Weren't you also some other names? I think something with rage in the name? And weren't we both in the Black Order together while I was Weapon Ashen?

Hate Post Like Post
hauntedknight55

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2015, 02:04 PM

(01-09-2015, 01:56 PM)Shane Anonistrator Said: Weren't you also some other names? I think something with rage in the name? And weren't we both in the Black Order together while I was Weapon Ashen?

Nope. always just had the one name. Indeed though, we'd shared the stable for a bit. Hard to remember most of the pieces of things! Fun to reminisce though...

I have some stuff on youtube, but its really not my best work. Most places don't give away your stuff. There's a couple good ones on youtube and a couple bleh ones, but what can you do. One day, I'll contact some people and get some more stuff and upload more of what I actually have. It's been a few years since I've even been in a ring. I'm happy to say I've wrestled a couple current major stars though. I'm most proud of the below video though just because you grow up watching these guys. Short, but sweet:
Scotty Anderson Away
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-10-2015, 10:57 AM

(01-09-2015, 02:04 PM)hauntedknight55 Said:
(01-09-2015, 01:56 PM)Shane Anonistrator Said: Weren't you also some other names? I think something with rage in the name? And weren't we both in the Black Order together while I was Weapon Ashen?

Nope. always just had the one name. Indeed though, we'd shared the stable for a bit. Hard to remember most of the pieces of things! Fun to reminisce though...

I have some stuff on youtube, but its really not my best work. Most places don't give away your stuff. There's a couple good ones on youtube and a couple bleh ones, but what can you do. One day, I'll contact some people and get some more stuff and upload more of what I actually have. It's been a few years since I've even been in a ring. I'm happy to say I've wrestled a couple current major stars though. I'm most proud of the below video though just because you grow up watching these guys. Short, but sweet:

Dude, if that was you who gotten Snow Plow in that ring... AWSOME shit dude.

The Most "Serious" Man Alive

[Image: 8101646_orig.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-10-2015, 12:03 PM

At least you got to job to THE job.ber.

Hate Post Like Post
hauntedknight55

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-11-2015, 06:47 PM

(01-10-2015, 10:57 AM)Scotty Anderson Said:
(01-09-2015, 02:04 PM)hauntedknight55 Said:

Dude, if that was you who gotten Snow Plow in that ring... AWSOME shit dude.

Indeed it was, thanks. It was a good day! lol
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-16-2015, 04:38 PM

When putting together the championship history, we focused on the Shane era. It was the only timeframe that we had an actual written history anywhere.
Hate Post Like Post