Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 08:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gonna Beat TJ Wallace for #brownpride
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-30-2014, 08:22 PM

Ey XWF mangs! It's me once again, Luca Arzegotti! Now, I decided to take some time out of my busy schedule of punching putas, fucking putas, speaking spanglish, and snorting cocaine to issue a challenge. Not to anyone, no mangs. I'm issuing that challenge right to one puta. TJ Wallace. Selling out to the cracker gringo alliance. Imma beat your ass like a pinata, puta. Me, you, Turning Point. For brown pride worldwide!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
TJ Wallace Offline
Trusting gets you killed.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-30-2014, 08:30 PM

"Hmmm.... Shit, I don't have shit else to do but sell kush to tush, let's go, punta."

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-30-2014, 08:34 PM

Hell yeah! I mean it's good you just accepted your future asskicking mang because otherwise I was just gonna get my good friends in XWF management to force the match on your oreo looking ass. But 'ey mang, you stepped up! I'm so proud of you I'll have my thirty cousins stomp you to death after the match instead of during it! It's a Christmas miracle, mang!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
TJ Wallace Offline
Trusting gets you killed.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-30-2014, 08:48 PM

"It's a New Years Miracle, bring your Spaniard ass to Turning Point so I can beat you with my 40oz and my deuce deuce."

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Hate Post Like Post