Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Pest and his Doctor
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-31-2014, 05:31 AM

Hello, my friends.

It seems there is once again a bit of misunderstanding going on involving me once again. Or at least, a wrong assumption.

Mister Pest, you laid a simple challenge out to me.

(12-29-2014, 08:45 PM)Pest Said: Pest:I would enjoy a match with you. What do you say?

You would enjoy a match with the Doctor, would you? Hm. Well, Mister Pest, as I've said countless times prior to this, my doors are always open. I never back down or turn away from a session with one of my patients. I would gladly have you. Thinking I was ignoring you was you simply being impatient. It was very foolish of you to expect me to immediately jump at the opportunity to face you. I am very busy doing what I do and as your King, I do not think you have a right to get upset over the fact that I just didn't find the time in my schedule to get back to you right away.

Anywho. Here I am. You will face me at the XWF's next big event, Turning Point. Now, instead of sicking that poor, manipulated soul on me in an attempt to take my title, you should be preparing for the biggest match of your life. See you in a few weeks, my friend.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-31-2014, 12:14 PM

Pest:Should I be flattered that you have chosen to face me after you get your briefcase? No, you and I shall have our match on Warfare the 14th. Title on the line. What do you say, Doctor?
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-31-2014, 01:49 PM

I will still have the X-Treme Title at Turning Point. That is when our match is. Title on the line and all that jazz. I told you, I call the shots. Not you, Mister Pest.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-31-2014, 01:54 PM

Pest:You will have your case, thus you will give less of a fight. Should you believe otherwise, you would hard pressed to prove it.
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-31-2014, 02:28 PM

If you think I'm just going to hand over this title after I my six week reign you are foolish. The Doctor lays down for no one. No one, my friend. If you want your match, it will be at Turning Point. Title intact. Efforts intact. Your fate, intact.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-31-2014, 02:54 PM

Pest:We shall speak in private to determine the rules for the match, but I can assure you that it shall be a good fight from me.