Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 09:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STEVE DAVIDS! Where are you?
Hysteria 'The Prophet' Offline
Can you handle it?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-30-2014, 07:28 PM

Steve Fucking Davids. How are you, friend? How have you enjoyed being the UNIVERSAL Champion? Has it been good? Hehe. Has it been GRAND? I sincerely hope it has, friend. You see, your time is coming to an end. Now you may duck and dodge and hide behind corners, but the fact of the matter is this. January is the last time we'll see you with that belt. January is OUR days of reckoning. You saw JUST what I am capable of at Madfare. I defeated FIVE men in one night. Can you claim that? No, but you can claim to chicken-shitting your way into a title run. So congratulations on that, but your luck runs out in January. One Titan falls and another rises. The Asylum... Shall Flourish.

Run.

Hide.

Cry.

Because the year of 2014 will be your last days of freedom. 2015?

It'll be hell.

Bahahamahaha!

[Image: 3nOsl9M.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-30-2014, 07:34 PM

Ey yo mang eat a bag of shit and swallow deez nuts while you're at it ey? Fuckin' climbin' all over Davids' dick like a thirsty ho or somethin' jeez just fuckin' listen to yourself. It'll be hell and shit come on. What's next? Do you got a blank space or some shit? Are you gonna write his name?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post