Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 05:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REVENGE!
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-28-2014, 03:00 AM

I slowly sputtered out some water that had managed to get in my mouth from the doctor's latest pin attempt. I looked up to where the falcon that had shit on me was; thankfully, it was still perched up on it's tree. In a rage, I hopped up and rushed to the tree faster than you can say 'bird shit.'

I started a long trek up the tree, eventually coming face- to- face to the falcon. Unlike fleeing it's brethren, it stayed there, in a perching position, it's eyes fixed upon me. I grabbed the falcon by the neck and saw the Doctor walking by, humming a merry tune. I threw the falcon at him, and as the falcon collided with the skull of Doctor D'Ville, the falcon slumped over, dead, while D'Ville collapsed. I did a diving senton down the tree, hitting the good Doctor's back. I flipped over D'ville and hooked his legs whilst the ref counted.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-28-2014, 02:49 PM

... What Maverick did not know was that very merry tune he was humming actually summoned A Flock of Seagulls!!!

A Flock of Seagulls is walking by the very instant Maverick dives off the tree! They quickly set up shop and get to work!

Maverick absolutely blown away by this. He leaps off of the Doc and runs to the stage! With Maverick gone the Doctor easily kicks out of the pin attempt!!! While Maverick is jumping and screaming at the stage completely mesmerized, the Doctor runs up and drop kicks him in the head. Maverick's head slams off of the stage and he falls unconscious. A Flock of Seagulls never misses a beat and they play into the night.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]