Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 08:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Touching the Void
Duncan B. Deadly Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-26-2014, 07:08 AM

Duncan B. Deadly is in a book shop flicking through the selection of bargain bin novels. He lifts out the Lynda La Plante & Ian Rankin paperbacks and grabs a book from the bottom. He opens it and we see that it is Touching the Void by Joe Simpson. Duncan nods and puts it in a basket before grabbing four more copies and also placing them in the basket. He places the basket on the floor and lift sup the bargain bin and throws it across the store. Duncan picks up the basket and the $15 to the terrified cashier before leaving. The camera follows Duncan down the road into a derelict public restroom. Duncan throws the bag of books in an old dirty sink and sits on the counter. He opens one of the books.

"Touching the Void. An incredible tale of one mans struggle to survive in the harshest of climates. This book always fills me with warmth. It amazes me at just how much the human body can survive. Broken bones, dehydration, cuts & bruises, exhaustion. Pain & suffering but in the end he makes it and lived through his ordeal to write this incredible book. I brought five copies of this book. Hysteria, Aaron Underwood, OCKoopa, Austin Fernando & Patrick Kissinger. This is your Christmas present. We six men will be locked in a cold, brutal, unforgiving structure and only the best of us will walk out with the belt. In this environment it could be any of us. It could take one amazing moment of innovation to win the match or one huge mistake to lose it. I suggest reading the book gentlemen. Maybe it will open your eyes to how much the human body can endure. Maybe it will help you survive that one second longer. As the blood flows from our bodies, as are bones get broken on the steel, as welts form on our back from the chains that surround us. I want you to close your eyes and visualise Joe Simpson lying in the snow and maybe you will find the strength to go that one second longer. You will need it to stop me from taking the Prophetic title. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year"

Duncan walks over to the broken urinal and takes a leak. He zips up and leaves the room, slamming the door behind him. The camera moves over to a stall door and opens it. On top of the cistern is the golden pyramid with the red stone eye shining in the light from a broken window.

The camera cuts to outside the University of Phoenix arena. A crowd is starting to gather outside and a lot of randy fans waving signs and shouting, kids running around outside and play fighting. The sun is starting to set.

Announcer 1 - Well we are here in Phoenix and tonight we have a gold rush for you.

Announcer 2 - That's right. Titles on the line, no.1 contenderships up for grabs. We are in for a treat tonight.

Announcer 1 - I hope you all had a good Christmas and we will see which wrestlers will have a Happy New Year.

Announcer 2 - Stay tuned.
Edit Hate Post Like Post