Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Wanted a PipeBomb.
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-25-2013, 08:48 PM

You left the guns loaded. And now they explode in your face, like the sex filled fantasy of a 13 year old boy.

"Starting easy. Alexander, you're one of many issuing open challenges and there is some bitching about not being included on the card when they haven't done jack shit. No one knows who the fuck you are. Maybe if I saw you backstage more than twice, I'd accept your challenge, but hey, weirder things have happened. Like the guys that come to the tryouts and are never seen again. *

Getting rougher, we have an Asian Matt Hardy wannabe running around, calling himself dangerous and edgy and tough, but referring to Heyman as "Mister Heyman" and being the most brown nosed thing inside of Heyman's asscrack, which on another note, some of you are just trying to be offensive.

And on a final note, we have a drug addicted, hallucinating, psychotic, well I could go on, but matter of fact, Jeff, the storm is brewing. Your European title reign will end one way or another, whether it be through me or some associates. Best of wishes, Mr. Hardy."

*= Signed up, but never participated.

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-25-2013, 11:28 PM

You're so fucking soft I'm going to ingest you without even having to chew one time. You've got a match coming up at Gauntlet City that might end your career and you're worried about a homosexual who is best remembered for wearing neon tights on his arms? Don't you dare even set foot in that ring during the Trio Tag match this Sunday; you'll be sent flying out into the fifth fucking row after I pry your head from your ass with a crow bar.

Pipebombs -- Ha ha ha yeah; you're in for a rude awaking this week, shit for brains.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister Mystery 17 31707 1's post:
(03-26-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-26-2013), Unknown Soldier (03-26-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-26-2013, 04:55 AM

Damn now THAT was a pipe bomb!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Wallace Witasick (03-26-2013)
jpcorino Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-26-2013, 05:19 AM

++J.P. Corino++
You want bombs Mystery? The dick sucking that runs rampant in XWF is about to come to an end! The next time I see the likes of Witasick or Heyman or whoever else getting there nob polished by the next guy trying to keep his title or get a leg up. I'm going to give them a redneck circumcision. One swift kick to the jaw and I'll turn these mother fuckers into a Ken doll. You run around as if you're someone to be afraid of. Talking about ripping heads off and throwing them around. Listen here bitch! How about I tear your body in half and count the rings like you were a fucking redwood tree. "Don't step foot in that ring Sunday!" FUCK YOU! You pray on all these new people as if you were something to be marveled at. I have done what I said I came here to do week after week. I have come in and destroyed everyone who these fucks have put in front of me. The only reason I have a L on my record is the simple fact that that fat piece of shit Paul Heyman can't control what goes on during his very own show. Buses being blown up, random Asian fellows hiding under the ring. I should have done more than just toss that tub of lard into a barricade. I should have snapped his fucking neck! Do you think I stand here and speak of storms because I love weather? FUCK NO! Punk, Thraxx and I are here for one purpose and that's to shut the collective COCK SUCKING mouths of all that reside here in XWF! I was screwed over once and it will not happen again. So you two keep taking it in the ass from each other, Paul, Wallace, Shane or whoever else you spread your cheeks for. Come Sunday you'll have to carry around a little notepad in order to tell people what you want to say. Because I'm going to beat you so bad you'll need your jaw wired shut. I wish I could say let's end the talk. But it won't happen. I wish I could say with 100% certainty that my associates and I will walk out of Gauntlet City as the Trio Champs! But I can't! And that's not for lack of confidence! That's because I don't know what or his bitches have in store to further fuck over my group and I. Gilmour, Mystery! Batten down the hatches! Because you're about to witness the power of the storm.

HOW'S THAT FOR A PIPEBOMB MOTHER FUCKER!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes jpcorino's post:
CM Punk (03-26-2013)
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-26-2013, 07:55 AM

Mystery, that was the farthest thing from a pipebomb, and I don't give a shit about your little spiel; because quite frankly all that was...was something like

"Insult insult insult - decently good point that could've been made a lot shorter- insult insult insult"

You're a useless piece of shit and I suggest you stop trying so hard. Besides the narrow-minded ones entertained by the naughty words, you aren't even that entertaining.

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-26-2013, 08:29 AM

(03-26-2013, 05:19 AM)jpcorino Said:
++J.P. Corino++
I wish I could say with 100% certainty that my associates and I will walk out of Gauntlet City as the Trio Champs! But I can't!

What a pipe bomb.

Hey Flo!

Call up Shane and tell him that I'm nominating this line for Quote of the Moment.
Hate Post Like Post
jpcorino Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-26-2013, 08:31 AM

(03-26-2013, 08:29 AM)John Madison Said:
(03-26-2013, 05:19 AM)jpcorino Said:
++J.P. Corino++
I wish I could say with 100% certainty that my associates and I will walk out of Gauntlet City as the Trio Champs! But I can't!

What a pipe bomb.

Hey Flo!

Call up Shane and tell him that I'm nominating this line for Quote of the Moment.

Context!
Hate Post Like Post