Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 06:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Tragic Past Part III | You Can Bet On It
Adrian Storms Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-21-2014, 09:57 PM

The Tragic Past Part III

Continued from Last Time…

The drive wasn’t very long, but it felt like an eternity to Adrian. He tried to not think about it but the image was glued in his mind. All he could see was blood everywhere as his parents lay on the ground as a masked figure stands above them. A gun in his hand as he’s covered in blood from his parent’s bodies. No matter where Adrian looked it was all he saw, all he thought of.

They pulled in the driveway of the home as no one had arrived yet put people would arrive soon, to clear out the house and put it up for sale. They stepped inside the home as one of the men followed Adrian’s sister and one followed him. They both went to the room and began putting things into a garbage bag for easy transportation.

Suddenly, as Adrian was putting things into the bag his sister let out this roaring scream of sadness and despair. The man who was watching Adrian suddenly fled from his room and went to his sister to check on what had happened. It was then that Adrian’s plan would go into motion.

Adrian had thought about it when he was in the car, though he never thought he would have the opportunity to actually go through with it. Adrian grabbed a couple more things put instead of putting them in the bag, he stuffed them in his pockets. Adrian lifted up the window from his room and looked down. A two-story jump… but this is the only opportunity to escape…

Continued…

Adrian leaped… and he landed it, but he sprained his ankle in the process. He makes a break for the trail in the woods. The ankle is making him run slower and eventually hop on one foot. Though, the man in the suit walks back into Adrian’s room, noticing the opened window. The man goes to look out the window, though, Adrian has vanished.

Adrian had already made it around the turn of his trail, where the woodline would hide his body. Adrian finally made it to the little house he built, as he opened up the door, then locked it using a mechanism he had developed with string and some wood. Adrian sat down in one of the beautifully handcrafted chairs and reached his food drawer.

Adrian thought to himself,”I’m going to stay in these woods, with no interaction with those evil, maniacal, sick, twisted things they call human beings.” Adrian slammed his fist onto the table as he pulled his hand out of the drawer.

“No food…” Adrian muttered.

Adrian gets up and walks out the door grabbed his shovel and begins to walk down the trail to the creek he had discovered. He’s pretty hungry, due to the fact that he hasn’t eaten anything since the bowl of cereal and twinkies this past morning. Adrian reaches the creek and begins checking the snares for any animals such as bunnies, fish, anything really. He caught one fish, a freshwater bass. He puts it in the bag laying on the ground. He then begins digging into a hole previously dug. He reaches down and pulls out a bag, full of blueberries.

Adrian didn’t have any way possible to keep his food cold in his house, due to the fact that he has no electricity. It was autumn, therefore the water would be a little chilly, so Adrian dug a hole beside the water so it would keep the foods concealed in a bag cold. Adrian slings the bag with the bass over his shoulder and brings the bag of berries with him.

He takes it back to the cabin as he lays the bag up against a stone beside the fire pit. He pulls out a box of matches out of his bag. He lights the match as it illuminates a bit of the shadows surrounding the camp. Adrian goes the throw the match unto the firewood gathered up in a pile but suddenly, he hears rustling of the leaves in the trail.

Adrian kneels down behind the stone, watching if anything comes down the trail. A cop comes around the corner of the trail with a gun out of his holster. Adrian dashes and slides behind the woodline, waiting for the cop to pass him. Adrian pulls out the trench knife and waits, ready to strike his victim.

The cop passes and Adrian hesitates as the cop hears the rustling of the leaves. The cop turns around and fires a bullet as Adrian looks down, as the bullet lands directly at his foot. Adrian dove before he fired, or else it would’ve been instantaneous death. The cop turns back around as Adrian leaps out for him. Adrian grabs his hair and leans his neck back as Adrian goes to pull up his knife.

Adrian goes to put it up by the policeman’s throat but the cop grabs his arm and flips him over on the ground. Adrian hits the ground with thunderous impact, knocking the wind out of him. The cop takes the gun and points it at Adrian, ordering him to get up and follow him. Adrian slowly gets up to his feet as the cop holds the gun’s position on him the entire time.

Adrian sweeps the cops legs out from under him as he falls the ground slamming the back of his head on the ground. The cop drops the gun as he makes contact with the ground and Adrian picks up the gun. He points it towards the cop as he’s tempted to shoot, but he realizes that if they hear the noise of the gunfire, they be immediately attracted.

The key to surviving out here and staying hidden is to keep quiet and don’t make yourself noticed. Adrian picks up the knife he dropped and gets on top of the cop, putting his knees on his shoulders. Adrian takes the knife and puts it to his throat as the cop tries to lift up his legs and wrap them around his throat, but the position Adrian is in prevents that from occurring.

Adrian makes a cut across the cops throat as blood gushes out from his throat as his pleads for help, but he can’t get anything out. Adrian slowly gets off of his shoulders and grabs him by the legs. Adrian begins to drag him back to the house in woods, encased by trees. Luckily, when Adrian made it, he hit it in between a circle of woods. Therefore, you won’t be able to see it unless you know how to get to it.

Adrian drags the body back to the house and grabs the shovel, leaning up against the stone. He grabs the shovel and begins digging a hole to bury the body. There’s only one problem, how do you cover up the blood and then, it hits him. Adrian has a rabbit he killed a week ago, that he left sitting there. Adrian walks over to the rabbit as it’s already began decaying. He lays on the bunny on the ground where puddle of blood is. Therefore, it looks like the rabbit was shot, try to run, and eventually fell over dead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night had fallen by this point in time and the hole had been dug. Adrian put the body in the hole, but he hadn’t covered it up yet. Adrian lights another match and throws it on the firewood that had been gathered in a pile. The fire finally starts as Adrian lays the fish onto the stone and pulls out his knife.

After having washed it in the creek, due the fact that blood was covering the blade, he began scaling the fish so he could the cook it. Once he’s finished with that, he puts the fish on the rotisserie and pulls out the bag of blueberries to snack on. Adrian lays back onto the grass and stares up at the stars in the sky as he began thinking to himself.

“It looks like I’m be staying here for the next years of my life, with no interaction to the outside world. I can’t deal with anymore tragedies in my life. I’m going to have to take care of myself now, and as long as it stays like this, I’ll be completely fine,” he thought,”This is going to be good.”

To Be Continued...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Can Bet On It

The scene opens up to Adrian Storms leaning up against a old and decaying brick wall, that seems to be from an old rundown building. Adrian pulls out a cigarette and a lighter, lighting the cigarette and placing it in between his lips. He takes a huge huff, letting out this enormous cloud of smoke. He then takes it, placing it between his fingers and his glares down at the camera.

Adrian: “So it seems like many of you enjoyed my previous interview with the famous interviewer Chris Van Vliet, which I enjoy but of course of all you fuckers saw it, due to the fact that you obese low-life fucks stalk the men you call, “wrasslers”. I’ve always had a problem with how celebrities have been treated, like their gods or some immortal being. If you’ve ever analyzed it and look at the facts, it’s completely irrational & ludicrous. A Montana man, named Christopher Williams, who is a medical marijuana provider, faced 82 to 85 years in prison for manufacturing marijuana, though only got sentenced to 5, thankfully. Most likely, he had a bond of over $10,000 dollars or more. Justin Beiber gets charged with smoking marijuana and gets out with a $2,500 bond. Now how does that add up? They’re on some pedestal higher than the average person. It makes me sick and I can’t stand to be surrounded by thousands of people all asking for my autograph like I give a fuck about them. Sometimes, I feel bad for myself because I live in such a stupid era where people believe that people who get recorded on some screen or sing a song that someone else wrote for them are a special being, a gift from god if you might say. Which most of the “gods” you worship, have fake bodies, don’t write their own songs, and have no talent whatsoever, but that’s to a beautiful thing called drum machine and auto-tune. Hint, hint, there was sarcasm in that, for those of you who are slower. Anyways, I’m gonna step off the rant stool and begin to tell you about my plans for this week. If you haven’t heard which again, you motherfuckers most likely have, due to the point I just brought up, I will be competing in the newest edition of the episodic series called Monday Night Madness. Though, this one has a special twist to it, a little change to the norm. This week’s edition is a tag tenacity, which means that there will be two Fatal-Four Way Matches and the two teams that walk out victorious, will face off in the main event of the night and whoever is declared the winner of that match, will earn the Number 1 Contendership for The XWF World Tag Team Championships. As most of you know, I’m a loner and I hate most of the people in this business, hell, around the world matter of fact, but if there’s one thing I desire most in my career is to become a champion. To raise that championship above my head and declare myself, and whoever my partner might be, the champion is one of the greatest feeling in the world. That’s what ever person in this company strives for, to be the champion, preferably the World Champion, but you must take small steps in order to obtain such a tremendous goal. Therefore, I entered myself in the Tag Tenacity knowing that I have a background in this, but there’s one problem. I don’t have a big reputation around here nor do many people want to be partnered up with a newcomer whose skills might not be honed enough yet. Though, many of you have greatly underestimated my ladder match prowess. That’s how I won my first ShootCamp International Tag Team Championship and that’s how I plan to win the XWF Tag Team Championships. All I have to do is scale that ladder and grab whatever happens to be up there, maybe a contract, who knows. Then, once Phase I has been completed, Phase II will go into motion, will involves me and my partner beating the living hell out of whoever comes out on top of the Fatal-Four Way Tables Tag Team Match. Speaking of my partner, the man I’ve been partnered with is none other than Bobby Zi. Now, there’s a huge strength in this team, the fact that he’s muscular, pretty athletic, and when momentum is on his side, he’s unstoppable. Therefore, while I scale the ladder, Bobby can guard the bottom, making sure no opponents get the opportunity to knock myself or the ladder down. Another pro of why this man is a great partner, his favorite weapon to use is none other than what the whole match is revolved around, a ladder. Now, just like there’s pros, there cons to situations as well. Most of the teams we will be competing against have chemistry on their side, they work together and use their strengths to their advantage. I mean, of course they're going to know each other better, most of them go down to the Motel 6 and buttfuck after every show. There is no length I will not go to obtain those Tag Team Championships and when you all laugh and doubt me, I’m going to show all of you motherfuckers why should believe what I say because what I say is truth because when I say I’m going to do something I do it. When I say I’m going to ascend up that ladder and torture the other two to the brink of death where they are begging, PLEADING, for me to end the torture, you best damn believe me. Whatever the upshot of those matches are, I promise everyone of you I will achieve championship gold. It might not be on the 22nd or anywhere near this present time, but it will happen. I bet fucking money on it.”

Adrian takes once last huff of the cigarette. Adrian tosses the cigarette on the ground, smushing it out. He lets out this gargantuan gust of smoke into the camera vision as he walks out of the camera’s vision. Once the smoke clears, the scene fades to black.

[Image: MoDrrja.png?1]

Record:
2-3-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post