Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 07:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Psycho Sensation
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-19-2014, 06:44 PM

The camera switches on to see Davids and Ricky sat on a sofa. Ricky holds up an iPad with part of Gator's promo being aired on it. They are both suited up drinking whisky and Steve does not even hesitate to begin a rant.

Quote:"Davids you are a stupid bitch."

"You know that right? You know how fucking you sound right now? Of course you don't know how fucking you sound because you are so fucking your owns words don't make any fucking sense to you. Congrats on the title win! Only way you could have got the belt is with the case you carried around, sure as hell couldn't do it with your fucking talent. Tell me though, how long do you plan on ducking competitors this time? I mean, you did it with the X-Treme belt, you ducked away from title defenses, you tried to do it with the TV title but you had to be forced into the wrong fucking match now didn't you. Fuck it felt good dropping your ass on the mat, can't wait to do it again."

“Oh Gator, I’m the am I? Well I defended my Xtreme Championship 24 hours 7 days a week. So you can explain that logic Gator. I defended that title day in, day out for six weeks, yet I ducked challenges? Wow. You’re really bright Gator, really bright. Again though, how did I earn that briefcase Gator? If you have an issue with the system then perhaps you talk to someone in management because as far as I am aware, I earnt that briefcase fair and square. Also my Television Championship reign was too short to duck any challenges. Yes Ricky, I did just burn myself. I won’t be ducking any challenges. I will be waiting for the right time to face the right man. Samuels is the number one contender, so at the next convenient time, I will defend my championship against him. You though Gator, I still congratulate you on beating me. Have you done much since because no one’s really said how great you are since I left? You did drop me. Damn. I have said it once and I will say it again, that is the worst loss of my career. You are a joke, and I lost to you. It’s not a nice feeling but it happened, it will stay with me forever. However, look at me now Gator, and look at you. I am the Universal Champion, on top of the world. You, well you, have nothing. How the mediocre have fallen."

Quote:"Stevie, Steven, Davey fucking boy. You did not send shockwaves around the XWF, you made a predictable cash in. People looked and saw, oh Davids is fighting tonight, oh yeah, he still has his briefcase ...Oh look Theo Pryce is fighting tonight, he has the Universal title, what a coincidence that Davids is also in the same arena with his briefcase. And every single person went, Steve fucking Davids is going to cash in on the Uni title like a predictable cunt. You shocked no one, you are dull and fucking predictable. Wanna know who sent shockwaves round the XWF? You've been buttfucked in a sex dungeon for way too long so you probably missed what happened, but not to worry, I'll give you the highlights. This guy called Shades came into the XWF, didn't do much, didn't strike anyone as a big deal but one night, he goes into this mini gauntlet on Warfare, the current Universal Champ Eli James, was also in that tournament and guess what happened next? Shades was in fact Angelus. Even I know who Angelus is, dude's a legend. And Shades aka Angelus cashed in with his case from long ago and won the belt from Eli."

“Oh my cash in was predictable? That’s weird because the Champion seemed to be caught off guard. Are you smarter than Theo Pryce because I am struggling to believe that. I held that briefcase for a long time. Are you telling me every time me and the champion were on the same show it was obvious that I was going to cash in? You’re a fucking idiot then because all of those times it must have been obvious to you, you were wrong. I am so dull and predictable Gator that I walked through flames and took the most prestigious championship this company has to offer. The fans sure as hell didn’t find it boring. It’s good to hear Angelus did something with his life because I remember when I put him in a hospital ward for over a year. You probably weren’t around for that, champ. That is an original idea though, I will give him that. Nice insult on the butfucked part though, you’re going to go far in this company I can tell.”

Quote:"That, was a fucking good night. Everybody talked about that one. Moment number two. Remember your master? Not Heyman no, Enigma, the one who beat you within an inch of your life and tied you up in a dungeon, twice! Yeah, he sent shockwaves well, kinda. Go to War Games, an awesome little pay per view we held not too long ago. Theo Pryce was there, in spirit, he left his team to do his work while he enjoyed some champagne or whatever the guy does to relax. Anyway, Eli was there too, he got the Uni belt back from Shades after it was proved via blood test that Shades wasn't really Angelus. Shocking right? So, Eli and his tam put up a good fight and win their match, but wait, Theo Pryce comes out and kicks the ever loving shit out of Eli James, but why? Oh, because turns out the Theo Pryce was Enigma all along and had facts to prove it, Theo cashes in, wins the belt. That! Sent shockwaves."

“Enigma was never my master. Oh and FYI, shockwaves, whilst it is an actual thing, it is also the name of one of my finishers. Which is why I use it, good on you for continuing that. It seems more professional... Enigma though, back to Engima...The man did almost destroy me, but you did just spend a long time telling that story, I applaud you, you’re like a young Morgan Freeman. Okay, so Shades wasn’t Angelus? Oh well me telling you I put Angelus in a hospital now seems irrelevant. Then again, so are you. So that’s how I made all of that nonsense relevant. Oh, so the big reveal was when I was gone? That’s cool. I am gutted I missed that. Enigma was good. Also I love stories where Eli James loses because, well because he’s a cunt. I have nothing more to add to that. I decided to cash in on Warfare as soon as I saw that ufck nugget hillbilly was going to be competing for the title. There is nothing worse than the idea of him holding that title again. Making it worthless like he did with every other championship he ever held. Sort of like you with the Television Championship I guess."

Quote: "Do you really think anybody cares about you or your run of the mill cash in? Everybody saw it coming and nobody cares that you have the belt. Wanna know why? Because you won't keep it for long, because you don't deserve it. Like you didn't deserve the X-Treme belt or the TV title. Because you've been here longer than most and have done fuck all for the most part. You were gone for what? Three months? I barely heard people mention you, maybe Enigma when he was torturing you. Me? I was in the hospital for twenty odd days and when I came back I honestly felt like people were going to throw a fucking parade for me. You wanna know why? Because I don't need a briefcase or a title to replicate shockwaves, I make my fucking own and people love me for that."

"Wow Gator. Just one big excuse for how you have fuck all. Holding a briefcase, holding a championship, incase you didn’t realize Gator, is why we fight in this business. If you aren’t aiming to hold the belt that is perfectly dangling on my shoulder then you need to find a new federation. This is what validates us. This is what makes it all worthwhile and this is the best feeling ever. You will never understand that feeling though Gator. You know that, and everyone in that locker room know that. You simply aren’t fucking good enough to climb to the top of the mountain. So I accomplished nothing in the time that I was here? Nothing at all. Two time Xtreme champion, former 24/7 briefcase holder, former Television champion AND CURRENT UNIVERSAL CHAMPION… Oh no you’re right, I have done fuck all. If you really think that nobody cares that I have this belt then you are completely deluded. The number one contender, John Samuels, seems to care. You can keep telling yourself, that I am worthless, but the fact of the matter is Gator, I am the cream of the fucking crop now. You have no choice but to accept that, and if you don’t… Well I’ll just prove it when Iris and I kick your ass on Saturday."

Quote:"In the long run I'll be nothing.... Huh, really? But I beat you, and I'm better than you in every way, so if I'll be nothing in the long run, what the fuck will you be? Less than nothing? But, you already are. I usually have a lot of respect for Universal Champions but I look at you and see that belt and it doesn't fit. Like seeing a kid starting high school in a uniform two sizes too big. Maybe you'll grow into that belt someday Davie but right now you look ridiculous. "

“You did beat me, we have gone over that. It will never happen again. You do have that one victory, but you will never have what I have. That is, even if it’s just a moment, at the top of the mountain. Hahaha nice simile that, about the school kid though. It seems to fit perfectly to me, sort of like your mum’s fat mouth around my perfect cock. Wow, a Mum joke, what has it come to. I joke of course, but the belt is fitting just fine. Strolling around like the cock of the walk is absolutely perfect. It’s just me.

Quote:"I'm getting bored of talking to you already, I'll save the real trash talk for when you actually start the real stuff with me. But, just to go through some of the shit you said. One I beat you, and I'll beat you again, I might play duck, duck, goose this time before I pin, you know just to insult you even more. But LH teaming with me is a bad thing? No, again, I've already proved I'm better than you, I'm a great teammate! What's better than knowing your opponent can completely fuck up one of your opponents. Two, you talk about a lot of other people when trying to talk to your opponent, I used Shades and Theo as examples about how little people cared about your cash in but you! Fuck man, why the hell would Cain watch one of your promos? Why would anyone watch one of your promos for that matter. I could barely sit through them at Relentless. And finally, no I don't take anything seriously. Why should I? I wanna have fun man, I don't see you or Iris as threats so I'm not going to be a brooding asshole with you two. I didn't take you seriously at Relentless and I won, so I'm not going to take you seriously again."

"If it ain't broke don't fix it. But you Davie, fuck man, you've got a lot of fixing to do."

"You’re bored of talking to me? Well do me a favour… and don’t fucking bother ever talking to me again.”

Ricky stood up for a second...

“Do you know what Steve, I have just realized, that you really aren’t going to include me in this rant of yours are you?”

Steve shrugged his shoulders and Ricky just shook his head and walked off, disappointed.

“Gator, you ignorant cunt. Cain will watch this promo because he’s one of the men who kidnapped me. Don’t you think he might be at least slightly interested in my whereabouts? And don’t you also realize that he has been trying to get one over on me for what seems like forever. Currently it’s Davids 2-0 Cain. Classic scoreline involving Davids. If you don’t take me seriously Gator, well, that’ll be the biggest mistake of your life because although I’m not a new man, I am an improved one. I will completely and utterly decimate you. Iris and I, well we have this match in the bag, and I look forward to meeting you in the ring.

This for me, well, it’s redemption... I am the Psycho Sensation! I am the Universal Champion! I am Steve Davids and god damn it, I have a point to prove.”

Steve puts his hand in front of the camera and it blacks out.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post