Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Monsters Aren't Real.
Caroline O'Hara Burchill Offline
Must Be My Electric Personality.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-20-2014, 02:54 PM

Monster: an imaginary creature that is typically large, ugly, and frightening.

Keyword here is imaginary. As in not real.

A figment of imagination.

Non-existent.

Fictitious.

Are you catching my drift, Ghost Tank? Monsters aren't real. Deal with it.

Did your daddy touch your little manly parts when you were little? Were you the puny little weakling that always got wet willies and noogies from the bigger kids? Are those the reasons why you had to seek out and find some kind of alter ego to make just so that you could numb the stinging pain of being humiliated and disliked by everyone? To pretend to be something that you're not just so that all of those bad memories could be forgotten?

How fucking pathetic.

Oh Ghost Tank, you poor, little thing. Do you think that I should take you seriously? After all, you lost to Calypso, who could be a fucking mascot for the mental department. You lost to him of all people. Do you realize how fucking embarrassing that is?

Too cocky for my own good? Nope. I'm just confident in my superior abilities while you lost to some simpleton fuck who doesn't even lift and has a major tooth gap the size of Russia. At least his gap has more space than that fucking iOS 8.

And you call yourself the "new breed of monsters".

Pathetic. There's just no better word to describe it other than pathetic. You actually expect to be feared by everyone when you lost to Calypso.

Well Ghost Tank, it looks like the luck is in my favor for tomorrow night. I will do the honors in humiliating you further more and then, I will go out and decimate every single one of those fucktards in that gauntlet match.

The Queen will slay the monster. The Queen will reign supreme. I will swat each fly that dare to buzz around me and I will crush them. Meanwhile, I will be flawlessly immaculate, as always!
Edit Hate Post Like Post