Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miranda Tigris
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-18-2014, 07:50 PM

Pest:So, it would appear that you need a team to assist you in combat against Thomas Wallace, Vincent Lane, Xavier Swann, and Johnathon Heartsford. Well, as you know, I am always available for hire, and have been taking people down lately. Look what I did for Jack after he paid me to win him a title.
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2014, 05:14 AM

"Who the fuck is Thomas Wallace?"

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-19-2014, 08:04 AM

Who the fuck cares?

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2014, 08:19 AM

Pest:TJ Wallace. That little nappy headed negro with the neck beard that makes your race look even worse. His name is Thomas Joseph.
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2014, 08:21 AM

How's your nose, Pest?

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2014, 08:24 AM

PestYou must have missed Warfare. It's fine, and I'm fine. Does it anger you that despite your efforts I managed to carry Jack to a Championship win?
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2014, 08:38 AM

Actually, no. I don't care that you won. You and JACK getting a fluke title win just makes the belts more attainable.

Glad you're feeling better though, sweet cheeks. Don't want any excuses on the rooftop.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2014, 11:50 AM

Pest:Was no fluke win. We actually won twice to get them, and the second time I managed to carry us despite someone trying to stab my throat and missing anything at all important. In such a small space, how did you manage to miss anything vital?
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2014, 12:21 PM

Vital?

I'm a lover, not a killer, dude!

I was just trying to help with that annoying voice of yours... I figured a trache would give you a sweet robot voice and make you unique!

Don't get pissy for me trying to lend a hand, man!

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2014, 01:14 PM

Pest:You missed my trachea.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2014, 01:51 PM

Must have been the same way Pete's ears and dick didn't actually get cut off. My bad, dude, I didn't go to med school, you know?

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2014, 02:23 PM

Pest:Peter's ears and dick did get removed, and you did stab me in the neck. You missed the Trachea, though.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2014, 02:35 PM

Well, too bad. That shitty nasal voice of yours isn't doing your image any favors, dude. Especially after the deviated septum you must have gotten from my impromptu rhinoplasty. The tracheotomy voice could have been cool.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2014, 02:45 PM

Pest:No, no deviated septum. You removed the tip, did not touch the septum. Surely, you must have some sense of anatomy, right? I must admit, my nose ending flatly is a bit different, but it did not affect my voice, and I can assure you that my voice is not nasally. Steven Sayors can verify that it is not. You were the one accused of being nasally, by Aidan and myself, or did you forget and get us confused? It must be hard living with your condition.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2014, 02:48 PM

Pretty sure you guys were just jealous of my flawless falsetto and my ability to hit a wide range of notes with a strong vibrato.

Aidan actually took his comment back and decided I sounded just fine, remember?

Hate Post Like Post
TJ Wallace Offline
Trusting gets you killed.

XWF FanBase:

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-20-2014, 09:19 AM

"Bitch, I'm balled. What hair do I have to be nappy? Get my dick out of your mouth, ."

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-21-2014, 03:15 PM

its a shame u missed everything and i only got a super dick ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ethan Donovan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:

12-21-2014, 03:30 PM

"That's rich Peter, your so called "super dick" was cut off on live T.V. We all saw, the fucking whole world saw it. Just face it mon ami, you're fucking dickless. You're just going to have to deal with it."
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-21-2014, 10:02 PM

i guess u didnt read my promo mr donovan.. but its ok cuz you're and irrelevant to me

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ethan Donovan Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-21-2014, 10:46 PM

"This coming from the king of backing out of matches. Listen, I know it must be a hard life now that you're a living Ken doll but hey you got to take the bad with the good mon ami."
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-21-2014, 11:15 PM

whatever u say donathan ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ethan Donovan Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-22-2014, 12:10 PM

"Is there a reason why you're winking at me? I know I'm one good looking man, but mon ami, I don't swing that way but I'm glad you came out, there shouldn't be any reason why you can't tell the world you're gay. Nothing wrong with it."
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-22-2014, 12:13 PM

(12-22-2014, 12:10 PM)Ethan Donovan Said: "Is there a reason why you're winking at me? I know I'm one good looking man, but mon ami, I don't swing that way but I'm glad you came out, there shouldn't be any reason why you can't tell the world you're gay. Nothing wrong with it."

"Especially now, since he technically has no gender, since his dick and balls were cut off by Morbid Angel. See now, Peter? You can come out now with your preferred sexuality."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-22-2014, 12:55 PM

So no one is going to point out to this fucking that his name is Donovan and not Donathan?

No?

Guess I just did.

Fucking idiot.

Hey Peter maybe for your next match you can get your tongue cut out since that's the thing that really seems to get you into trouble.

What do you think?

Do you even think at all you dickless ?

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Chester Brock Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-22-2014, 12:57 PM

(12-18-2014, 07:50 PM)Pest Said: Pest:So, it would appear that you need a team to assist you in combat against Thomas Wallace, Vincent Lane, Xavier Swann, and Johnathon Heartsford. Well, as you know, I am always available for hire, and have been taking people down lately. Look what I did for Jack after he paid me to win him a title.

I'll help...

Who am I??
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-22-2014, 01:03 PM

"Even with Maverick's ass dragging team Tigris down, I'll bring it backup. I am fucking appointing myself on Team Tigris. Fuck Pest, fuck Lane, fuck Mav, fuck Swann, literally please, fuck Wallace, fuck MacClay, and I already fucked Johnny. Frodo and Tigris taking shit back. Suck my mother fucking dick."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-22-2014, 01:20 PM

(12-22-2014, 01:03 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Even with Maverick's ass dragging team Tigris down, I'll bring it backup. I am fucking appointing myself on Team Tigris. Fuck Pest, fuck Lane, fuck Mav, fuck Swann, literally please, fuck Wallace, fuck MacClay, and I already fucked Johnny. Frodo and Tigris taking shit back. Suck my mother fucking dick."

"Hey Frodo?"

"Fuck you."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-22-2014, 01:50 PM

"Shut the fuck up, shitboy. You know I'm leading us to victory."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-22-2014, 02:34 PM

Oh, what's that?

Something interesting is happening in the XWF?

Guess Frodo needs to jump on board so he can say he was involved.

At least the little motherfucker is predictable.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-22-2014, 03:04 PM

(12-22-2014, 02:34 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Oh, what's that?

"Was going to stay out of it. Notice how i didn't get involved except to call you guys out on being ? Well, I realized that when Shane tried to force me into a tag team with Fyre that I was being properly persecuted, like for real not your pussy ways. When no one from your team came to my aid, I realized I need to stop your stupidity. Besides, you and MacClay are the ones who started this shit, because you weren't getting enough love. So you thought. And you want to call someone out for allegedly wanting more attention. Do you need a mirror to check yourself, bitch? Cause you're wrecking pretty hard."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-22-2014, 03:16 PM

You're pissed because Shane wants you to tag up with another one of your Asylum brothers? Yeah, that makes sense.

And why would anyone in the Underground come to help you? Why would you ever expect that? Did Maverick come and help you?

Face it, dude, you aren't Team Tigris, Team Asylum, Team Heyman or even Team Edward. You're just Team Whatever Gets Frodo More Attention.

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-22-2014, 03:17 PM

(12-22-2014, 02:34 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Oh, what's that?

"Boy, you've got one twisted ass definition of the word 'interesting.' Interesting, is not two completely GM's warring over a show that's about as vomit inducingly bad to sit through as a Vinnie Lane promo, using the biggest ragtag groups of who-gives-a-fucks since Eli James scooped up the remnants of taco night from his toilet bowl and named it 'The Congregation.'

Interesting, interesting is the Kings controlling the trios titles, and soon the tag and Universal titles. Have fun with your little war that nobody gives a shit about. Madness is nothing without John Samuels."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-22-2014, 03:26 PM

See, now Samuels here would be a welcome addition to Team Lesbian. Him and Maverick both have earned themselves some time with their faces concaved around my boot.

We all know Samuels won't do anything that gets him in the same ring as me though, don't we?

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-22-2014, 03:32 PM

(12-22-2014, 03:16 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: You're pissed because Shane wants you to tag up with another one of your Asylum brothers? Yeah, that makes sense.

And why would anyone in the Underground come to help you? Why would you ever expect that? Did Maverick come and help you?

Face it, dude, you aren't Team Tigris, Team Asylum, Team Heyman or even Team Edward. You're just Team Whatever Gets Frodo More Attention.

"Forced into a tag team with the only person worth less than you. Forced being the keyword. You know what that means, right? Against my will. Not only that, but Fyre isn't really a brother, he's a nameless soldier. Tank is my brother. Chairman meow is my brother. Arron Underwood is my brother. Azrael is a brother. No, Maverick didn't come to my aid, nor did I expect him to. I didn't expect anyone to, except the people who supposedly fight the injustices of the fed. You know, like you dipshits are claiming to do. See where I'm going with this? You guys are fucking full of shit. And I am all about The Asylum, and The Heyman Alliance. Should Paul come back in full force I'd be back fighting next to Kendall, Tommy, Davids, and maybe even Samuels if he's still wanting to roll with us. As well as the Hysteria and the Asylum. I am all about my brothers in the Asylum, and I still love Heyman like a brother. You are the one who made up a situation in his head and convinced someone that you were wronged so you could create a war. Just to serve your purposes. That seems to fit the claims you're throwing out to me a lot more than it fits me."

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-22-2014, 03:36 PM

(12-22-2014, 03:26 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: See, now Samuels here would be a welcome addition to Team Lesbian. Him and Maverick both have earned themselves some time with their faces concaved around my boot.

We all know Samuels won't do anything that gets him in the same ring as me though, don't we?

"Been there. Done that. Got the belt."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-22-2014, 04:07 PM

Frodo, you're the last person in the XWF who should be bitching about anyone forcing themselves on you. Should we talk about what you did to Peter after he kicked you in the Eye of Sauron? Or what you tried to do to Zoey Ryback?

You think the Underground exists to fight all injustices? Come on man. We banded together to watch EACH OTHER'S back, not everybody's. And if there's anyone around that deserves to get jumped and beaten, it's you.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-22-2014, 04:23 PM

"You are so full of shit. Truly and utterly full of shit. You're just reaching out for means to justify you trying going after Samuels. Not only that, but you guys are crying out about being mistreated by management, but ignore when others are mistreated because it doesn't benefit you. Why not just admit it? You're not out to fight anything except people not paying enough attention to you. Yes, the Asylum fucks with people, yes, I fuck with people. Yes, I raped Peter, and Tush, yes, I was going to leave my jizz babies on Ryback's face, and yes in the HA we would invade matches to help our mates win. The difference, we're not the ones crying about people not treating us fairly. Which is why I sided with Tigris, to end your bullshit before it starts too much."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-22-2014, 04:37 PM

You don't cry about losing, but you joined up with Tigris as a direct result of not having any of us help you, like you said earlier.

Whatever Frodo, go rape somebody. I'm already bored with you.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-22-2014, 06:04 PM

"That's not losing. That's me winning. That's verifying exactly what I said about you. Which is exactly why I forced myself on Tigris. Because you're all full of shit, and I'm going to prove it. I'm sick of you crying about not being treated fairly when you fail to earn shit. You fail to deliver. You just cry about it all too goddamn much. And head's up, if you're bored, quit coming after the Asylum, quit answering me, just quit the fed."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-22-2014, 06:08 PM

Last word.

Hate Post Like Post