Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 12:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davids, Davids, Davids... (Madness spoilers)
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-18-2014, 12:57 PM

Madness spoilers.

"Steve Davids! You ambitious little shit, you. I didn't think you had it in you, cashing in on my friend Theo and all. Bold move. Bold move.

However, a stupid move. I'm not sure if you're on the up-and-up as to the breakdown of the contenders for that shiny new belt of yours is, but there's only 1 name you need to concern yourself with: John Samuels. The #1 contender for the universal title.

So Davids, go ahead and relish for a few minutes. But I want my title shot, lets do this in January. Pick the date."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-18-2014, 03:56 PM

"Oh John, I am not picking a fight with the three kings. I have a lot of respect for the three of you, and in particular, Theo Pryce. However, just like the three of you, I knew what I had to do to get to the top. Whether that means stepping on my friends to get there or not.

I understand that you are the number one contender, and I also understand that Theo will want another shot.

That time will come, for both of you, soon."

OOC: I will get back to you about a date. I have a couple of deadlines mid January (16th to be precise) so if we could do it a week or two after that, I would be grateful. If management want me to defend before then i will but it may be a very weakened defence.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-18-2014, 04:02 PM

Ooc: I believe if Theo wants his rematch he takes priority, however if it's you and I then I'm game for whenever homie.

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post