Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Conversation with the Alien
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-16-2014, 10:53 PM

Ghost Tank opens the apartment door upon hearing a knock and is startled to find, an empty hallway. How strange? Tank thought as shook his head and sighed, turning around only to be given another shock, this time from the discovery of Azrael, standing directly behind him. A smirk on his face, the spaceman seemed to thoroughly enjoy the surprise he gave Ghost Tank. Who promptly thanked Azrael with a shove, that sent him stumbling back into a wall laughing as Tank closed and locked the door.

"I would have invited you in."

"Right but where's the fun in that. All that waiting involved. Utterly boring and pointless, if you ask me."

"Right. I should have expected as much from you. Silly me. Anyway, I asked you here because you're an honorary member of Asylum, inducted by yourself, but accepted by The Prophet, I figured you and I could have a talk. Discuss a few things. Is that all right?"

"All right."

Azrael said with a grin as he run a head back through his hair, turning round to take a brief glance around the place before returning his focus to Ghost Tank.

"That sounds like a fine idea. What shall we discuss? I'm open to any subject. Well, anything but the fifth of November, Guy Fawkes and Parliament . But what are the odds you'd phone me up to come over in order to chat on those topics? Your name isn't Steve Davids, after all. Stupid Steve Davids and his love of the movie V For Vendetta. How on Earth did he get my number? Why didn't I hang up, that's the better question. Oh wow. Sorry, I seem to have gone off topic, where were we. Oh right, you wanted to have a talk. Good. Well, lets get to it then."

Ghost Tank, blinked several times and shook his head, Azrael was an odd one, that's for sure.

"Is there anything I can get you? If I don't have what you require, Alvald can run and fetch it for you. We don't usually carry anything to eat, we buy our food usually at fast food restaurants. As for drink, I usually buy a new cooler in each city, fill it with ice and water bottles. Usually have Jagermeister as one alcoholic beverage, though, Alvald and I are obsessed with this one mix. It's called pineapple upside down cake. Take vanilla vodka, or birthday cake vodka, pineapple juice, and grenadine. Fill maybe a quarter of a cup with the vodka. Then, fill the cup with about two-thirds of the juice. Then add just enough grenadine to coat the bottom. Stir it up and drink away. Tastes exactly like a pineapple upside down cake, without having to bake one. Also in the cooler are maybe some cans of different soda available."

Azrael lifted one hand to reveal a glass of what looked like the exact mixture of what Ghost Tank described and then raised the other to show off a freshly baked pineapple upside down cake.

"It seems to take the same amount of time for me."

A clever smirk and both items vanished from sight, replaced by a can of caffeine free Coke that Azrael popped the top on, taking a swallow shortly after.

"I'm a self reliant sort of spaceman but thanks for the offer just the same."

Ghost Tank gestures to the living room, moving to sit in one of the larger chairs, which sat just a couple feet across from its brother. Once he knew Azrael was comfortable, he decided to start off the talk about the past,

"During War Games, what did you think of me? I'd like to know what you thought of me before and after, if you would indulge me."

A long sip from the can of soda and Azrael's eyes lit with a spark of amusement. A brief hint of actual fire, sizzling within them as he leaned back in the dark brown, suede armchair

"I didn't notice you. I barely gave you a second thought and the moment I did pay attention, you were claiming you caused my loss and departure. Which couldn't be farther from the truth. You seem to adamantly believe it but a great many individuals believe a lot of things, that eventually prove to be wrong. For instance, I thought you weren't impressive or entertaining and then, you not only held your own when battling a bear but you conquered it as well! So you see, I was clearly wrong. You're a fantastic marvel and on top of that, you've done something few have. You proved my assumption to be false. Perhaps in that respect, I should have given War Games more of my attention. However, the past is the past and we're here, in the now. We're Asylum brethren and I think you're the bees knees, so that's all that matters.

Ghost Tank listened close, as if every word Azrael spoke, was going to be the last word he ever would hear. Once Azrael finished, Ghost Tank nodded then responded,

"I see. As you have observed, I'm more dangerous than you anticipated. But being a threat isn't all I plan to be. No, I plan on being at least the X-Treme champ, though I do obviously have my sights set higher. I want to hold the Universal. I want to hold the TV Title. If I win a tag team belt, then that's good too. But those three are my goals, with the Universal, of course, being the one in the stars."

Ghost Tank then looked behind Azrael, noticing the painting that hung there. His contact colored eyes closing, as if trying to stare a hole in the painting as he examines it, thinking on it Man. Who the fuck made that? It's...like...a bowl of fruit on a table, and the bowl isn't even smoothed out, like, it resembles a porcelain tupperware container. It's as if the artist tried to make it round and was like "Fuck this. I have to paint grapes, bananas, oranges, apples. I got a date in an hour and I want to impress her. Might as well save time somewhere on this." Oh and come on! Even the table under it doesn't even look straight! It looks like it has two short legs to it, so the table looks like it's tilting downward, yet the that slapped together 'bowl' is flat horizontally. As if the damn table was actually made how it was supposed to look!

Azrael followed Ghost Tank's stare and saw the hideous looking painting.

What a shitty painting.

"So. Dead girlfriend, huh? Not too long ago, right?"

Ghost Tank would notice during his stare down with the painting, that an apple disappeared. A white void where it once was painted on. Raising his right brow, internally questioning where the piece of the painting could have gone, he manages to look at Azrael, polishing a shiny red apple with his shirt where he is going to lay the first bite into. He raises the polished side to his lips, looks straight to Ghost Tank, locking eyes before he speaks

"Want me to fix that?"

The very second he says that, the sound of teeth digging deep into the sweet 'flesh' of the apple, and the sound of a thick chunk being ripped out of it, ringing through Ghost Tank's ears as if it was the only sound he heard, and it was as loud as movie theater speakers playing action movie sound effects. He looked at Azrael in shock, bewilderment, even anger, but yet, made no movement towards him, said no words, barely breathed. He was too stunned.

"If you do....ever want to sort that out, and save her, I can make that happen. Just a quick pop into the past is all it'll take and I can make sure she was never hit by that car. Her death, though impactful to you, doesn't reside in the area of things that'll change the present too dramatically. I took the liberty and time needed in order to look into it for you. Asylum bros and all. Anyway, if you want her back I can help you out with that."

Tank sighed deeply.

"Yes, please, Azrael."

The spaceman gave a nod and took another bite out of the apple.

"This apple tastes like paint."

Can You HearThe Screams?

TO BE CONTINUED!

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post