Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 09:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAY ZERO
S3AMLESS

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-16-2014, 12:08 PM

DAY ZERO

The scene opens with darkness...only the screaming cries of woman in pain can be heard. A male voice breaks through the screaming.

"OKAY M'AM!"
"ONE MORE PUSH!!"
"WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!"
"STAY WITH ME!!"

The scene fades in to a small hospital room. A woman is seen laying down giving birth. It's obvious she's in extreme pain. More agonizing screams echo through the small...dimly lit room and fill the hallways of the hospital. A male doctor and a female nurse can be seen crouching over the woman dressed in full hospital scrubs.

DOCTOR:
"PUSH! PUSH HARD!
ALMOST THERE!

One more blood curdling scream erupts through the hospital. The doctor pulls the newborn from his mother's womb and immediately notices a problem.

DOCTOR:
"HE'S NOT BREATHING!!"
"GET HIM TO THE ER!!"

The nurse places the newborn in a cart and whisks it out of the room and down the hallway. The doctor watches as he wipes the sweat off his brow with his forearm. The sound of the heart monitor can faintly be heard in the background as it slowly slips into a flat line. The doctor turns around and rushes to the woman while shouting orders.

DOCTOR:
"I NEED ASSISTANCE!!"
"CODE BLUE!!"
"I NEED IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE!!"
"WE'RE LOSING HER!!"

Within seconds a team of medical professionals fill the room as the panicked scene begins to fade in slow motion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A male voice can be heard narrating...

"Life."

"We haven't always been on the best of terms. In fact...for the most part...we've been at each other's throats since the day I arrived in this festering...viral place we call home."

The scene opens showing a man sitting alone in a park. He is sitting indian style and appears to be in a state of meditation. He is wearing black mesh shorts...a black t shirt that says "Meat Puppets"...a black beanie and running shoes. There is a newspaper on the grass next to him. It appears to be near dawn as a few rays of the rising sun begin to shine across the grass. An old couple walking a small black terrier are walking by. The scant sounds of the early birds can be heard chirping in the distance.

"Now...don't get me wrong. I"m not here to whine and complain about how I have had it worse than the next guy. I'm just telling a story. MY story.

My name is Jay Maskel...pronounced masKEL. That young lady you just met was my mother...Judith. She didn't make it. All I know about her I gathered from the stories shared by family and friends. Aside from the nine months I spent inside of her womb...we were destined never to meet. I have no memories of her presence. Like myself she never had it easy. She ran away from her abusive Father and Stepmother at age 14 to try and piece her life back together. She met an older gentleman who appeared to be a saint...swooping down from the heavens and saving her. He invited her to stay at his apartment temporarily until she found a place to go. She soon noticed the error of her ways once she realized... she was not the only "pet" in his collection. She planned on leaving during one his outings but was persuaded into his vehicle as he returned earlier than usual one day. He noticed her asking for help on the street near his apartment. She told him she needed some things from the store and he assured her he would take care of everything for her. Once he got her back to the house he drugged her and performed unspeakable acts of horror. I doubt this picture needs any further detailing.

Suddenly the small black terrier with old couple in tow starts barking frantically. Jay slowly opens his eyes to survey the scene. The dog has spotted a squirrel on the ground and starts losing it. This causes another dog in the park to begin barking as well. Jay lets out an irritated sigh.

"Jesus...I thought these places were supposed to be peaceful and serene?"

Jay begrudgingly gets up and brushes himself off before jogging off down the sidewalk. The camera pans down to the newspaper that has been folded open to an advertisement for XWF. Several wrestlers appear on the front in various poses. The caption on the advertisement reads...GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A CHAMPION? TRY OUT WITH XWF TODAY! The camera pans back up to show Maskel jogging off into the distance before fading out.

TO BE CONTINUED....
Edit