Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 10:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Parking Between the Lines
Ruben A. Mitchell Offline
I'll Fight You in Any Kind of Match

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-16-2014, 03:46 PM

So, Mastermind has put up another response to you.

I've noticed.

The words he said weren't very nice.

I'm aware.

And he thinks that the world owes you for getting arrested.

The world owes me? No you fucking idiot, I owe the world! I owe it because I have to take out idiotic, shit eating assfaces like yourself. I might take out young women like Akira Tanaka and Zoe Watashi, I just found out her name through a police report Quinn had on his person...why the hell did you have that police report on you, anyways?

I brought it with me just to see how brutal everything was. That, and she said that she felt sticky after the beat down.

Go admire what I've done somewhere else. I have a dumbass to beat some sense into.

{Beat}

Well, now that he's gone, I might as well put on some music to set the mood. Fucker used Aretha Franklin against me, so I have to use something much heavier...

...No, Metallica is too cliche...

...Iron Maiden hasn't been good since the nineties...

...Megadeth, that should work.

There we go, that gets me in a fighting mood. Now, let's start by talking about his first mistake: thinking I only hit women. Trenchcoat, you know that's wrong. I outright told you that I beat the shit out of entitled little shits, regardless of their gender. And yet, there you go, skewering the information until it somehow makes you look like the better man. You disgust me. I'm trying to teach the spoiled brats that they need to value what little they have as if it's the biggest supply of diamonds in the world. And here you are busting through the wall, thinking that I only hurt the female punk asses. Well, if that were true at all, you'll be the first male spoiled brat that I lay waste to while some couple has sex in the car.

That's still a flat out lie. I can't even convince myself that's true. Here, have this picture of some guy pretending to be a cop trying to arrest me. What's shown, however, is how I decked him the same same way I decked Akira. Here, take a look.

[Image: Fisherman__s_Slam__Part_II_by_Kenshiro_FDP.jpg]

So I put that jackass in his place and shot my load out on him. See, it turns out that not only were you wrong to the nth degree, you also aren't special. I bet you were looking forward to being the first guy that I beat the shit out of. Tough. you'll have to deal with being the hundredth.

Oh, and that fight you picked with the mohawk and the other guy in the parking lot? Scripted as hell. I can tell what's an actual fight and what's just acting to make the man beating them up look good. I've seen fights in prison more real than that, and many of them fight like women trying to get the last box of latex gloves. The fight you started with those two looked about as real as the fights against stereotypical nerds. Come Wednesday I'll show you what a real fight truly looks like. None of that pansy shit you did against those two guys that can't even compare to my level of violence. I'll show you what I've learned behind those steel bars and barbed wire fences.

Oh, and I've noticed that you released another piece of shit recording about me. And you're still talking about how I don't respect women. I'm an equal opportunist when it comes to beating the fuck out of everyone. I don't care if you're a male, female, cis, transgender, whatever. If I want to beat the shit out of you and release my seed onto your back, I'll fucking do it. You see, it's people like you who don't have any respect for what I want to accomplish while I'm out. You probably think that no criminal can change once they're out of those bars. You disgust me more than ever now.

What about that chair you nonchalantly destroyed in that last recording of yours? People have put a lot of hard work in making that chair and you decided that, just to prove a point that completely missed the mark, it would be nice to symbolize what you won't do to me by tossing it against the wall. All because you seemed to have slipped into your happy place and can't crawl out. Again, I don't give a fuck if your mother died, hell, I don't give a fuck if I can't run from my past. I've come to terms that I'm a deplorable piece of shit that should crawl into the darkest cave and rot there. Do I care? No. No, I don't. I just keep living my life while beating the shit out of everyone and anyone I see.

Trenchcoat, once Wednesday passes by, you'll be asking yourself two questions: 'Why won't this stain come off of my tights', and 'how the fuck did I just lose to fresh meat'. A man of your caliber should have realized that once you get in a fight with me, you'll never be able to regain your dignity, even if you manage to pull off all the stops to show that you're the biggest badass in the joint.

You know what, I don't feel like talking about you anymore. All that you've done before was test how long it would take you until my patience has been tested. Congratulations, you've done it by getting all of your facts wrong and by cementing it through scripted fights that prove sweet fuck all about your abilities. Fucking hell, you keep claiming that you're goddamn good as if I'm supposed to feel sorry for you that your mother didn't put that helmet on your head enough times. I don't even care if you really are special, I'll still humiliate you in front of the entire crowd. You won't even be the first for that, either.

Fuck it, shut it down. I'm fucking done with this asshat.
Edit Hate Post Like Post