Current XWF board time: 09-25-2017, 02:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Win Vinnie's money!
12-10-2014, 05:13 PM
"Greetings, my fellow XWF members! As I'm sure you all know by now, my name is John Samuels; The last real King of the XWF. Current trios tag champion. Future Universal champion. And admittedly...a bit of 'Grinch.' Why, it was just the other day that I cooked up a nasty little prank on Vinnie Lane, who fucking sucks, and stole nearly all of his hard earned Xbux, to the tune of $25,000. Sure, it was funny at the time, but it made me realize something: As someone that the rest of the roster looks up to, I need to set an example, and stealing money from the lowliest members of the roster isn't exactly going to endear me to the rest of you."

"So I thought. And I thought. And I thought."

"And finally it came to me..."

"Why not spread the wealth!? Who among you wouldn't mind an extra $25,000 burning a hole in your back pocket, huh? And sure, I could just give Vinnie his money back but that's not what this time of the year is about. It's about giving to those you truly care for. So I came up with this idea, as both an apology and a means to bring us all closer together in this joyous time of year."

"For $100 Xbux, you can buy yourself one raffle ticket into the $25,000 drawing. Buy as many or as few as you want. Obviously the more you purchase, the better your chances are, but it only takes one."

"Now I'm sure you're all pretty leery of me after tricking Vinnie, and I don't blame you, so as a sign of good faith I am also going to be adding 100% of the entry fees to the jackpot! I won't be making a single dime, and it'll all be coming right out of my Xbux funds. I will be keeping a running tally of all the entrants and how many tickets they have purchased right here, so you know exactly how much competition you're facing. The drawing will be held Friday night at 5PM, please have all your entries in by then, and good luck!"

Current Jackpot: $44,300 ($45,300 once all payments received.)
-------------------------------

Fordo Swagkins - 11 raffle tickets.
Maverick - 30 raffle tickets.
Ghost Tank - 25 raffle tickets.
Jamaican Jimmy - 5 raffle tickets.
Gator - 7 raffle tickets.
Justin Sane - 30 raffle tickets.
Peter f'n Gilmour - 10 raffle tickets.
Mastermind - 30 raffle tickets.
Doctor Louis D'Ville - 50 raffle tickets.
Ethan Donovan - 5 raffle tickets.

[Image: NMiQZv3.jpg]

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
8x UFO/Ark/HMW/Federweight champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2014, 05:15 PM
John hook me up with 3 tickets.

All the fucking titles ever. I've won em all. (King of the XWF, Universal, Xtreme, United States, TV, Tag Team x2 and Trios x3)
Captain of the winning team at World War X
Triple Champion (King of the XWF, X-Treme Title and United States Title) on April 4,2014
January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

OOC: Many thanks to my main funny man The Jester™ for the banner.
12-10-2014, 05:16 PM
"Sorry Theo, but after what happened with Lane I'm going to have to say that it wouldn't be fair if I made you, Madison, Scorpio or myself eligible to win this."

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
12-10-2014, 05:19 PM
This is what you spend all that extra time you've got from ducking me repeatedly coming up with huh?

Well, this and beating on Maverick over and over again...

If you weren't such a pussy you'd put that money AND your contendership on the line against me, but we both know what you'll say to that don't we?

12-10-2014, 05:25 PM
What kind of Republican are you not giving your friend some free money. You are really taking this black thing to heart.

All the fucking titles ever. I've won em all. (King of the XWF, Universal, Xtreme, United States, TV, Tag Team x2 and Trios x3)
Triple Champion (King of the XWF, X-Treme Title and United States Title) on April 4,2014
January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

12-10-2014, 05:25 PM
"11 for the little guy!"

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
12-10-2014, 05:29 PM
"Fifteen tickets."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
12-10-2014, 05:31 PM
"15 tickets to my next opponent, Maverick!"

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
12-10-2014, 05:47 PM
(12-10-2014 05:19 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  This is what you spend all that extra time you've got from ducking me repeatedly coming up with huh?

Well, this and beating on Maverick over and over again...

If you weren't such a pussy you'd put that money AND your contendership on the line against me, but we both know what you'll say to that don't we?

"Ducking you? I just got done defending the trios belts that you lost to my team and I. And you're right Vinnie, I won't be putting up my number one contendership and money against you, because you have nothing to offer me in return. But come now, Vinnie, let's let bygones be bygones shall we? It's the Christmas season and I'm just trying to spread some cheer. This isn't the place to call me out."

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
12-10-2014, 05:58 PM
"Twenty-five for me."

[Image: 2MBUa0r.gif]
12-10-2014, 05:59 PM
When you get done with your best out of ten series with Maverick's sub par ass, I'm still gonna be waiting in the wings for my shot, dude.

Neither you nor Theo can keep me from getting that Uni Title shot forever, man. The people...these fans of the XWF... they won't just sit idly by while the Rock n' Roll Megastar and the man of their dreams gets snubbed over and over again.

12-10-2014, 06:03 PM
"John, hook me up with a lucky seven."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
12-10-2014, 06:03 PM
(12-10-2014 05:59 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  When you get done with your best out of ten series with Maverick's sub par ass, I'm still gonna be waiting in the wings for my shot, dude.

Neither you nor Theo can keep me from getting that Uni Title shot forever, man. The people...these fans of the XWF... they won't just sit idly by while the Rock n' Roll Megastar and the man of their dreams gets snubbed over and over again.

Neither John nor I need to keep you from getting a Uni Title shot. We are perfectly happy to sit back and watch you continue to shit the bed one match at a time.

January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

12-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Ay mon!

I got de luck of de island people flowin' tru me veins like fine wine, y'hear me?

Give me five o' them tickets! I'll be usin' dat money to fix me prized pipe dat bumboclaat faggot Ghost Tank broke earlier today, mon.

[Image: bob-marley-smoking-joint-o.gif]
12-10-2014, 06:06 PM
(12-10-2014 05:58 PM)Ghost Tank Said:  "Twenty-five for me."

"25 tickets for The Cleanser! The Asylum representing strong early!"

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
12-10-2014, 06:08 PM
"5 to the rasta! 7 to Lazarus' twin brother! Look at that jackpot go!"

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
12-10-2014, 06:13 PM
Yeah, Theo... you two chickenshits are probably the guys who keep paying that child molester Pest to come interfere in my matches every week.

Handcuffed to the ropes, forced to watch that freak put his hands on my angel... you know I could beat Justin Sane in a fair fight, just like I'd beat YOU and take that shiny title off your waist.

And damn Gator... trying to get my stolen funds? Buying an odd number of tickets? I thought we were friends, dude!

12-10-2014, 06:17 PM
(12-10-2014 06:13 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  And damn Gator... trying to get my stolen funds? Buying an odd number of tickets? I thought we were friends, dude!

"I've got hospital bills to pay man, plus despite being an odd number, seven is still as lucky as a leprechaun's pet rabbit."

12-10-2014, 06:19 PM
Mr WGWF:Actually, Vincent, it was not either of them. There is someone else behind the scenes offering me more than money to do this, though. Keep poking in this direction, and you're sure to miss the person.

[Image: bRSFDcb.png?1]
Dominus patiens
[Image: VYaWjUm.png]
12-10-2014, 06:25 PM
(12-10-2014 06:13 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  Yeah, Theo... you two chickenshits are probably the guys who keep paying that child molester Pest to come interfere in my matches every week.

"Believe it or not Vinnie, this was actually what my original intention for your money was. But alas, I cannot claim credit for hiring Pest to hilariously interfere with you.

"Now quit your 'bah humbug-ing!' we're all here having a good time, something I thought you could get along with."

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
12-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Mr WGWF:I can get you 40K easily enough. Allow me to give you 5K out of that, and all of the money paid into the pot. You give me the 35K and Vinnie's 25K. Or, I just send you 5, you keep the profits, and I get Lane's money. Deal?

Dominus patiens
12-10-2014, 06:32 PM
Samuels, I'm all ABOUT a good time. You and me, we'd probably get along great if it weren't you swingin' off of Theo's baby nuts all the time.

We'd be the best black and white team since Riggs and Murtaugh! Or Run DMC and Aerosmith!

But instead, you take my money and keep fighting losers like Mav instead of deserving challengers like me. I think spending so much tie as Pryce's house nigger is actually what changed your skin brown.

12-10-2014, 07:08 PM
"Actually, hook me up with fifteen more tickets, if you can. I want to see Lane on his knees and begging for his money when I win this raffle."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
12-10-2014, 07:10 PM
Last time you saw me I sent your soft ass to the hospital, so be careful what you wish for.

12-10-2014, 07:12 PM
"15 more to Maverick, the high roller!"

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
12-10-2014, 07:13 PM
(12-10-2014 07:10 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  Last time you saw me I sent your soft ass to the hospital, so be careful what you wish for.

"Lane, you're retarded. I had a doppelganger impersonating me since War Games. And before someone says I said six weeks ago, War Games pretty much WAS six weeks ago."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
12-10-2014, 07:13 PM
"Vinnie, Vinnie, Vinnie. I can't say I'm surprised to hear you making excuses, I mean, you must be feel pretty fucking stupid after all your outlandish claims you made this past week. The fact of the matter is, I am just that much better than you will ever be. Monday night, I took your pride, and this Friday? I'm taking your X-Bux. Thirty tickets, Samuels."

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

12-10-2014, 07:14 PM
A doppelganger? Really, dude?

Sorry for not keeping up with your life, man, I just had other things to do.

I knew that guy seemed tougher than I remembered, though.

12-10-2014, 07:18 PM
(12-10-2014 07:14 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  A doppelganger? Really, dude?

Sorry for not keeping up with your life, man, I just had other things to do.

I knew that guy seemed tougher than I remembered, though.

"Yes, really, a doppelganger, you insolent, bumbling, moronic simpleton.

Considering you now have a highly trained doppelganger of myself who can injure you in an instant on your heels, I'd've payed attention. Heh, payed.

And, noting the only time you've managed to attack me is through sneak attacks, you really shouldn't be talking."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
12-10-2014, 07:19 PM
"Doppelganger? Fuck, is Iceman copying Frodo's shit now? Fucking lowlife."

12-10-2014, 07:20 PM
"30 tickets to the conqueror of Vinnie, Justin Sane!"

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
12-10-2014, 07:22 PM
(12-10-2014 07:13 PM)Justin Sane Said:  
"Vinnie, Vinnie, Vinnie. I can't say I'm surprised to hear you making excuses, I mean, you must be feel pretty fucking stupid after all your outlandish claims you made this past week. The fact of the matter is, I am just that much better than you will ever be. Monday night, I took your pride, and this Friday? I'm taking your X-Bux. Thirty tickets, Samuels."

Sane... dude... I'd be more than happy to raise your hand and buy you a shot or two at the bar if you pinned me clean, man. Yeah, you took advantage of a situation, and that's totally cool, dude, all of us'd do the same.

But for you to watch while that shithead put his hands on my girl?

How would you feel if that happened to Michelle, man?

12-10-2014, 07:22 PM
(12-10-2014 07:19 PM)Gator Said:   "Doppelganger? Fuck, is Iceman copying Frodo's shit now? Fucking lowlife."

"Gator? Why don't you get back to Todd now?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
12-10-2014, 07:23 PM
ill take 10

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
12-10-2014, 07:24 PM
(12-10-2014 07:22 PM)Maverick Said:  
(12-10-2014 07:19 PM)Gator Said:   "Doppelganger? Fuck, is Iceman copying Frodo's shit now? Fucking lowlife."

"Don't tell me what to do! Who the fuck do you think you are? Haven't you got titles to shit on? Matches to lose? A Scully to suck off?"

12-10-2014, 07:24 PM
Mr WGWF:He didn't just watch. He was eating the sandwich I provided as well. And do you know why Lane? Because he knew it was coming. I spoke to him in advance. Promised him some food to enjoy as it happened. Didn't you find it odd that he didn't even flinch when he heard me coming? I could have easily come for him. But I did not.

Dominus patiens
12-10-2014, 07:26 PM
(12-10-2014 07:24 PM)Gator Said:  
(12-10-2014 07:22 PM)Maverick Said:  

"Don't tell me what to do! Who the fuck do you think you are? Haven't you got titles to shit on? Matches to lose? A Scully to suck off?"

"Funny you mention me losing matches, because last time I checked, I only lost one match."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
12-10-2014, 07:28 PM
"Pending payment, 10 tickets to the one, the only, Peter Gilmour!"

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
12-10-2014, 07:29 PM
(12-10-2014 07:22 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  
(12-10-2014 07:13 PM)Justin Sane Said:  

Sane... dude... I'd be more than happy to raise your hand and buy you a shot or two at the bar if you pinned me clean, man. Yeah, you took advantage of a situation, and that's totally cool, dude, all of us'd do the same.

But for you to watch while that shithead put his hands on my girl?

How would you feel if that happened to Michelle, man?

"That's the difference between you and I, Vinnie... I wouldn't let it happen to Michelle. Don't try and sell this as something it's not. I knew Pest was coming, and I quite enjoyed the show as I stood there eating the sandwich he had provided - which was delicious, by the way. The fact is, Lane, it would have made no difference to the outcome even if Pest hadn't shown his face. I still would have knocked your Screws Loose.. and I still would have made you take the pledge."

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)