Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 04:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/31/14 - Let Me Release You
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-10-2014, 10:11 AM

We would like to see most of the human race killed off because it is unworthy of the gift of life.

Johnathon Dawson sat there in his office, Colt held firmly in his hand. The man sobbed as he signed his last will and testament, which was a suicide note.

Suicide Note Said:To whom it may concern,

I have lived upon this Earth for twenty three years, and I have tried so hard to be all that my parents wanted me to be. I was such a smart child. I thought I had it all figured out. College, med degree. Everything was going my way! Now, everything has fallen apart. Sarah has left me for Ethan. My license was suspended for malpractice. Damn that girl. Why did I listen to her!?

Maybe the world would be...

"...better off without you? Pft, how cliche."

Startled, the pen flew from the man's hand and he spun around to see a hulking shadow. The only seeable feature were the glowing red eyes of the monster.

"Excuse me, but who the hell are y-"

"It's not about who but what I am. My friend, my name is Cain. I am the deliverer of souls, and I am here to deliver you unto him."

John gulped a bit.

"Satan?"

Cain just shrugged.

"Whoever. So...it's about time to release you, you depressed sack of shit."

And with one swipe of his claws, blood covered the entire room. The man's neck laid open and the beast just shrugged. He killed without remorse. The shadows engulfed him as the camera zoomed in on a date. The same date...

12/31/14

-Static-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
TJ Wallace Offline
Trusting gets you killed.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-10-2014, 10:16 AM

"This nigga."

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Hate Post Like Post