Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 02:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Runaround and around and around and around and oh fuck it you get where this is going
??? the Next Level Meta Offline
You best bow down right now.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

12-09-2014, 08:25 PM

"Awwwwwwwww shit! Here we fuckin' go! Big fuckin' fight time! No more dealing with the bullshit coming outta Jacob's mouth, nah he's fucking wrecked and now I get to turn my attention to, Jack and Pest? Well shit, looks like I'm not done dealing with scrubs yet. Nope, and if this is the best competition the fucking suits can throw at me and Kendall then I won't be done dealing with them for a long time to come. Shit, I can do that. Kill scrubs all day errday and get paid for it. Shit yeah I can do that! So come on, ye weak and ye , come at us! Try and knock Kendall and me off our fucking pedestals because we all know the team they have standing against us this week has about as much chance of pulling that off as Jack does when it comes to fighting little girls! Hell, they might even have less of a chance because there was always the possibility that that one bitch Iris Whatever-the-fuckenheimer coulda broke her ankle or something. But hey, I got fans of mine blowing up my nigga J's phone thinking it was mine to tell me Pest and Jack couldn't help but talk about little ol' me quite a bit this week. Thanks guys, now J's got a phone bill bigger than his Child Support payments this month! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh shit, that's right Jack doesn't like my laugh. Thinks I sound like a walrus or some shit. What the fuck does that got to do with anything, man? Nah nah, answer that. I'm gonna hold you accountable for that shit right now. What the fuck's the problem with sounding like a walrus? You racist against walruses or some shit. Nigga stop oppressing the walruses you're all about but here you are oppressing walruses and shit by saying I laugh like one as an insult. Fuck man do you even activist and shit? Shit. Hell, if it pisses you off so much I'll just laugh in your ear the whole match and beat the shit out of you whenever you try for some wild bullshit that'll miss every time. Yeah, I'm literally telling you my gameplan and you still can't fucking do anything about it! Like, what the fuck are you gonna do? Not flip out in rage when I keep on doing it? Obviously it annoys you too much for you to just let it go, or else you wouldn't fuckin' mention it like it was your fuckin' ace in the hole. Like, oh shit ??? (pronounced question mark question mark question mark) sounds like a walrus when he bursts into hysterical laughter. Well shit maybe the XWF should stop being so goddamn fucking hilariously terrible and maybe I won't burst out laughing all the damn time! Sheesh! Get on a nigga for laughing just because you got fucked up and wanted to go the Ferguson route about it don't mean we all gotta be glum ass motherfuckers like you. Fuck off with that shit boy.

Now, I'm sure you all caught onto the big change in my way of speaking as of this promo and there's a reason for that. Because Jack here went and called me a piece of street trash. Man that shit's hurtful, you're breaking my heart bigtime. I was so stoked to get the approval of the best Emo Zombie in the XWF, but then I remembered that Jessie Diaz took that garb off months ago and now you're the best by default. Yeah fuck that shit. I mean, seriously come the fuck on how are you going to sit there and call me street trash, just like the establishment you so vehemently despise? Shit man, I'm just a kid who's been chewed up and spit out by the system and here you are labeling me just like that system did. Man, you're no fucking better than the people you oppose so how in the fuck are you gonna claim the moral high ground over anyone when you're doing the exact same shit? Eh? Answer that.

Shit, another person misinterpreting the details of that shooting. Fuck man, if you're gonna recount that shit you better recount it right. Yeah he asked for payment but what you failed to add in is the fact that I was never buying shit off him in the first place. The plan was always to shoot his ass and go, but the bullshit way you got it spun is that I'm some junkie cunt when that ain't the case. I ain't ever touched any of that shit, not once. I ain't no fiend man, not like you and your twiggy ass tweaked out followers. Shit man, how much shit you got 'em hooked on to keep following you? Crack? Meth? Heroin? Shit I bet you're givin' them all of it to make sure they can't leave even if they wanted to because they're so addicted. Fucking . Can't actually come up with anyone who actually buys into his bullshit so he's gotta make due with junkies and the same type of street trash he claims me to be. Shit, and even on that handy dandy little roster application he even admits that when it's not him, the leader personally in the match they tend to start mauling shit like a strung out junkie. Fuck man, could you make it any more obvious?

But you wanna talk championship worthy? You wanna talk about that shit like you got the slightest idea of what it means to be championship worthy? You? Shit man, the jokes here practically write themselves but hey, lemme do it the way you did it, huh?

What has Jack done since arriving? Fucking lose all over the damn place to anyone and everyone. Talk about revolution as long as anyone would listen without actually making any strides in that direction. Go full and cry about how his family's dead like he's the only person with now family and he should be coddled for it. Shit, the list of this pathetic bullshit goes on and on. Real champion right there, I better hand over my half right now.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, there goes that laugh again. Step your game up Jack. Oh, you're done? Well see what happens you follow directions?

Right, and then there's Pest. Pest who went and cried about how much of a coward I was for not wanting to beat my head into the brick wall hoping to crack through his thick fucking skull but hey. You wanna open that wound again? Fine. You were the weak link on a team with Mark Free Win Flynn and it doesn't matter that he dropped off the face of the Earth, hell that makes it worse. The dude was X-Treme Champ when the title match happened, hell the guy didn't even fit the moniker Free Win anymore so all you could've done was brought that up but instead you brought up Free Win as an excuse when you can't even excuse that. Because again, you fucking lost the match. It was your ass being pinned to the mat and pinned it fucking was. Oh, there goes everything you had on me. Right, I'm scared to go after you because you're on some next level bullshit when it comes to talking shit. Bitch you ain't even on the first level. You're on the beginner stages, copping other people's styles and trying to pass them off as your own when they're clear bastardizations of the predominant format of XWF's trash talk. That whole run through and debunk claims shit? Only you can't even do that because you can't debunk anything without looking like a little phaggot consequently because you fall under everything you call others out on.

Supposedly running scared from people trash talking? Hell, Kendall pointed out you running from Luca Arzegotti passing off some silly bullshit as Sigmund Freud already.

People relying on others for advancement? See the reason you're in this match.

Hell, your entire fucking attitude is ripped off of so many others who all did it better but you got that claim to fame by claiming to be someone from the XWF's past. Just like Lazarus. Only difference was people actually gave a shit about who Lazarus was and no one's given a fuck about your identity aside from Gilmour. Fucking Gilmour! Who's beaten you twice! Right, you're to be feared and shit.

Give me a fucking break."

[Image: judge_you_are_a_faggot.jpg]

Crossfags I've Made Cry:
Scully (Total dick riding phaggot)
Mick Manson (Admitted to being a phaggot, being scurred, and that Ghost Tank has an elastic cunt)
Ghost Tank (Has an elastic cunt and wants my dick so bad she's willing to stalk me)
The Real Higher Pussies (Wanna fight me but won't face me 6 on 1)

Give me your tears, !

Tag Team Partner for sale! Name your price, !
Edit Hate Post Like Post