Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 08:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The New Breed of Beast vs The Champion, The Knight
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-11-2014, 02:33 PM

The video opened up on Ghost Tank, relaxing in a new "home" chuckling. He had his sprained and heavily bruised leg wrapped and on the good looking couch, the other watching the t.v. The camera pulls around, to get a look at the t.v., and it's playing the War Games match. It then got to a specific part, which made Ghost Tank smile wide and lean forward,

Quote:Ghost Tank looks around during the fray of man versus man, and spots the very man who challenged him, or rather, spoke about how Ghost Tank didn't show much in the strength department when he threw Kessler over the top rope during their debut match at Warfare's Battle Royal. So, in order to show Aerial Knight just how strong the Monster is, he rushes straight for him, and as Aerial Knight sees the Ghost Tank coming after him, he tries to sidestep out of the way, but unfortunately, Ghost Tank shows his own agility, and matches the sidestep, and Aerial Knight feels the impact of Ghost Tank's body crashing into his stomach, but that would not be the end. As Ghost Tank promised, it truly feels like the man had gone through him, and that is not all, he would feel the harsh cold steel of the nearest cage wall in his back, and with a loud creak, a crunch, and the BOOM! of solid steel hitting the ground, the very wall Ghost Tank had slammed him into, collapses. As Ghost Tank slowly got up, not unfazed himself, having felt a cage bar hit him in the head, he growled, shaking it, feeling blood flowing down the front of his head, and the back, coating the neon green hair roots with crimson. He stands over Knight, grinning to him,

“I told you this would happen, Knight."

Ghost Tank paused the footage there, the camera spinning around to look at him directly before he spoke

Knight, do you remember that? Do you remember the bones I dislodged, do you remember the pain and discomfort you were in? It was all because you challenged me. You said I didn't show much strength. Said if I had Warrior like strength, I'd break the cage. I broke it, and you, Heartsford. I've been watching you, Knight. Oh yes. You changed after War Games. Why in the world would you do that?

I know the reason.

Knight, you saw something during that match. You saw something tall enough to dwarf most men, something big enough to overpower most men. However, you thought like most did. You thought my height and size would keep me from being as agile as yourself. I've seen your great agility, it's astounding. However, at War Games, you finally got to see someone match you. It should have been impossible! The agility he wields defies all logic of how big he is! That's what training does, Johnathan. I've trained my body to be a weapon. I've trained myself to be disarming to my opponents. Do you expect a power game? Expect me to go "RAH! SMASH! DESTROY!"? Then guess what? Here's a hurricanrana. Here's me diving over the top rope, twisting and turning as I land upon your chest onto the outside! Here's me performing a corkscrew four-fifty, and crushing your chest in for a pin! Maverick likes to call himself perfect, but none of you need look no further than me! My body is perfection! I am as powerful as Morbid Angel, I'm as agile as you, Knight. I'm as fast as, fuck, I don't know anyone fast. I sure as hell am not as fast as Usain Bolt, but, fuck, if I'm not at least someone who would come in third or fourth. Probably.

During War Games, you felt what happened when strength, speed, and agility steamrolled you into the cage. I've gained some respect for you, Knight. You're an actual threat here in the Ex Dubbayew Eff. As seen by the title you have. So I'm not going to slack off. You will see, Champ, I am not like Maverick, or fake Maverick, or whatever the fuck is going on there. I am not Scully. I will take you seriously, Knight, and you fucking better do the same. If you don't? There will be a repeat of War Games, where I lay you out flat on your back, and I get claimed the victor.

I have more to say about you, some compliments, some is just trash. However, that will be saved for another day, Heartsford. For now, I take my leave. I'm going to watch the rest of this match, then I'm going to watch as much of your stuff as possible. I want to get to know you better, Knight. That way, I can break you so much more easily. Good day.

Can You HearThe Screams?

The XWF cameras flicker on and capture the XWF's supposed, resident 'spaceman' taking a stroll in a local zoo. Yes, it appears as though Azrael Erebus, has decided to do some animal watching on this fine, Thursday afternoon. Judging by the look of intent in his eyes, it seems like he's actually trying to find a certain animal, in particular. Hopefully, it's not because he wants to take it back to his spaceship in order to experiment on the poor creature and dissect it, hahahahaha! Seriously, there's no such thing as aliens and this man is most certainly a lunatic.

There. I said it.

This humble narrator had to get that off his chest and now that I have, we can continue.

Anyway, Azrael seems to have stopped in front of an enclosure belonging to some grizzly bears. Peering in with interest, he tilts his head and thoughtfully strokes his chin with his left hand as he eyes each bear before doing a quick about face, in the opposite direction. Now, it looks like he's trying to spot a random person, which he succeeds in, right away, Motioning for the stranger; just some sporadic guy happening by, to come quickly and walk over to him, Azrael hands the man a wad of cash and points directly at me and my camera.

Oh shit! Now the guy's coming straight for me!

BAM!

I am now on the ground. I'm in a lot of pain. I've just been punched in the head and kicked in the nuts. Fuck this job. I quit. I'm going back to Philly, where I can get a job selling cars at my father's dealership. Screw you XWF. I'm out! Oh, and it was me that licked all the frosting off the donuts in the break room that one day. Ha! Take that assholes! Harry Wilson, the camera guy, licked all the pink frosting and sprinkles off your donuts! So there. Wrap your minds around that, while you try and find my replacement! If that's possible.

Ten minutes later

Tom Parks here, feeling really weird and awkward for introducing myself, since I'm the guy narrating this and you can't see me but I'm doing it anyway because the management for the XWF was very specific when they said, I had to. They said it had to be done in order to prove how disposable we all are, or something to that effect. I don't know, I just want to do this job and get paid. So yeah, I'm Tom Parks and I'm the new narrator for this piece of video footage. Suck on that Harry Wilson, whoever you are. Again, I was just told what to say and I'm following orders, not trying to make enemies. And now that I've fulfilled my obligations, I can get back to work. Inside the home of my favorite wrestling superstar - Ghost Tank, though he should be called Ghost God, what with how unbelievably awesome and powerful he is. Or God Tank. Yeah! God Tank! He's so amazing and I get to watch him while he sleeps!

Best.

Day.

Ever.

Oh look, Azrael Erebus is in his room, when did he get here? Why does he have a grizzly bear with him? How did Azrael Erebus get into Ghost Tank's room, with a grizzly bear? I must have been so captivated with the sight of Ghost Tank, I didn't notice. Oh well, I'm sure however he got here isn't important. He probably climbed through the window or something and just happened to have his pet grizzly bear with him. That makes sense, right? It's believable. Azrael is a celebrity and they do crazy things, like have exotic pets and take them on walks. It's a sound theory and I'm too lazy to think up another, so that's what happened.

Now that, that's been established, lets move on.

Azrael is leading the bear to Tank's bed. He's lifting the blanket. The bear is climbing into the bed with Ghost Tank. Awwww! The bear is cuddling with Ghost Tank. That's so adorable! I could just stare at that image, all day. In fact, that's my new background image on my phone. Hey, wait! Where did Azrael go? He was just here and now he's not. I was so engrossed in Ghost Tank and the grizzly bear snuggling, I didn't pay attention to how Azrael left. Wow. I am terrible at my job. Anyway, I suppose he left the way he arrived.

Through a window. Obviously.

Ghost Tank had been sleeping soundly. However, there was something off he was feeling in his sleep. As if something was in the room. As if someone had broken into the broken home he is staying in for Warfare and was watching over him. This feeling in his sleep, wouldn't go away, and so he opened his eyes. Upon slowly waking, he looked over at his side, saw something larger than him in bed, and it was HAIRY, it smelled like shit and wood and some other smell as if the thing was a giant hairy trashcan. That is when he heard it let out a loud roaring noise, and he quickly rolled out of bed, realizing what was next to him as he shouted,

WHAT THE FUCK IS A BEAR DOING IN THE HOUSE!? HOW THE FUCK DID A BEAR GET IN THE HOUSE!? ALVALD! GO FIND ME A FUCKING WEAPON OR SOMETHING!

The Bear rose up in the bed, but due to it not being on ground it knows, it actually stumbled off the side of the bed, falling down on its back. Ghost Tank took this moment to rush over, leaping up into the air, and landing, back first, on the Bear's stomach. The bear quickly moved onto its side, then onto all fours before turning and biting at Ghost Tank. He rolled to the side, the bear swiping at him, and he rolled the opposite way before springing up onto his feet in a kip-up, barely missing being bitten, but feeling a single claw from the swipe scrape against his shoulders, causing a semi-deep cut. The bear roared, and Ghost Tank would roar back, bringing a huge right fist towards its muzzle. The bear reared up, onto its hind-legs, just in time to avoid the punch in the face, but would get the punch delivered straight to its groin.

This only infuriated the wild animal, and Ghost Tank took the time as it prepared to perform a huge double swipe, to rush the bear, spearing the giant animal with all his might, and carrying the creature towards the worn down wall separating living room and bedroom, and breaking the wall down, sending plaster and wood everywhere. Ghost Tank grabs the bear by the massive skull, and brings his own into it, headbutting the large creature. Both of them seemed dazed by this act, but Ghost Tank recovered quicker. He began to slam his fists down into its chest. The bear then reared its right fore paw, and Ghost Tank felt it smack him hard, and the claws leave deep gashes in his left cheek. The power of the animal sending him almost flying off of it, landing onto a glass coffee table.

Both began to growl as they slowly got up to their feet/hind legs. Ghost Tank roared, and pounded upon his chest, the bear roared back in anger. It made the first move, and charged Ghost Tank. He reacted quickly by leaping up, over its head, but just enough that Ghost Tank came crashing down upon its back with a huge elbow drop to the middle of its spine! The creature falls limp upon the ground. Could Ghost Tank have broken its back!? He doesn't dare let it find out as he straddles its back, wraps his large arms just under its forelegs, and lifts the beast off of the floor, up into the air, and, HOLY SHIT! GHOST TANK PERFORMS A GERMAN SUPLEX!

He straddles the bear once more, gets in a familiar stance, huffing and puffing! Ghost Tank then picks it up, and, OH MY GOD! ANOTHER GERMAN SUPLEX IS DELIVERED! HOLY FUCK! Ghost Tank HAS to be running on pure adrenaline! However, Ghost Tank looks like he's out of breath! He's getting back up, and positions himself this time, readying to perform one more German Suplex, but this time, the target is to suplex the bear onto a wooden island, with a stone counter top in the kitchen area! Ghost Tank begins to let out a mighty roar, as if trying to summon all the strength left in his massive, human body!

COME ON YOU MOTHER FUCKER! I DON'T KNOW WHO PUT YOU IN MY HOUSE, BUT I AM GOING TO FUCKING TAKE YOU OUT OF IT!

Ghost Tank continues to roar out like a wild animal, and with one final movement, he lifts the bear, it's over his head! AND! AND! HOLY JUMPIN' JEHOSAPHAT! THE BEAR IS GERMAN SUPLEXED A THIRD TIME ONTO THE ISLAND AND IT COLLAPSES UNDER THE WEIGHT! Ghost Tank lies there on the ground, barely breathing, as if he was about to become unconscious. A hand wearily goes to his face, trying to apply pressure to the claw wounds. Alvald finally shows up, and so does the police, EMTs, and Animal Control. The people in the apartments next door to the broken down home, had called the cops, Alvald had called animal control and the ambulance.

"If you wanna beat Knight, ya gotta eat lightning and beat the shit out of bears!"

Came the voice of the always amazing and ever astounding - Azrael Erebus, as he walked up and patted Ghost Tank on the head. Azrael must have climbed through a window. Obviously, the same window that he entered and exited through, earlier in this promo. Not seeming shocked at all by Azrael's sudden appearance, Ghost Tank just looked up at Azrael and groaned, far too exhausted to move after what he had been through, he could do nothing more.

"Hey, no hard feelings Asylum brethren! I was just getting you ready for your match. I put that bear in your bed because...well, if you can beat a bear, you can beat anything!"

Azrael grinned and Ghost Tank grumbled something intangible as he shook his head.

"Awww....cheer up. I was trying to 'train' you. You know, for battle! This was a 'test' and you passed. Imagine that! I mean, I knew...you...could...do it? Right. That's the one. I knew you could do it! Just like you'll best your opponent on Madness."

"Yeah, that's great. Really inspiring. I'm truly, deeply moved by your sincere words. You owe me five bucks."

"Luca, how did you get here."

Azrael stated in a shocked manner as he slapped a five dollar bill into Luca Arzegotti's outstretched hand.

"Window."

Luca pockets the money and lights up a cigarette in one quick, fluent motion.

"That's weird, who would enter someone else's home through a window? Oh wait...that's right, I would. Yeah, that's not weird at all cause that's what I did and there's no reason to think otherwise."

"Nope."

Luca lifts up a t.v that was resting at his feet.

"Are you stealing Ghost Tank's television set?"

"Yep. I figured as long as I'm here, I might as well. There's a pawn shop down the street after all."

"Makes sense, I guess. Is that Ghost Tank's friend or sex slave or butler or whatever the fuck he is, wrapped around one of your legs."

"Yeah, that's Alvid down there. What the fuck is this? 20 questions? I said I was going to the pawn shop. Fuck. Gonna try and pawn him too."

Upon hearing all that went on, Ghost Tank turned his head and sighed deeply as he watched Alvid get dragged across the floor, and the EMTs begin taking care of him, as well as Animal Control taking custody of the bear. I looked over and saw Alvid, with a firm grip with both his arms, holding onto Luca's leg, while the rest of his body was sprawled out and trailing behind as Luca continued to walk, unhindered, with Alvid yelling out,

I'm trying to stop him, Mr. GT!

TO BE CONTINUED?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post