Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Surprise!
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-10-2014, 06:41 PM

[Wednesday 10th December]
[Boston, MA]
[Gator's home]
[Noon]

*The scene fades into a street, a lone yellow taxi is parked in front of Gator's home. The masked man steps out of the taxi and slams the door behind him, the taxi pulls away as Gator stares at his house and exhales. He walks to the door, noticing it's unlocked he pushes the door open and peeks inside. It's dim, no lights are on and the house appears untouched from when Gator was last here. He steps further into the hall and looks into the living room on his right, the curtains drawn and darker then the rest of the room, Gator curls his left hand into a fist and smacks the light switch with his right hand. The room is filled with light and two figures pop up from behind the couch*

T: "SURPRISE!" SCARLETT: "SURPRISE!"

*Gator uncurls his fist and chuckles under his breath, his body relaxes as Scarlett runs up and hugs him tightly; almost winding Gator with how tight her grip is. Gator grabs at his mask and lifts it up so only his mouth is shown. The pair tenderly kiss as Todd stands away awkwardly holding a cake. The couple stop kissing and smile looking at one another. Todd sets down the cake on a coffee table and looks at Gator*

"What?"

*Todd's lip trembles and he runs over to Gator hugging him as hard as he can. He whimpers*

T: "I missed you so mu-huh-huh-ch!"

*Gator pats Todd on the back*

"I missed you too buddy."

*Todd sniffles and releases Gator*

T: "Did you get mine, Vinnie's and Roxy's card?"

"I did, and some other cards too, thanks."

SCARLETT: "Must have sucked being stuck in hospital for your birthday, sorry I couldn't visit."

"It's fine. Got a cupcake, was finally allowed to go out for a smoke. It was okay."

T: "OH! I got you a present!"

*Todd runs behind the couch and retrieves a large square box, he giddily hands it to Gator*

"You didn't need to get me anything."

T: "It's cool, the least I could do."

*Gator smiles and takes the present over to the couch, all three of them sit down and Gator starts to unwrap the gift, tearing the bright yellow, balloon printed paper apart revealing red and black cardboard, with frail plastic on the front*

"... Limited Edition XWF Gator figure with Kung Fu grip, steel chair, Television Title and his cameraman Todd Moschitti.... Thanks Todd."

T: "You hate it."

"No! Seriously, this is really cool. I didn't know how cool the XWF toys were."

T: "It's not a toy, it's an action figure and a collectible."

"Haha, well thank you."

SCARLETT: "I got you something too!"

*Scarlett pecks Gator on the cheek and jogs through the living room, pass the dining room and into the kitchen. Gator watches her as she jogs, so does Todd. Gator punches Todd in the arm when he realises their eyes were both fixed on a particular part of Scarlett's body. Scarlett goes out of sight for a moment as the back door in the kitchen is heard opening and Scarlett whistles. Todd smiles from ear to ear looking at a confused Gator as a small, fat English Bulldog runs through the kitchen towards Todd and Gator. The dog grunts and sniffs at Gator, wagging it's tiny tail as Gator slowly strokes the top of its head*

SCARLETT: "His name is Churchill!"

*Gator says nothing as he continues to stroke the dog*

SCARLETT: "... Well?"

"Scarlett, I can't take care of a dog. I'm away all the time and I'm already babysitting Todd. I appreciate it, but I just can't."

SCARLETT: "Oh. Okay... I-I get it."

T: "Gator, don't be an asshole! Look at his face!"

*Todd grabs Churchill's head and gently squeezes it's chubby face, pushing it more towards Gator*

"I'm sorry dude, but I don't have the time."

SCARLETT: "What if I help look after him?"

"You live in LA. It's too far for you to go back and forth."

SCARLETT: "What if I didn't live in LA?"

*Todd looks up from the dog, who is happy getting all this attention as he grunts in pleasure*

"Like... Here?"

*Scarlett hesitates and smirks, slowly nodding*

"Yes! I mean, sure I'd love it if you lived here."

*The pair chuckle a bit and get up to hug each other once more. Todd gets up and joins in on the hug*

T: "YAY! Roomie!"

*The three release. Gator looks at Todd and rolls his eyes. they go back to the couch, pandering to the dog who shuffles on it's butt looking at them*

"I'll get you a key tomorrow."

SCARLETT: "Cool."

"Welcome to the madhouse. So what's the dog called?"

T: "Churchill."

"I'm kinda meh about that name. Hey little buddy, how does Better Todd sound?"

*Scarlett laughs that angelic laugh*

T: "Whu?"

"I think he likes it! Well Better Todd, let's get you something to eat."

*Gator stands up and pats Better Todd on the back to follow him into the kitchen, Scarlett still giggles as Todd looks up at her annoyed*

T: "What have you done?"

SCARLETT: "Hehe. Relax Todd, he's joking. Look how happy he is."

T: "It's nice to see him like this. Even though he's an asshole."

*Scarlett giggles again. Gator walks back into the living room with a freshly lit cigarette in his mouth and his phone in his hand. Better Todd in the kicthen chowing down on some ham*

"Todd, where's your camera?"

T: "Errr. Upstairs?"

"Grab it in a little bit, I need to cut a promo."

T: "You got a match?"

*Gator nods, the cigarette hanging out of his mouth as he looks at his phone*

SCARLETT: "You have a match!?"

"Yesh." *Gator takes the cigarette from his mouth* "That's what the nodding meant."

SCARLETT: "You just got out of the hospital! I doubt you're one hundred percent, you're probably still concussed! You are in no condition to fight!"

*Gator looks at Scarlett for a moment as he draws a deep breath of smoke. He exhales while he responds*

"Sure I am. It's a piss break match anyway, for me."

SCARLETT: "Who are you fighting?"

"Ghost Tank... And another guy."

SCARLETT: "Oh. So it's tag match, well at least you have a partner to give you a break."

"... It's a handicap match."

*Scarlett rubs her forehead, looking pissed off. The house phone rings*

T: "I'll get it."

*Todd scurries away to answer the phone*

SCARLETT: "You're going to get yourself killed!"

"HA! Sure, Tank and this gremlin will kill me. They're Asylum guys, I need to kick their asses."

SCARLETT: "So revenge. That's why you're doing this."

"Kinda."

SCARLETT: "And what happens if the rest of the Asylum interfere?"

"Come what may."

SCARLETT: "And get yourself back in hospital. Smart."

"I'm fine! It's fine! What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. And again, it's fucking Ghost Tank and other guy!"

SCARLETT: "I get it! They suck! But the odds are in there favor. You're an amazing wrestler, but there is more of them."

"So? I can take them. I know I can. I beat Mickey, I beat Frodo; when I beat these jokers, it's just Hysteria left. I think. I dunno, it's like fighting the fucking Wu Tang Clan with these guys. But, when I beat Hysteria, I'm done! Maybe."

SCARLETT: "So, you just want to fight all of them?"

"Yup. And maybe, when I beat them all, I can fight the higher power they pray to. It's like fighting Gym Leaders in Pokemon and going onto the The Elite Four."

SCARLETT: "You're insane."

"Maybe."

SCARLETT: "Just promise me you'll take it easy."

"I will. It's just a match a week, nothing strenuous."

SCARLETT: "If you say so."

*Gator goes back to smoking as he relaxes on the couch with Scarlett, his arm around her. Todd strolls back into the room with the house phone in his hand*

T: "Gator. Marvel Studios is on the phone."

"For fucks sake. Please let it not be another copyright infringement case."

*Gator reaches out and Todd hands him the phone, he places the phone to his ear*

"Bonjour?"

*The three remain silent*

"Really? Why me?"

"Yeah makes sense I guess. Sure when do you need me? ... Yeah cool. See you then, thanks."

*Gator clicks on the phone and sets it on the coffee table beside the cake*

"Scarlett. Remember when I said I wouldn't be doing anything strenuous?"

SCARLETT: "Yes..."

"I'm going to be a stunt double in the Deadpool movie."

*Awkward*

T: "That is so fucking cool."

"I know right!"

SCARLETT: "You idiot! Why you? Couldn't they just get anybody in the same suit?"

"That's what I thought but since my suit look similar and I've got a big fanbase, they want me. It's gonna be awesome!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Gator sits in his favourite chair. Cake around his mouth before wiping it away and pulling down his mask to cover his mouth*

"Well. It's been a wild time these past weeks. Getting fat and lazy in hospital, as my eyes lazily fixed on the halogen lights in the hospital as I lay bored and pissed off that my body wasn't working properly. I hated myself for being like this, I hated the people who made me like this and then, I got even more pissed off. My title got revoked. No phone call, no letter, just some fucking cunt in a suit came in and took it away from me. Thanks assholes. Love that kick-ass new stip you added to it by the way, would have loved to defend my title every week against people that deserved it but nope, you fucking stole my belt and gave it to Knight. No disrespect to the guy, I like Knight. My blood is boiling with furious anger for him having my fucking belt, but I like the guy."

"But, this is a fresh start. A new chapter. I'm back, I'm getting healthier, eating better, drinking a lot of water, taking my vitamins, continuing my training. Fuck I sound like raYne... But, I'm going to get back to one hundred percent before this match. And all this anger I'm feeling, I'm going to take it out on you two. You two punching bags. Tank, a fat, tall fucker who would be better utilized as a bridge instead of a wrestler and this other guy, who I know nothing about but looks like Moe Syszlak going to a Blood on the Dancefloor concert. I do not give a flying fuck whether you live or die. I do not care whether you try and fight back or give up straight away like so many others who have faced me before have done. I do not care about what you say, I do not care about what you do, I know you can't beat me and you should know too, I do not care about what you have done before and I do not care about what you will do, I do not care because I think you are both poo. I do not want your excuses or your stupid fucking opinions, I do not want them now, I do not want them here or there I, do not want them in my hair, I don't care what you say I am, I do not want green eggs and ham."

"..."

*Todd's voice comes from behind the camera*

T: "The hell did that come from?"

"I dunno. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a children's book with how ridiculous and kid friendly my opponents are, so I thought I'd play along. Tank, is the monster under your bed or in your closet. Scares idiots and little children but when you grow a pair, you quickly realise it's all scary stories and nothing else. All bark no bite. Then we have the other guy, Moe Syszlak. Dude literally looks like a troll that hides under a bridge, I'm expecting a hand to come through his mouth and reveal he was an unused puppet from The Labyrinth all along. I'm also expecting that this dude wrestles and talks as ugly as he looks, I mean when you hang out with The Asylum and pester Tank to be your tag partner, you must be fucking bad."

"So, you two, give me a good welcome back party. Let's have a fun week to remember! Because you two getting the honour of facing me, well, this is going to be the highlight of your careers! A nothing moment for me that someone would have to remind me about when I'm retired about how fucking badly I destroyed you, but a highlight for you guys. Peace!"

*The scene fades*

*TO BETTER TODD!*

[Image: JnwWGOe.jpg1]

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post