Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Star bright eyes.
Ethan Donovan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-09-2014, 11:58 PM

"You can put the gun away love. I'm not here to bring any harm to you or your friends. I have something I need to ask of you that is all." I blinked a few times and realized I was still pointing my Colt .45 at her. I put it back into my shoulder holster. I looked at my friends and smiled. They were confused, which I could understand. They didn't know much of my life as a vampire executioner. I have met Belladonna a year into my vampire hunting. She owned a strip club here in the French Quarter. I had a warrant of execution for a vampire who had raped and killed a family of five. The crime scene wasn't pretty. It was the first time I've seen such a mess of guts, bones, body parts. Yes, I did throw up. That's how bad it was. I got shit from the cops at the scene but I shut them up when I asked how many vampires they had killed. None of them said anything after that. At that time, I had two kills to my name.

I had to go around and talk to the vampires of the city. Of course none of them spoke up, not til I met Belladonna at her club. Long story short. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have found the vampire who killed that family.

"Guys, This is Belladonna. She runs The Dancing Dead strip club down the block."

The two looked at her to speak but I stopped them.

"Whatever you do, don't look into her eyes. Never look into a vampire's eyes"

"I won't do anything to them love. I just want us to talk. In a more private setting if that is alright with you."

"Sure. I kinda have to after what you said. Let's get this over with."

I looked at my friends, who where looking up at me confused still.

"We'll have to finish this game another time. Just take my money and split it between you two. I have to handle this." I shook their hands and said my goodbyes to them. I walked over to Belladonna and offered her my arm. She smiled and hooked her's with mine before we made our way out of the backroom, through the bar and out into the cold December air. We started to make our way down the sidewalk. We didn't speak for a moment. I guess we were just enjoying the night.

"So, who wants to talk to me?" I asked breaking the silents.

"My master. She wishes to speak with you on a very important matter."

"When you say your master. Are you talking about the Master of The City?"

"Yes."

The master of the city was the most powerful vampire here. Many of the major cities had one. They were no joke. Belladonna herself was a master vampire. You see. After a few hundred years, a vampire becomes master status. Some become more powerful then others and those one become master of the city.

"When does she want to meet? I am busy for the next few days. I have business and such."

"Hmm, I'm sure she can wait. Maybe. If you're going to help, I need to know now. If I go back with bad news, she won't take it kindly." I unhooked my arm from her's and went for my pack of cigarettes.

"Tell you what. Give me a few days to do my stuff and I'll come and listen to what she has to say." I took a cigarette out of my pack and placed it between my lips and lit the end with my lighter. I took in a drag of the smoke as we walked passing a few bars and even a voodoo shop.

"That should be fine. Do you mind if I ask what you'll be doing in the next few days?"

I took another drag from my cigarette before I stopped walking and looked at her. Not in her eyes of course. I didn't feel like being charmed. It was one of their more common powers. Some more powerful vamps could charm a whole room of people. Scary shit when you think about it. I heard that some could even control you with just their voice.

"I'm going to Istanbul. I'm a wrestler now and the show is taking place there. It's my first match. I can't no show for it."

"Wrestling? I've never watched a show before. Is it bloody?"

"It can be. Hell in The XWF, people die. Think of it like you're watching Roman gladiators battling it out in the Colosseum." I was looking off to the side, making sure I wasn't making any eye contact.

"You can look into my eyes Ethan. I will not charm you or put you under any mind tricks. I wish to look into those purple orbs of yours. You have my word I will not do anything."

I didn't like the idea. She could be lying but to be fair. She never has tricked me or harmed me in any way. The most she has try to do was to get my in the sack with her. Yes she was beautiful and all that but I just didn't feel right fucking a vampire. I kill them, that's my job. I don't fuck vampires. I get rid of them. I took another drag from my cigarette.

"Do I have your word?" I asked blowing the smoke away from her.

"Yes. You have my word love."

I sighed then took a puff of my cigarette before looking up into her eyes. They were beautiful, they were bright blue, star bright in fact. I could get lost in them if I wasn't careful . She smiled soft at me but didn't say a word. We just stared at each other for a moment longer before she spoke.

"You do have the most beautiful eyes love. I have to be the one worried about them putting me under a spell." I couldn't help but to chuckle. I've never heard a vampire being worried about such a thing. I was only human, the best I could do was shoot them to death.

"Yes well, I have to get going. I need to start packing and what not. I will call you when I'm back in town. Did you want me to call the club?"

"Yes. Call and ask for me. I will be waiting for your call." She said and turned from me and began to walk away. She stopped and turned back to me."Do try to be safe while gone. I would hate if something were to happen to you. Not till I have my fun that is." Her lips rolled up into a grin. I flashed a grin back before we went our own ways. I'll have to deal with meeting the master of the city. I wasn't looking forward to that, oh well. I have a match to get to.
Edit Hate Post Like Post