Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 06:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
This Is My Time
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-24-2013, 10:48 PM

Here I am sitting in the locker room room with my fiance Michelle Johnson who just said yes to my last night as she here laying on this bench in my arms as I lightly run my right hand through her hair. Since my kids are at the babysitters since tomorrow is a school night for Taylor she could come with me like she did when I wrestle on Saturdays. New show for me and a new start. I have been on bad luck with matches lately so I'm sitting there non stop thinking about my match against a debuting superstar that calls his self "The Senator" John Samuels. Like who is this person, seen his promo for the match it got me laughing my ass off. As I take my hand and lift Chele lightly to get her off my lap as I give her a kiss.

"Going to go do a interview for my match. Love You." As I said giving her a kiss.

As she give a kiss back. "Good luck sweetly. Love you too."

As I stand up and put on my baseball cap as I walk out of the locker room and walk down to the hall as I see XWF interviewer Steve Sayors as he was waiting for me as I walked up and put my hand on his shoulder as he started the interview.
[Image: 560155_100967703419961_1002277526_n_zpsab8f1e95.jpg]

"I am here with the man who havn't been having the best of luck in match lately who is wishing to change that tonight against "The Senator" John Samuels. Mr Styles what is your thoughts on your match tonight?"
He raise the mic to my mouth as I took my hand off his shoulder.

"Well Steve my thoughts are simple it what I live by day in and day out and that is Shut Up and Be Phenomenal. But What I going to do is that and to go out there and win. Not win for my self but win for my kids, win for my family and my newly fiance. Also give the best show for these XWF fans. So Steve where do that leave with John Samuels?" As I smiled.

He shook his head as he said. "Where does it leave him?"

I laughed a little. "You know I had seen Mr Samuels little promo and tell you the truth it made me laugh my ass off. Who does this guy think he is? Mr. America.. Oh my god how many of these losers do I have to come of cross to get enough. I havn't understand one bit of that beside that you love America. Guess what dude I love this country also. But come on to come out and talk all this crap. Then you want to talk about me and my family. Saying I had a chance to get a good "job" raise a good family and set a good example for my kids. Are you fucken kidding me? He got to be kidding Steve."

As he slugs his shoulders. "I cant believe he is really believing the shit he saids. New flash buddy. I been doing this for ten years how long have you? Good Job? I have the best job in the world and that is to entertain these amazying fans.Raise a good family and set a good example for my kids? Dude I have amazing family who has everything they need. They in a great school and they love watching their dad in the ring. You want to talk about opportunity since we are in the land of the free. I have the opportunity to make kids dreams come true thanks to the make a wish in Wisconsin where I make big differences in kids who needs a little support. I have the opportunity to kick your ass in front of the XWF fans and the fans on tv. Dude give all of us a favor and shut up. Now Steve, The XWF Fans, and John. Its time for your truly to Shut up and Be Phenomenal. John I hope you like sleep because I'm going to knock you out with the JC Kicker, See you in the ring."

I walked off as the screen fades away.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post