Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Tank - Step Into the Light
TRHP Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-03-2014, 08:09 PM

The scene is a room. In the middle of room stand 11 Hooded Men in a circle. Suddenly they start moving around in a circle. Then they start chanting:

"We are The Real Higher Power.... We are The Real Higher Power. We are The Real Higher Power.... We are The Real Higher Power...."

"We see all.... We hear all.... We know all...."

Suddenly they stop circling and stand tall. Their leader Jacob, who wears a Red Hood, walks out of the circle and towards the camera.

He grabs a chair and places the chair down. He removes his red hood and sits down. He starts clapping.

"This message goes out to Ghost Tank. Very well played Man. Very well played. But that has only caused you to have a greater target on your back. If you think we are scared by your attack against us well then you can think again. We are The Real Higher Power. We are not scared of any one, least alone you. But you my Man, made a bad error. That error is going to cost you."

"The Light of The Real Higher Power is about to shine on your sorry ass. Are you ready for that?"

Jacob sits back and smiles.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:
LOSSES: 2

THE REAL HIGHER POWER SEES ALL
HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT WINS, OR LOSSES

WE JUST CARE ABOUT MAKING STATEMENTS

[Image: Sun_Light_Energy.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-03-2014, 08:18 PM

"You made the mistake of getting involved before, during, and after the matches of not only myself, but a couple of others on the roster. You blaspheme against the Higher Power. You have incurred not only my wrath, but His. You have also brought upon yourself the ire of the people you constantly fuck with. I am not alone, but I am the first to deal with you. I will not be the last, and I will make sure that as long as you continue to get yourself involved like you have, that you will never rest easy. I will continue to hunt you down, and I will break every last piece of your organization, until you are all that is left. Do you understand that? So long as you think you are able to get away with this, I will be forever in the shadows, haunting you, until you cease your actions, and I know, that I will not be the only one coming after you. So know that."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-03-2014, 08:31 PM

Jacob stands up and places his Red Hood back on and holds out his arms so they are stretched out either side of him. He looks upwards.

The 10 Other Hooded Men who were standing in a circle break the circle and walk up behind him, and do the same thing as Jacob.

"From the Sky Above."

The other men chant: "From the Sky Above."

"To the ground below."

The other men chant: "To the ground below."

"We are The Real Higher Power."

The other men chant: "We are The Real Higher Power."

"We are not afraid of any challenge."

The other men chant: "We are not afraid of any challenge."

"For we are The Real Higher Power."

The other men chant: "For we are The Real Higher Power."

Jacob removes his Red Hood, and sits down. The other Men just stand behind him.

"Ghost Tank, we are here to do a job, we will get the job done, and we will continue to do it whether you like it or not. You say you'll stop us, well come on and try. I am not alone, if I get cut down, another one will take my place, and then another one will take his and so on. We aren't afraid of your warning. You do what you have to do, and we will continue to do our job. Like it or lump it."

Jacob sits back smiling, and the other Hooded Men just stand there waiting.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2014, 08:42 PM

"To the windows."

The other men chant: "To the wallllls."

"You guys should have a 'Loser has to stop being so fucking boring' match."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-03-2014, 08:42 PM

"It was not a warning. I am not the only one who is through with your shit. You will not be allowed to to continue to interfere in anybodies matches. We are ready for you, we know your MO. You have failed, and you will fade away. You are nothing more than a gnat, a nuisance in the faces of the XWF roster, and you have been swatted. Soon? You will be squashed."

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-03-2014, 08:52 PM

Jacob sits forward.

"I'd like to know who made you the scape goat, and the mouth piece of the XWF? Oh that's right no one. You're a non entity. We will squash you like the proverbial bug that you are. You do not know our M.O. We can always change it up. Do you feel like getting hit by another piano? That could easily be arranged for your number 1 contenders match on Monday."

Jacob sits back laughing.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2014, 09:01 PM

Mr WGWF:John, my recently melanin enhanced friend, you should know that these punks can't help but be boring. This Jacob, he wants to be Hysteria. Not sure who Ghost Tank wants to be, except a fucking boring blob of lost to Mastermind and Calypso.
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

12-03-2014, 09:03 PM

"Jacob, I am not the mouthpiece for the XWF. I am merely telling you what's happening. And yes, I know your MO. You attack because no one expects it. You attack at what you think is random times, but they really aren't. Your MO is to be random, and by being "random" you thus make yourself plain to see. Each attack you plan on making, is going to fail. It would be wise to stop now. However, you're not wise, are you? You don't care about the well-being of your followers, which means they will be first to fall, the first to be destroyed, and you will be left, standing alone, and you will be broken."

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-03-2014, 09:16 PM

(12-03-2014, 09:03 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "Jacob, I am not the mouthpiece for the XWF. I am merely telling you what's happening. And yes, I know your MO. You attack because no one expects it. You attack at what you think is random times, but they really aren't. Your MO is to be random, and by being "random" you thus make yourself plain to see. Each attack you plan on making, is going to fail. It would be wise to stop now. However, you're not wise, are you? You don't care about the well-being of your followers, which means they will be first to fall, the first to be destroyed, and you will be left, standing alone, and you will be broken."

Jacob sighs and sits forward.

"Have you had one too many hits in the head there Ghost Tank, or one too many loses like to Mastermind. You still don't seem to get it, you idiotic bastard."

"If I fall, I am replaced, if any other member of The Real Higher Power falls, they will be replaced, and so on and so on. There may be times we go dark, there may be times we stay in the light, but you won't know when that happens, because you don't know anything, and you've just proved it."

Jacob sits back smirking.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-03-2014, 09:42 PM

(12-03-2014, 08:42 PM)John Samuels Said: "To the windows."

The other men chant: "To the wallllls."

"Till sweat drips off mah bawls!!!!!!"

"..........."

[[[ Whispering and waving his hands slowly and mystically in front of his face...... ]]]

"Calypsooooooooooo........"
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-05-2014, 12:00 AM

Jacob sits forward in his chair.

"Calypso Collapso, you're an idiot who does not know what he is talking about. The Real Higher Power would love to put you in his place."

Jacob sits back.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-05-2014, 12:11 AM

"Hey, woah, aye, oh.... aye."

"Relax, bruh."

"I was just helping my boy Samuels finish the line is all."

"And I'd love to be put in his place. Wait, who's place?"
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-05-2014, 12:16 AM

Jacob sits forward.

"You dumb arse Calypso Callopso, You speak around the block, yet you don't know when someone is speaking around the block on you. We know that you know that your place is where to be. So watch your back."

Jacob sits back smiling.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2014, 11:26 AM

Jacob walks into the view of the camera and places a chair down. He takes off his Red Hood and sits.

"Hey Ghost Tank. Well done on becoming Number 1 Contender. But if you think you're cocky little pussy self is going to win the title off of the one who calls himself a Knight, then you better think again. You're no where near Championship material."

Jacob sits back smirking.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-09-2014, 12:01 PM

[white]"WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE HIS CHAIR AWAY FROM HIM SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIM ANYMORE!?"

"Christ, it's like they took cells from the hair lining Mastermind's asshole, mixed them with the tangible dissapointment leaking from Vinnie Lane's mother's tear ducts, and genetically engineered a new, advanced type of ]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2014, 12:33 PM

(12-09-2014, 12:01 PM)John Samuels Said: [white]"WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE HIS CHAIR AWAY FROM HIM SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIM ANYMORE!?"

"Christ, it's like they took cells from the hair lining Mastermind's asshole, mixed them with the tangible dissapointment leaking from Vinnie Lane's mother's tear ducts, and genetically engineered a new, advanced type of ]

Jacob laughs. He gets up, and dances around the chair. Then waves his hand in front of his face mystically. He places a foot on the chair and looks at the camera.

"What's the matter big boy, are we getting too much for you? You say you're a Senator? Well then you would have heard of the constitution being a Politician? Freedom of speech Big Boy. Freedom of Speech. That's all I have to say about that."

Jacob stands back up. And gestures to the chair and then the camera. And then he sits back down smiling.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2014, 12:35 PM

(12-09-2014, 12:33 PM)TRHP Said:
(12-09-2014, 12:01 PM)John Samuels Said: [white]"WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE HIS CHAIR AWAY FROM HIM SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIM ANYMORE!?"

Jacob laughs. He gets up, and dances around the chair. Then waves his hand in front of his face mystically. He places a foot on the chair and looks at the camera.

"What's the matter big boy, are we getting too much for you? You say you're a Senator? Well then you would have heard of the constitution being a Politician? Freedom of speech Big Boy. Freedom of Speech. That's all I have to say about that."

Jacob stands back up. And gestures to the chair and then the camera. And then he sits back down smiling.

Jacob sits forward.

"And while you are there, why don't you join the XWF Comedian Club who should tour the world. You would fit in well with the Dwarf Frodo, the boy Maverick, and the spaz Calypso Collapso. You're as hiliarious as they are."

Jacob sits back laughing.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-09-2014, 12:42 PM

"Freedom of speech is not Carte Blanche. Also, he isn't a senator, he's a dildo salesman."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-09-2014, 12:54 PM

Samuels sits forward.

Samuels sits back.

Samuels sits forward.

Samuels sits back.

He does the hokey pokey and he turns himself around.

That's what it's all about.

"Did you just try to insult me by comparing me to 3 other guys who are also better then you'll ever be? 'Freedom of speech' doesn't mean 'freedom to play musical chairs while spouting verbal diahrrea like a scat enthusiast with peanut allergies."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2014, 01:01 PM

(12-09-2014, 12:54 PM)John Samuels Said: Samuels sits forward.

Samuels sits back.

Samuels sits forward.

Samuels sits back.

He does the hokey pokey and he turns himself around.

That's what it's all about.

"Did you just try to insult me by comparing me to 3 other guys who are also better then you'll ever be? 'Freedom of speech' doesn't mean 'freedom to play musical chairs while spouting verbal diahrrea like a scat enthusiast with peanut allergies."

Jacob stands up. Dances around the chair again. Puts one foot on the chair, takes it off again, walks round to the other side, and does the same thing. He then walks behind it and and does 10 Jumping Jack exercises and stops before sitting down.

"By jose I think the Big Boy is brainy enough to get it. I did insult you. Well done on picking that up Big Boy. You and the Dwarf would know all about verbal diahrrea. You constantly sprout it all day every day."

Jacob sits back.

"This is fun, no?"

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-09-2014, 01:16 PM

"To say you insulted me would mean that you said something of substance to offend or annoy me. You tried. Failed horribly, but hey, gold star for effort lil' fella. And then you hit me with an 'it takes one to know one?' That has got to be just the most darned adorable thing I've heard in ages. What's next? Going to pull on Susie's pigtails because you like-like her? Gonna go play some pogs with your friends?"

"Double up on your floaties, junior, you're not ready for the deep end."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2014, 01:27 PM

(12-09-2014, 01:16 PM)John Samuels Said: "To say you insulted me would mean that you said something of substance to offend or annoy me. You tried. Failed horribly, but hey, gold star for effort lil' fella. And then you hit me with an 'it takes one to know one?' That has got to be just the most darned adorable thing I've heard in ages. What's next? Going to pull on Susie's pigtails because you like-like her? Gonna go play some pogs with your friends?"

"Double up on your floaties, junior, you're not ready for the deep end."

Jacob sits forward.

"So if I offered you a match Big Boy, you won't accept, because you like to look down your nose at us so called unworthy wrestlers? Go on then stay stagnant see if I care. Oh right I don't care. I guess we are done talking Big Boy. The Real Higher Power will just have to show you, what we are all about. Watch your back Big Boy."

Jacob gets up, places his Red Hood back on, and walks away. Leaving the chair behind.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

12-09-2014, 01:39 PM

Ghost Tank sighs,

"Jacob...just...shut up. You can't compete with the likes of Samuels and Brother Frodo. You're such an unintelligent piece of anal dandruff, that, you really can't give up, even though you've obviously lost. You have lost verbally, you have lost physically. You're not smart and not funny. You're actually becoming the Jimmy Fallon of the XWF. You're a nobody that was lucky enough to be hired in a place where you don't belong, making a mockery of The Asylum by pretending you and whatever the false thing is, are The Real Higher Power.

You're an insignificant speck, and you'll never go anywhere, or do anything, other than get beat the fuck down by your betters intellectually and physically, on a daily basis.

So, in the spirit of Violator,

Kill yourself."

Hate Post Like Post
Jaws Offline
The Selachimorpha

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-09-2014, 01:42 PM

I think there's one good thing that Jacob's chair is useful for. Forcing him to stand on it, tying a noose around his neck reeaaal tight, then kicking the chair out, causing poor Jacob to drop down and break his neck...

[Image: UIir0XP.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2014, 02:13 PM

(12-09-2014, 01:39 PM)Ghost Tank Said: Ghost Tank sighs,

"Jacob...just...shut up. You can't compete with the likes of Samuels and Brother Frodo. You're such an unintelligent piece of anal dandruff, that, you really can't give up, even though you've obviously lost. You have lost verbally, you have lost physically. You're not smart and not funny. You're actually becoming the Jimmy Fallon of the XWF. You're a nobody that was lucky enough to be hired in a place where you don't belong, making a mockery of The Asylum by pretending you and whatever the false thing is, are The Real Higher Power.

You're an insignificant speck, and you'll never go anywhere, or do anything, other than get beat the fuck down by your betters intellectually and physically, on a daily basis.

So, in the spirit of Violator,

Kill yourself."

Jacob walks back into camera view, and pulls his Red Hood down and sits down on the chair.

"Oh look who it is. The cocky one. The one who think he's all that now since becoming number 1 contender to the Television Title. It's gone to your head boy. Really it has. You may have done well since losing to Mastermind and whoever else, 1 or 2 matches doesn't make a come back."

"You have no show against the Knight for his title. No show."

"And if you guys think you want The Real Higher Power gone, then think again. We're here to stay."

Jacob sits back.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2014, 02:19 PM

(12-09-2014, 01:42 PM)Jaws Said: I think there's one good thing that Jacob's chair is useful for. Forcing him to stand on it, tying a noose around his neck reeaaal tight, then kicking the chair out, causing poor Jacob to drop down and break his neck...

Jacob sits forward laughing

"Well said Fish Sticks. Well said. You know that pointy nose of yours? Keep it out of business that doesn't concern you, otherwise you may never know you might end up on someones plate."

Jacob sits back.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

12-09-2014, 02:28 PM

"Please, explain, why do you keep talking? You're an idiot. You're incapable of doing anything, and yet you believe you're a threat to anyone? Just do the world a favor, and cease living. Just, give up. Your Higher Power is a fraud, and you are a waste of roster space. Fucking Calypso has more worth in the XWF than you. At least he's entertaining to watch."

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2014, 02:38 PM

(12-09-2014, 02:28 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "Please, explain, why do you keep talking? You're an idiot. You're incapable of doing anything, and yet you believe you're a threat to anyone? Just do the world a favor, and cease living. Just, give up. Your Higher Power is a fraud, and you are a waste of roster space. Fucking Calypso has more worth in the XWF than you. At least he's entertaining to watch."

Jacob sighs and sits forward. He rolls his eyes.

"You just don't get it kitty kat. Obviously the time for talking between the both of us is over. The time for action is upon us. The Real Higher Power has spoken to you Ghost Tank for the last time. It's Action time."

Jacob stands up, places his Red Hood back over his head, and walks away.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
Jaws Offline
The Selachimorpha

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-09-2014, 02:43 PM

(12-09-2014, 02:19 PM)TRHP Said:
(12-09-2014, 01:42 PM)Jaws Said: I think there's one good thing that Jacob's chair is useful for. Forcing him to stand on it, tying a noose around his neck reeaaal tight, then kicking the chair out, causing poor Jacob to drop down and break his neck...

Jacob sits forward laughing

"Well said Fish Sticks. Well said. You know that pointy nose of yours? Keep it out of business that doesn't concern you, otherwise you may never know you might end up on someones plate."

Jacob sits back.

"Is that so, Human Sticks? See what I did there? I tried to make an insult by saying your species followed the word "sticks"! You should practice what you preach, you seem to have gotten involved in everyone's business that never concerned you."

[Image: UIir0XP.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2014, 03:25 PM

(12-09-2014, 02:43 PM)Jaws Said: "Is that so, Human Sticks? See what I did there? I tried to make an insult by saying your species followed the word "sticks"! You should practice what you preach, you seem to have gotten involved in everyone's business that never concerned you."

Jacob walks back into the view of the camera, takes off his Red Hood and sits down.

"You are another one who doesn't get what The Real Higher Power is all about Fish Breath. So let me tell you this now, so you don't forget it. The Real Higher Power is here to get into everyone's business. Your business, the big mans business, the dwarfs business, the pussy cats business, the one who thinks he's a Master of Minds business, the kid Maverick's business, the girl that is Vinnie Lane's business, anyone and everyone's business."

"Did I mention the spaz Calypso Collapso's business as well? Well that's all true. The Real Higher Power isn't going anywhere. We are here to make waves and to piss people off. We've certainly done that. It looks like you want to be a part of our business, so that's the way it's going to be."

Jacob stands up, places his Red Hood back on, and walks away.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

12-09-2014, 03:33 PM

(12-09-2014, 02:38 PM)TRHP Said: Jacob sighs and sits forward. He rolls his eyes.

"You just don't get it kitty kat. Obviously the time for talking between the both of us is over. The time for action is upon us. The Real Higher Power has spoken to you Ghost Tank for the last time. It's Action time."

Jacob stands up, places his Red Hood back over his head, and walks away.

"Before you go. The Real Higher Power can suck Peter's dick, and fuck itself right in the ass with a dirty spiked dildo. Why you ask? Because you dare to blaspheme against the TRUE Higher Power, that speaks only to the Prophet, Hysteria. Good bye, Jacob. Also, remember, watch your back at Warfare. Because I'm not done yet. Tomorrow, I make eleven men, into broken husks. Prepare to go on a recruiting spree, you dolt."

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2014, 03:44 PM

(12-09-2014, 03:33 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "Before you go. The Real Higher Power can suck Peter's dick, and fuck itself right in the ass with a dirty spiked dildo. Why you ask? Because you dare to blaspheme against the TRUE Higher Power, that speaks only to the Prophet, Hysteria. Good bye, Jacob. Also, remember, watch your back at Warfare. Because I'm not done yet. Tomorrow, I make eleven men, into broken husks. Prepare to go on a recruiting spree, you dolt."

Jacob walks back into camera shot, and takes off Red Hood, he is laughing. He stands behind the chair.

"Big words for a pussy cat. Yes let's talk about tomorrow Ghost Tank. You have a surprise waiting for us tomorrow? That's great. Because we have a surprise waiting for you, the Dwarf, and the Alien Azrael. It'll shock you all."

"If you beat us down Pussy Cat, more will just rise from the ashes. The Real Higher Power knows what's happening."

"Now let's talk about next week Pussy Cat. You want the Gold? Do you deserve the Gold? Well we may just have something to do with that decision Pussy Cat."

song Said:"Pussycat pussycat, where have you been?"
"I've been up to London to visit the Queen."
"Pussycat pussycat, what did you there?"
"I frightened a little mouse under her chair"
"MEOWW!"

"I'll leave you with that."

Jacob places the Red Hood back over his head, and walks off.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-09-2014, 10:21 PM

"I've held back until now you so called Higher Power. Do you have a love thing with me going on? Is that why you're trying to copy my style? I mean come on, think of something much more creative than chairs. I have that down pact. You're a copy cat want a be. You're making me look bad. You're making people think that I'm you. I am no where near your level. Which is the toilet level and basement level by the way. I have more wins on the board than you could ever muster.

"Even Frodo brought it up in his last promo, just like others have. They think I'm you. Hell no. I'm nothing like you. Enough's enough. Continue in this fashion, and you'll have more than Ghost Tank, Calypso, and Frodo after you."

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-10-2014, 03:31 PM

(12-09-2014, 10:21 PM)Mastermind Said: "I've held back until now you so called Higher Power. Do you have a love thing with me going on? Is that why you're trying to copy my style? I mean come on, think of something much more creative than chairs. I have that down pact. You're a copy cat want a be. You're making me look bad. You're making people think that I'm you. I am no where near your level. Which is the toilet level and basement level by the way. I have more wins on the board than you could ever muster.

"Even Frodo brought it up in his last promo, just like others have. They think I'm you. Hell no. I'm nothing like you. Enough's enough. Continue in this fashion, and you'll have more than Ghost Tank, Calypso, and Frodo after you."

Jacob walks into the view of the camera, and drops his Red Hood. He sits down.

"Well well, look who's finally shown up and said something, the one who calls himself a Master of Minds. Let's go over a few things that you have said."

"First of all we are not the Higher Power. There's already idiots of that name around. We are The Real Higher Power. Get that right in your mind first and foremost so called Master of Minds."

"Please, if you think I have a love thing going on with you, you're very much mistaken. You're an idiot."

"Copy your style? I wouldn't even think to copy your style. You wouldn't know what style was even if it hit you in the face. You're style less."

"You want me to stop using chairs? Pull the other one. You have no patent on chairs, you have no patent on anything."

"Do you really think I want to be you? I don't want to be a Master of Minds, you can't master anyone's minds. You say you do, but you can't. You're a complete an utter idiot if you think you can do that."

"Basement level? Toilet level? Pfft what the fuck are you on? Nothing, you're nothing to me. I'm on a level high above you and everyone else. That's why we are called The Real Higher Power."

"Are you threatening me by telling me if I continue in this vein, that you'll come after me? I'd like to see you try. Even the pussy cat Ghost Tank can't stop me or The Real Higher Power."

"You're a fool, and a fraud the man who calls himself the Master of Minds. If I have to watch my back, you better watch yours."

Jacob stands up and looks back down at the chair, and waves his hands in front of his face. Then gestures from the camera to the chair, and starts laughing placing his Red Hood back over his head, he then walks away.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-10-2014, 03:36 PM

(12-09-2014, 03:33 PM)Ghost Tank Said: color=lime]"Before you go. The Real Higher Power can suck Peter's dick, and fuck itself right in the ass with a dirty spiked dildo. Why you ask? Because you dare to blaspheme against the TRUE Higher Power, that speaks only to the Prophet, Hysteria. Good bye, Jacob. Also, remember, watch your back at Warfare. Because I'm not done yet. Tomorrow, I make eleven men, into broken husks. Prepare to go on a recruiting spree, you dolt."[/color]

Jacob walks back into camera view and pulls off his Red Hood. He stands beside the chair.

"Do you know the saying Ghost Tank, that a leopard never change it's spots? You're new look makes you look tough but in reality to The Real Higher Power, you're still a pussy cat."

Jacob pulls up his Red Hood, and walks away laughing.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:

HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-10-2014, 03:47 PM

[lightblue]"You both sound exactly the same."[/lihtblue]

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post