Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
HEY FLO! IM COMING OVER TONIGHT, TELL SID
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-02-2014, 11:56 PM

Our story continues with the back Impala pulling into John Madison's driveway. Before the investigator can proceed forward though, he has to get out of his car to move an old hooker corpse out of John's driveway. John must have forgotten to get that removed. The investigator pulls the rest of the way in, kills the engine, and pulls John Madison out of the back seat.

John Madison: "What's your problem? I want my lawyer-"

The investigator kicks John in the rib cage, shutting him up.

Investigator: "I'm not an investigator. I guess you could say I'm a bounty hunter. I'm also a good friend of Paul's. I'd even go as far as saying I'm a Paul Heyman guy."

John Madison: "I don't know any Paul Heyman guys with mustaches and a full head of hair."

Investigator: "How about a Paul Heyman guy who looks like this..."

At that moment, the impostor removes his fake mustache and wig in order to reveal...

The Texas Rattle Snake himself... STONE COLD!

Stone Cold: "Make this easy on yourself, John. Show me where you hid the body."

John Madison: "What body-"

Before John can finish, he receives a vintage mud hole stumping from the toughest SOB.

John Madison: "Okay, fine. He's... He's sewn into the couch cushions!

Stone Cold turns to the couch. That's when John, ever the opportunist, retrieves a canister of pepper spray from his anus, and blasts Stone Cold in the face with it!

Stone Cold: "AHH! SON OF A A BITCH!"

John Madison: "Sorry, Steve. But I can't have you holding me up!"

Stone Cold: "WHAT? Get back here!"

Stone Cold swings his fists but hits nothing but the empty air in front of him. He eventually loses his balance and slips on a pile of shit laying randomly in the middle of John's living room. Stone Cold eventually regains his senses but by then John has left the building.

Stone Cold: "I'm gonna kill the little bastard!"

Look at you, Hysteria. Denying your fandom for John Madison just like Frodo. You say one thing and then come out here and claim that it meant something else.

Why bury yourself like that, Hysteria? Did Frodo pressure you into coming out in front of everybody and making an ass out of yourself? Denial will only hurt you in the long run, Hysteria.

You won the title from Guppy because I inspired you, but now you want to deny it.

And here I thought we'd make a compatible team.

You listen to me, your higher power, you obey, and you become successful.

But you want to throw all of that away like Peter Gilmour did, don't you?

How disappointing. I thought I could make something out of you, but instead you choose to disconnect with the higher power.

Your disconnection with the higher power becomes evident at the exact moment you attempted to threaten me.

Make me suck Frodo's dick while Pest takes me form behind? I'm afraid that little fantasy of yours won't be happening. Even if it did though, it wouldn't stop me from retaining the Trio Championships on Wednesday. I've been forced into far worse positions in my career where I still came out on top. Hysteria, do you honestly think that you've made any progress by threatening me with rape?

It just goes to show that you have no idea what you're up against this Wednesday.

The Asylum as a whole, has no idea what they are up against.

Hate Post Like Post