Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 08:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness December 1, 2014
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-01-2014, 08:50 PM

[Image: J4ZYCXe.jpg]

[Image: 320px-Scottrade_Center_3Apr2005.jpg]

December 1, 2014
Scottsdale Arena
St. Louis, Missouri

Shinsuke Nakamura
- VS -
Caroline O’Hara Burchill
- VS -
Michael Taker
Three-Way-Dance, Elimination Match

James Shelby
- VS -
Adrian Storms
Singles Match

Big Joe
- VS -
Bobby Zi
Submission Match

'The Aerial Knight' Johnathan Heartsford & Xavier Swann
- VS -
TJ Wallace & Jet Frost
Standard Tag Team Match, One Fall

MAIN EVENT
Justin Sane
- VS -
Scully
Last Man Standing Match

Huge explosions go off on the main stage as the opening video shows for Monday Night Madness!

JOEY STYLES: Thank you for joining us for the best wrestling product on cable television, Monday Night Madness! I am your commenter on the action, Joey Styles! Oh here comes one of the General Managers for Madness!

Jeff Fairfield walks down the ramp strutting just a little bit as he climbs up the steel stairs. He walks along the apron before draping a leg across the second rope and climbing into the ring. He opens his arms and is met with a lukewarm response. He motions for a microphone and smirks at the audience.

JEFF FAIRFIELD: Welcome… to MONDAY NIGHT MADNESS! I am your General Manager! I am Jeff Fairfield! Now… we have a great show for you tonight displaying some of the best talent this show has to offer! Our main event is a Last Man Standing match including two of the best talents in the XWF! Justin Sane and Scu-

JOEY STYLES: It’s the theme song for that mysterious new GM that we’ve yet to see. Will he show up tonight?

The tall lanky Mr. Benjamin Fieldler is walking down the ramp and stumbles on seemingly nothing as he gets to the ringside area. Fieldler climbs the steps and steps through the ropes. He motions for a microphone and he’s handed one. Fairfield is staring at Fieldler with a bit of anger behind his eyes. He wears a smile, but it looks twitchy at the corners.

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: Mr. Fairf-

JEFF FAIRFIELD: Excuse me? You just come out here and interrupt me? Do you know who I am? Do you know where in hell you are? This is Monday Night Madness and this is MY show.

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: Actually this show is Mr. MacClay’s. You see… he’s on his way here. He’s going to be here tonight to take this show under his control.

JEFF FAIRFIELD: His control? No. This is MY show. Not some mysterious loon who thinks he owns a show he’s never stepped foot in.

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: Whatever makes you feel better, Mr. Fairfield. Mr. MacClay has left a small note for me to read.

Jeff Fairfield crosses his arms and leans against the ropes. Benjamin Fieldler pulls a note out of his pocket and clears his throat.

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: Listen up fuck-faces, this is Kirk MacClay. I am having my pencil-necked associate Benjamin Fieldler read this because I am running late to the arena. Big things poppin’ after all. Just know, when I get there I expect a Diet Pepsi in my locker room. I have a big announcement for later in the evening. Be ready for a new generation of General Manager. Oh, and that ugly announcer over? Yes, you ring announcer. You’re fired. Effective immediately. Next week I will appoint a new ring announcer, but, for the time being, my associate Benjamin will take over the reigns.

JEFF FAIRFIELD: You can’t do that!... Aw hell. Go ahead. I didn’t like that ugly sucker anyways.

The crowd started cheering ‘Na-na-na-naaaaa’ at the ring announcer who leaves with tears in his eyes.

JEFF FAIRFIELD: Oh leave with dignity man. Don’t cry. Now you. You better tell your GM that he’s going to get his ass kicked once he gets here. I will not tolerate this takeover of MY show.

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: Whatever, man. You better bow down and hope he doesn’t humble you too embarrassingly.

Fairfield looks enraged. He cocks his hand back and DECKS Fieldler! Fieldler falls to the mat holding his jaw. He scoots back to the corner looking at him with horror.

JEFF FAIRFIELD: Hope you can call these people to the ring with a broken jaw.

Jeff Fairfield leaves the ring whilst moving his fingers.

The New Announcer, Benjamin Fieldler is standing in the center of the ring looking slightly after taking that punch from Jeff Fairfield. He stands up as straight as he can, clears his throat and begins the announcements.

"Subconscious" plays

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: This match is a three-way-dance match with elimination rules! Coming to the ring first, hailing from Kyoto, Japan and weighing in at 229 lbs... SHINSUKE NAKAMURA!

Shinsuke comes out, acts cool, points his gang sign at people, gives off pure Swag, and just kicks ass at life.

"Supersonic" by Oasis plays

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: Coming out to the ring next, hailing from Sydney, Australia and weighing in at 114 lbs... CAROLINE O'HARA BURCHILL!

As Supersonic blasts through the PA system, a tsunami of boos fill the arena as Burchill steps out onto the stage. She looks around and smirks before making her way down the ramp, mocking, taunting, and spewing vulgar insults at the crowd. She slides into the ring and climbs the top turnbuckle, raising her arms and fists up into the air before forming an 'X' with them. She then comes down and leans on the ropes, waiting for the match to get underway.

"Show Me How To Live" by Audio Slave plays

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: Coming to the ring third, hailing from Austin, Texas and weighing in at 210 lbs.... MICHAEL TAKER!!!

Fog fills the arena while the music plays. He walks down to the ring, each step setting up pyro and lightning that strikes next to him. Once he reaches the ring, the lights go out before a voice booms, saying "Time to save you!"

Shinsuke Nakamura
- VS -
Caroline O’Hara Burchill
- VS -
Michael Taker
Three-Way-Dance, Elimination Match

This match is about to get underway, but whats this? Shinsuke is calling for someone to come out. A man dressed like an executioner is dragging out a guillotine!

"Don't worry, I won't use it."

The match starts off with Michael Taker going at Shinsuke Nakamura. Taker makes the first move with an attempted clothesline but he misses. Nakamura pushes Taker towards the ropes and on the rebound hits Taker with a lariat. Burchill gets in on the action with a shining wizard that lands Taker on his back looking up at the ceiling.

Burchill and Nakamura then circle the ring for a moment before locking up in the center of the ring. Nakamura gets the early advantage with two right jabs to the side of Burchill's face and then a double underhook piledriver.

Nakamura grabs Burchill's leg and goes for the quick cover...

Broken up!!!

Taker dove in and broke up the pin but in the process seemed to hurt his wrist. He gets up and grabs at his wrist. Nakamura takes advantage. He propels himself off the ropes and destroys Taker with the Boma Ye a vicious knee strike to the head and then a cover.

3!!

Michael Taker has been Eliminated

Burchill grabs Nakamua up by the neck and quickly gets to work on him as Taker rolls out of the wring still clutching at his wrist. Burchill throws Nakamura into the corner and then with a hurricarana flips him back into the center of the ring. Burchill then quickly ascends the turnbuckle and leaps off and hits Nakamura with a perfectly executed frog splash and then the cover...

Kick out!!

Burchill gets back to her feet but is met with a kick to the stomach from her opponent. Nakamura kips up and puts Burchill on her back with a rolling snapmare and then an elbow strike to Burchill's throat. Burchill grabs her throat trying to catch her breath which allows Nakamura to slowly and methodically lift Burchill up to her feet. He grabs her by the back of the head and walks her to the corner. He attempts to smash her face into the top turnbuckle but Burchill blocks and counters with an armbar.

Shinsuke gets to the ropes and the referee is trying to pull Burchill off of him. She's evading the referee so he begins the count...

1... No relenting!

2.... Still none!

3.... Shinsuke is flailing!

4... She finally releases the hold.

She stands up and referee pushes Burchill back as he admonishes her. Shinsuke gets to a standing position. Burchill runs at Shinsuke who ducks and flings Caroline over his shoulder into the ringside area. Shinsuke is about to dive out on her, but the referee is holding him back. The large man dressed like an executioner grabs Burchill and places her head on the guillotine!

JOEY STYLES: Oh no! He can't do that!

The executioner pulls the switch!!!!!

Nothing happens.

The executioner looks at the blade and runs his finger along the blade and swivels it. It's plastic! The guillotine is a fake! Shinsuke jumps outside and is yelling at the executioner! Shinsuke rolls Burchill back into the ring before going back to scold the executioner. Shinsuke rolls into the ring and takes an incoming EXTREME MAKEOVER! The springboard kneeling facebuster drives Shinsuke into the mat! She stands up and moves to the corner waiting for him to get up. Shinsuke stands up and receives...

THE MAKER-BREAKER!

The Bicycle Kick knocks him out cold! She covers!

3!!!

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: And the winner is... CAROLINE O'HARA BURCHILL!

"Legacy" by Eminem plays

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: The following contest is a singles match for one fall. Coming out to the ring first, hailing from Las Vegas, Nevada weighing in at 210 lbs... JAMES SHELBY!

The light in the arena is changing to blue and grey. A Smoke can be seen on the stage, it is covering all of the ramp. Through the smoke a shadow can be seen... the shadow is coming to the front of the ramp. The man in the front of the ramp is wearing black shoes, his pants are black to. On his upper body he is wearing a long black jacket, his hair is brown marines, he is wearing a hat that calls "Peaky", "Peaky" was a common nickname for the then-popular flat caps. James Shelby is in the front of the ramp. Shelby takes out a cigarette when he lights it up and put it in his mouth. James Shelby is making his way to the ring, James Shelby is doing a gun with his hands and doing like he is shooting to the ring when the fireworks are out from everywhere in the ramp. James Shelby is entering to the ring, the lights are coming down and the music stops.

"Heart-Shaped Box" by Nirvana plays

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: Coming out to the ring next, hailing from Miami, Florida and weighing in at 115 lbs... ADRIAN STORMS!

"Heart-Shaped Box" by Nirvana blares through the PA echoing throughout the arena as the very few cheers are drowned out by boos. Adrian steps onto the stage looking around, taking a good look of his surroundings. As the chorus hits, Adrian begins walking down the ramp sending evil glares into the crowd members booing him. Adrian slides into the ring as he pops up and jumps onto the middle rope. He screams at the fan, "You will never feel my pain!" and jumps down, backing up into his corner ready to start the match.

James Shelby
- VS -
Adrian Storms
Singles Match

The bell rings and these two men circle around testing each other. James Shelby has the definite size advantage, but something about Adrian Storms looks crafty. James Shelby charges for a clothesline, but Storms dodges under and nails him with a jumping DDT! Shelby seems dazed by the sudden spike of his head into the mat. Storms goes for the early cover!

Th-NO! Shelby just barely got a shoulder up.

Shelby pushes Storm off and comes back with a Pele kick! He misses horribly though. Storms takes advantage by lifting him up and hitting a sitout facebuster! He rolls Shelby on his back and ascends the top rope. He stands there for a minute before nailing a 450 SPLASH!

JOEY STYLES: Wow! He calls that The Killing Curse. That was a beautiful 450 Splash!

He goes for the cover! James Shelby is in a bad way right now!

Th-NO! Amazingly, Shelby gets a shoulder up!

Adrian Storms stands up and just stares at Shelby. Shelby staggers to his feet, but Storms has yet to budge. He kicks Shelby in the gut and grabs his head. He turns him around and just stares ahead seemingly seething. He drops Shelby with the Hangman's Neckbreaker! THE ETERNAL REST!

JOEY STYLES: Perfectly applied hangman's neckbreaker there!

Adrian Storms grabs the leg as he pins him to the mat. The referee counts.

Three.

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: And the winner is... ADRIAN STORMS!

"We Will Rock You" by Queen plays

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: Introducing first, from Miami, Florida! Weighing in tonight, at 347 pounds! BIG JOE!

Big Joe just walks out to the ring slowly looking around the arena before taunting a kid on the front row. He steps up into the ring and looks across the ring waiting for his opponent.

"All Eyez on Me" by Tupac plays

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: And his opponent! From Johannesburg, South Africa! Weighing 90 Kilograms! Bobby Zi!

Bobby Zi just bursts through the curtains and smiles his way down to the ring. He leaps into the ring, ready to go.

Big Joe
- VS -
Bobby Zi
Submission Match

Ding ding ding!

The match starts and the two circle each other. That is, until Big Joe comes in hot and heavy with a big over hand punch that strikes Zi in the shoulder. Zi backpedals away, doing arm circles to loosen himself up. Joe comes in with another punch but Zi sidesteps away, throwing a kick right to the big man's knee that doesn't appear to faze him. Big Joe is just too strong! Joe tries for a third over hand punch but once more Zi gets out of the way, grabbing onto the giant's arm as it comes down. He tries to whip the big man into the ropes but he won't budge and instead sends Zi into the ropes with a huge Irish whip! Zi hits the ropes and comes back, and Joe launches him into the air and sends him crashing face first onto the mat with a huge flapjack! Zi bounces up off the mat clutching his stomach and rolls over onto his back. Joe smiles and puts one foot on Zi's chest, before lifting his other foot and putting all of his weight into Zi's sternum! Zi squirms and thrashes as much as he can before the big man steps off. Joe laughs and flails his arms around, mocking Zi's struggle. Zi meanwhile, crawls to the ropes and pulls himself shakily up to his feet.

Joe sees this and comes marching in, attempting to drop his massive hands on Zi's shoulders but Zi throws a couple of knees to the gut that manage to double the big man over. With the big man bent over, Zi takes advantage by delivering a huge enzuigiri that drops the big man like a bad habit! He did it! Bobby Zi got Big Joe to the mat! And he's wasting no time in trying to apply that Anaconda Vice that he hopes will net him the win! But wait! Joe's struggling and he's got too much left in the tank to even let him cinch in the hold for a second! He powers out immediately and sends Zi flying across the ring as he throws his arms down and pushes himself up off the mat. Zi and Joe both get back to their feet at the same time and charge headfirst into each other; Joe with a big spear, and Zi with a dropkick! Joe ducks low enough so Zi's dropkick misses but Joe runs right under Zi! Joe stops himself before hitting the turnbuckle and Zi falls to the mat, to get up immediately thereafter. Joe turns around as Zi's brushing dust off himself. They stare each other down. It's like an old west stand off right now, folks. Joe takes the first step and Zi charges! Not to Joe no, but to the ropes! He springboards off of them into a moonsault takedown but Joe catches him in midair! He drops Zi with a huge powerslam!

He then pulls Zi up to his feet and lifts him up in the air with a huge Bearhug! He's looking to break Zi's back right here! Zi struggles, writhes and thrashes before clapping Joe's ears which gets him to release the hold! Zi drops to the mat, holding his ribs and delivers a series of kicks to the big man's knees as he tries to get his bearings. After a couple they're starting to look like they're having an effect, as the big man starts to wobble and Zi delivers the coup de gras, a chop block that takes Joe off the mat once more! Joe's starting to shake the cobwebs out and Zi rushes to apply the hold. He cinches it! Anaconda Vice! Joe's flailing about now, delivering punch after punch to Zi's ribs to get him to release the hold but ZI won't do it! Joe's other hand spasms and shakes, hovering centimeters off the mat. He drops his hand.

He's tapping! The big man is tapping!

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: And the winner is.... BOBBY ZI!

The X-tron turns on, showing a wonderful night sky with a full moon. Owls can be heard overhead, along with the sound of a few wolves. Than the camera pans down to a figure standing next to a grave, caressing the top gently.

"Ladies and gentleman, I am Michael Taker... I am here to show that I can rule this place with an iron grip... anyways, enough about this... I am challenging anyone on Monday Night Madness in 2 weeks... so if anyone decides to show up and accept this, go ahead and do so..."

The camera than pans out to a few more graves, all marked with different names of all past wrestlers that died. Michael laughs loudly before vanishing, the camera fading to black while the X-tron statics out.

"Sentry the Defiant" by Coheed and Cambria plays

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: The following contest is a tag team match for one fall. Introducing first to the ring, hailing from Baltimore, Maryland and weighing 179 lbs.... 'The Aerial Knight' JOHNATHAN HEARTSFORD!

The acoustic strums of a guitar can be heard as the spotlights point directly at the ramp and everyone becomes dead silent. The acoustic strums repeat for a second time as fog begins to seep out of the ramp and towards the ring itself. Just as the song becomes heavy, the Aerial Knight bursts through the curtains and takes a good look at the crowd and the ring. Once the lyrics hit, he slowly walks to the ring, slapping the hands of the fans to his left side as he passes them by. As soon as he gets close to the ring, he stops and looks up at the ring, where the referee (and if he enters second, his opponent) are waiting for him. He smirks at them and circles the ring as the song continues to play, even as the chorus plays out. After annoying the referee and taking a good chunk of air time out of the show, he climbs the stairs and hops over the top rope. Once inside, he then hops to the top rope of his respective corner and waits for the bell to ring. All the while, he has a cocky smirk on his face.

"Cocky" by Kid Rock plays

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: Introducing second his partner, hailing from Los Angeles, California and weighing in at 240 lbs... XAVIER SWANN!

The arena darkens as the opening chords of Kid Rock's "Cocky" echoes throughout the arena and the words "Reflection of Perfection" light up the XWF-Tron. The words "Guess Who's Back" pierces the air as smoke fills the stage and a blue spotlight bursts onto the center of the stage, showing Xavier Swann standing there with a smug look on his face and his personal security, Stan, standing just behind him. Xavier turns to face the back and throws his arms out to his sides, palms open, as pyrotechnics rain down over him. He swings around and struts down to the ring arrogantly. He ascends the steel steps slowly and gracefully, entering the ring by stepping in-between the top and middle ropes. He walks to the center of the ring, spotlight still shining bright and drops to one knee, throwing his arms out to the side and smirking as he looks out at the crowd. The music begins to fade and the lighting returns to normal.

"Swing Life Away" by Machine Gun Kelly plays

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: Introducing their opponents first, hailing from Queens, New York and weighing in at 243 lbs... TJ WALLACE!

"Swing Life Away" plays over the PA as TJ Wallace walks out from the back onto the ramp. He does a "I can't hear you" chant and raises his arms up and down, getting the crowd hype. Then he puts his index finger to his lip and quiets the crowd. He walks down the ramp, slapping hands, kissing babies, grabbing titties. He slides in the ring and sits on the closest turnbuckle.

Fairy Tail Theme (Tenrou Islands version) plays

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: Introducing second, hailing from Charleston, North Carolina and weighing in at 217 lbs... JET FROST!

The music hits, and the lights become a mixture of blue and gold. The crowd awes at the light display, and Jet comes out. He showboats a little, then hops into the ring and gets ready for his opponents.

'The Aerial Knight' Johnathan Heartsford & Xavier Swann
- VS -
TJ Wallace & Jet Frost
Standard Tag Team Match, One Fall

The bell rings and it appears as though Wallace and Heartsford are going to start off. They lock up and begin moving around the ring. Wallace gets the upper hand and moves Knight into the corner. Wallace delivers three quick strikes to the ribs of Knight and backs away. Knight looks at him with a face of anger. Knight rushes forward for a clothesline, but Wallace drop kicks him in the knee sending him face first into the mat. Wallace takes the advantage by running off the ropes and going for a superkick to the face! Knight ducks it though! He rolls up Wallace!

1…

2… OH man! Wallace kicks out at two!

Wallace stands up and looks pissed. He rushes forward and kicks Knight in the abdomen. He goes for the snap suplex and connects. He pins Knight to the mat.

1…

2…

Knight kicks out! Wallace grabs the Knight by the hair and flings him to the mat. He pulls Knight up and chokeslams him on his knee! Knight rolls off holding his ribs and back. Wallace picks him up again and nails the GREAT AWAKENING! The fireman’s carry into a spinning faceplant drops Knight! Wallace goes for a cover!

1…

2… Xavier Swann makes his presence felt by dropping a forearm smash across the back of Wallace’s head from the top rope!

Jet Frost comes in and nails Swann with a crossbody. Swann and Frost roll out of the ring as the referee begins to count to DQ them.

TJ Wallace makes his way to his feet holding his head. Knight seems rejuvenated! He springs off the ropes for a springboard clothesline taking Wallace to the ground. Knight leaves to the top rope and nails a moonsault! Wallace is in bad shape as Knight looks excited. He flashes those pearly whites and bounces off the ropes. Wallace tries to get up but BAM! THE KNIGHTING smacks him like a train! The Shining Wizard leaves him in a heap! Knight goes for the cover!

1…

2…

NO! Broken up by Jet Frost.

Xavier Swann returns the favor from earlier by rushing in and nailing a codebreaker to Frost! Swann pulls Frost out of the ring and nails him with a powerbomb on the outside. Knight gets to his feet just as Wallace does. Knight rushes towards Wallace with a running dropkick, but Wallace moves out of the way and Knight obliterates the referee! Knight jumps back up to his feet and is holding his head in his hands. He can’t believe what he’s done. He turns around and WHAM! TJ NAILED him with a punch with his fist wrapped in a steel chain! The crowd seems upset by this and begins to boo. TJ hears the booing, looks at his fist and throws the chain away. Xavier is about to get into the ring when…

From out of nowhere comes 5 Hooded men. They are known as The Real Higher Power.
They run up behind Xavier Swann, grab him, pull him down, and start attacking him, before running off.

Xavier Swann is rolling around on the outside of the ring holding his wrist which was smashed by one of the hooded men’s knees.

Meanwhile Wallace walks over to his corner and tags in Frost who leaps over the rope and hits a BLIZZARD! The superkick rocks Knight as he falls over in a slump. Jet Frost isn’t done though. He lifts Knight up and nails an ICE PICK sunset flip! Frost gets into the face of Knight and waves his finger in his face. He climbs the top rope and motions for the Ice Acceleration! He leaps for the 450 splash, but Knight rolls out of the way! Frost collides with the mat hard! The two men begin to slow crawl, but Wallace realizes this is stupid as the referee is still down. He climbs into the ring and begins to beat on Knight himself. Wallace picks up Knight, but Knight kicks him in the gut. Knight backs up a foot and hits a hurricanrana throwing Wallace’s facefirst into the top turnbuckle hard! TOTAL HONOR! Knight is barely on his feet. Frost rushes towards Knight, but Knight hits a discus forearm dropping Frost! Knight leaps onto the second rope and hits a springboard moonsault into a tornado DDT! Frost’s head is driven into the mat with that EXCALIBRATION! Knight is on a roll!

The referee climbs back to his feet and sees Knight standing tall. Knight sees the referee and goes for the pinfall! The referee begins to count!

1…

2…

Three!

The referee goes to signal for the bell, but realizes that Jet Frost isn’t the legal man. He explains it to Knight who pulls at his hair in exasperation. He throws Frost out of the ring and rushes forward towards Wallace. He goes for a big splash, but Wallace dodges out of the way! Knight hits the turnbuckle hard and turns around into…

THE SILENCER!

The Attitude Adjustment into an RKO destroys Knight! Knight is barely moving! TJ Wallace goes for the cover and Knight isn’t responding at all!

1…

2…

Thre-NO! Swann breaks it up with a moonsault from the top rope!

Xavier Swann is pushed back out of the ring by the referee as he tries to plead his case. Wallace and Knight are both slow crawling to their partners. They both reach their corners and the crowd pops for Swann. Swann rushes forward and hits codebreaker to the rushing Frost! Frost hits the mat hard and Swann rushes towards the corner and hits a Swann Song knocking TJ Wallace off the apron into the barricade. Frost has gotten back to his feet, but turns into a kick by Swann to the gut. Swann mouths off at the audience as they begin to turn on him. Swann grabs Frost and nails the swinging Fisherman neckbreaker!

THE REFLECTION OF PERFECTION!

Xavier Swann covers him! The referee goes for the count!

1…

2…

Three!

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: And the winner is…. JOHNATHAN HEARTSFORD AND XAVIER SWANN!

"Get Back" by Ludacris plays

JOEY STYLES: Will this be the new GM?!

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: Now join me in introducing the NEW General Manager of Madness... KIRK MACCLAY!

[Image: 607-3.jpg]

Out walks Kirk MacClay dancing to his theme song.

[Image: tumblr_mlktr7SnNk1sna1wto1_400.gif]
He moves and grooves on into the ring. He gets inside the ring and looks for a microphone. He looks around at the audience and looks ready to give his announcement.

Hey fuck-faces. I'm here. My name is Kirk MacClay and I will be your NEW and ONLY General Manager for Monday Night Madness. You don't believe me? Well I guarantee you, by the end of the year? I will OWN Monday Night Madness. Miranda Tigris. Jeff Fairfield. We need to talk. Next week.

The crowd boos hm at delaying the meeting.

LISTEN HERE! I have a time-schedule to meet! I don't have fucking time to deal with those two ninnies tonight. Next week. Be at Madness. Now I have an announcement. Now if that winner, Mr. Heartsford will join me in the ring.

A few moments pass and then Aerial Knight Johnathan Heartsford begins walking down the rampway. He looks confused. He climbs in the ring and stands away from Kirk.

Son, I have enjoyed your work here in the XWF. I think you deserve something for your troubles son. FIELDLER! Get me that box.

Benjamin Fieldler climbs into the ring with a large gift-wrapped box and hands it to Kirk MacClay. Kirk MacClay hands the gift to Knight.

Merry early Christmas my boy.

Knight looks down at the gift and begins opening it. He opens the top and looks at MacClay with shocked eyes. MacClay motions for him to pull it out. Knight lifts the belt out of the box!

[Image: OO7ZvzZ.png]

Yes, you see. Do you all remember that wrestler named Gator?

The crowd cheers.

I've stripped him of his belt. In his stead, I am giving the belt to The Aerial Knight Johnathan Heartsford!

The crowd cheers, but seems confused.

You see, there are going to be new rules applied to the Television Championship and we need a DEFENDING champion. The TV title will be returned to its namesake. The title will be defended WEEKLY on Monday Night Madness. Now we know that that is a lot to maintain. So the champion will only have to defend the belt three out of four weeks in a month. If a champion can successfully defend the belt three times in a month, he will earn a reward! That champion will be able to chose any title in which he or she wants a title shot for. They will be granted a #1 Contendership Match for that title while holding on to the Television Title. So even if that person loses the #1 Contender's Match, they will retain their belt. Now... congratulations, champ.

Kirk MacClay extends his hand in which Knight shakes enthusiastically. Knight puts the title around his waist and looks thrilled.

But remember, champ. You will be defending that belt... NEXT WEEK.

"Undead" by Hollywood Undead plays

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: This match is the MAIN EVENT of the evening! Coming out to the ring first, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and weighting in at 265 lbs... JUSTIN SANE!

The opening riff of "Undead" by Hollywood Undead hits the PA system. The stage fills with a low-covering layer of smoke as the main lights dim and are instead replaced with flickering sapphire blue and white lights centrered on the stage and entrance ramp. Justin Sane slowly walks out from behind the curtain, hands at his sides, clenching and un-clenching his fists whilst rolling his next. He approaches the top of the ramp and looks out and the crowd with a smirk on his face. After gazing around the XWF arena, his gaze lands upon the ring in front of him. He makes his way down the ramp, eyes solely on the ring, a look of intent and purpose in his eyes. He slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope and paces a couple of circles around the ring. Just as the chorus of "Undead" is about to kick in, he strides to the corner, grabs the top rope and pulls himself up to the second turnbuckle before throwing both arms out 90 degrees at his sides and letting out a loud war cry. He jumps down from the turnbuckle, unrivaled intensity in his eyes and stares out at the crowd as "undead" begins to fade and the lighting returns to normal.

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: Coming to the ring next, hailing from Birmingham, England and weighing in at 225 lbs... SCULLY!

The arenas lights go red and "The End Scully Has Spoken" by Scully blares out of the P.A System. After about 40 seconds The Scull Meister finally steps out on to stage. The fans begin to boo as Scully looks around and smirks. Mr. Untouchable, slowly walks down the ramp with a cocky stride not giving a dam about the fans reaction or so it seems. Scully stops at the bottom of the ramp and lifts both arms in the air. He then puts both thumbs down and boos the fans which gets a louder reaction. He walks up the steps, walks along the ring apron and turns to look at the fans with a smirk across his face. He then jump over the top rope in to the ring. Scull then walks over to the far turn buckle, climb to the top. Holds his hands in the air and puts both thumbs down again. The Scully Meister then jumps down and pulls the top rope ready for his opponent. His music fades out.

MAIN EVENT
Justin Sane
- VS -
Scully
Last Man Standing Match

The bell rings and Justin Sane and Scully square off. A collar- and- elbow tie- up results in Sane getting the upper hand, and pushing Scully into a corner, where he delivers a few right hands to Scully's jaw. As soon as Justin releases, Scully strikes back with a big smack!

Scully continues to go on the attack with some more right hands. Irish whip off the ropes... Sane leaps off the ropes and hits a high- arcing Moonsault! Scully is down, but gets up before the ref can start the count. It is clear, however, that he is a little dazed.

Sane continues the attack with a T- Bone Suplex, followed by a DDT. Scully is down as the referee starts to count.

2... Scully grabs the middle rope...

3.... Scully drags himself up, and the match continues. Sane tries to drag Scully into the corner to hit a Tornado DDT, but Scully pushes Sane into the corner. Scully hits Sane with a few reverse knife- edge chops, each chop sending Sane reeling due to the pain.

5! Five chops to Justin Sane's chest!

Sane's chest looks to be the color of hot pink now due those chops. Scully, looking to wear Sane down, locks in a Cobra Clutch! He's arching himself back at a nasty angle! Sane is starting to fade! He's reeling.... reeling.... he's completely unconscious now!

Scully's not done, as he releases the hold by dropping Sane with a German Suplex variant! Sane lies limply as the referee begins to count.

5- Holy shit! Sane kips- up like Shawn Michaels and comes back to life! Sane hits Scully with a Diving Forearm Smash! Sane and Scully pop- up at the same time. Sane catches Scully with an underhook knee to the face, followed by a Michinoku Driver! Sane finishes off his comeback by hitting a Springboard Moonsault! Sane is feeling it right now! He's getting a quick reprieve as the ref begins to count while Scully is out.

6... Scully crawls to the ropes and pulls himself up. Sane goes back on the attack, though Scully is starting to fight back. A quick snap jab by Scully! A knee to the temple by Sane! A few reverse knife- edge chops by Scully! Those chops gave Scully the advantage. Sane starts reeling from them, which gives Scully the chance to go underneath the ring and pull out a chair! Sane starts rushing forward and... BLAM! He gets caught by the chair! Sane lies face- down as he tries to get up, but Scully slams the chair down on Sane's back as he tries to get up! Sane continues to try and get up, but he gets blasted by Scully again! And again!

5! Five huge chair shots to Justin Sane's back! Sane lies spread- eagled on the mat as the referee begins to count.

Ni- NO! Scully wags a finger at the referee, saying, "Nu- uh. Not yet."

What could the Scullymeister have planned for Sane? The ref stops the count as Scully picks up Sane. He has Sane in the position to hit The End (Cross Rhodes)!

NO! Sane reverses out at the last moment, pushing Scully off! SCREWS LOOSE (High- Impact Superkick)! Sane hit that Screws Loose to perfection as he weakly lies down, as both he and Scully seem to be out of it.

The referee, having no choice, start to count out both competitors.

4... Sane starts coming back to life and crawls to the bottom rope...

5... Sane grabs the middle rope and pulls himself up...

6... As Sane gets up, Scully comes back to life!

The ring is invaded by 5 Hooded Men. Two of them grab Sane, and keep him in the corner, whilst the other three start attacking Scully. They beat him down. They are The Real Higher Power.

Then all 5 leave the ring, and disappear into the crowd leaving Justin to keep on attacking Scully.

Sane grabs Scully and throws him over the top rope! Scully lies in a heap as Sane and the ref roll out of the ring. As Sane begins searching for weapons, the ref starts to count.

3... Sane pulls out... A TABLE! Sane starts setting up the table.

4... Sane finishes setting up the table as Scully starts pulling himself up with the assistance of the barricade...

5... Sane goes back searching under the ring as Scully is nearly up now...

6... Sane pulls out... A LADDER! As soon as Sane is done setting that up, he gets blasted by The End from Scully!

Scully urges the ref to count. As the ref begins his count, Scully stands over the fallen Sane and begins to taunt him.

3... Scully doesn't notice Sane's hand creeping underneath the bottom rope...

Fo- BLAM! Sane pulled out a kendo stick and blasted Scully's head with it! Scully leans on the barricade, stunned. Sane gets up and leans the Scullymeister on the ring. Sane goes under the ring and pulls out.. a pair of handcuffs! He cuffs the Scullymeister's hand to the bottom ring rope!

Sane takes the kendo stick and blasts Scully's ribs with the kendo stick! Again! And again! Three kendo stick shots from Justin Sane as the kendo stick finally breaks from the force of Sane's shots! Sane curses and drops the kendo stick. The referee is unable to count as Scully is forced to stand due to the fact he's cuffed to the bottom rope. Sane doesn't notice Scully's hand crawl underneath the ring ropes, as Scully pulls out... a pair of pliers! Scully takes the pliers and cuts the handcuffs! Having full maneuverability, Scully waits for Sane to come out from under the ring, sizing him up.

Sane pulls out a baseball bat! A Louisville Slugger, to be precise. As Sane comes out from under the ring, he turns around, and gets blasted on the head by the remnants of Scully's handcuffs! Sane drops the Louisville Slugger as Scully does a Swinging Neckbreaker on the pliers! Sane lies, seemingly out of it, while Scully takes the table.

3... Scully starts disrobing the announcer's table...

4... Scully stacks the table on top of the announcer's table...

5... Sane starts coming to...

6... Scully starts coming back for the ladder...

Sev- CRACK! Sane breaks the Louisville Slugger smashing that into Scully's noggin! Scully crumples in a fallen heap, while Sane goes for the ladder. Sane takes the ladder... And hits Scully with the ladder! One shot! Two shots! Three shots! Four shots! Five shots! Six shots with the ladder. Scully seems to be hardly moving! Sane starts moving to the announcer's table with the ladder as the ref starts counting.

4... Sane sets up the ladder next to the announcer's table...

Fi- No. Sane picks up Scully and drags him over to the ladder. Sane forces Scully to climb as Scully finally reaches the top. Scully gets a minor reprieve as Sane starts climbing the ladder. Sane starts pushing Scully off the side to the announcer's table- NO! Scully hangs on! Scully hangs on by a thread and pulls himself back up!

Sane and Scully start brawling on top of the ladder. Sane with a left! Scully with a right! Sane with a European Uppercut! Scully with a knee to the cranium! Sane with a- no! Scully catches the elbow and delivers an elbow of his own to Sane! Sane is staggering! SCULLY PUSHES SANE OFF THE LADDER! NO! Sane holds on to the rung! He flings himself over to the side, where he catches the extra rung! Sane teeters his weight back and forth! Scully is desperately trying to stomp Sane's hand off, but to no avail! Sane's weight finally pushes the ladder forward to the ring! It's hard to know who took the sicker bump, Sane or Scully. Sane's back impacted against the ladder, sending shockwaves of pain arching through him. Scully, meanwhile, impacted against the ring apron and tumbled inside the ring.

Sane crumples outside on the padded floor outside, while the ref starts counting for both men.

4... Sane starts pulling himself up on the announcer's table...

5... Scully starts pulling himself up using the bottom ropes...

7... Scully pops back up and searches underneath the ring for a weapon...

8... Sane comes back up, and the match continues.

Scully's search underneath the ring results with him getting... a pair of brass knuckles! Sane comes back in the ring as Scully slides on the brass knuckles. Scully throws a punch towards Sane, and- NO! Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me! Sane wasn't falling for that trick again and catches Scully's brass knuckles- adorned punch and starts arching the Scullymeister's hand back! Scully howls in pain as Sane finally releases the hold... and hits a Pledge of Insanity (Death Valley Driver position into a seated Tombstone Piledriver)! Sane crouches, waiting for the Scullymeister to get back up, as the ref starts counting.

5... Scully grabs the middle rope, and starts shaking out the cobwebs...

8... Scully gets back up, only to catch a Screws Loose- NO! Scully catches the Screws Loose, and decks Sane with a haymaker! Scully is still wearing those brass knuckles! Sane crumples, while Scully beckons him to stand up!

THE SCULLANATOR (Final Cut)! Denied! Sane grabs Scully's leg as it was about to impact against Sane's torso, so puts Scully in an Ankle Lock! Sane is arching that ankle back very nastily! Scully is tapping out, but it doesn't matter! This is a Last Man Standing match! Scully is grabbing the ropes, but it's doing nothing! Scully starts crawling out of the ring... He's going at a snail's pace due to Sane. Scully finally gets out of the ring. Scully grabs the ladder... and hits Sane with it! After a few ladder shots, Sane releases the hold. Both men are lying outside as all of a sudden, they kip- up. This fight is far from over.

A back- and- forth brawl between Sane and Scully is emerging once more. Scully starts getting the upper hand, while defending his ankle. He starts placing Sane at the barricade. Scully limps back a few steps, and gears up for a sprint.... HE SPEARS SANE THROUGH THE BARRICADE! The barricade is demolished due to Sane and Scully! The ref looks on in horror. Despite not wanting this match to end, he's forced to count.

9... Scully starts pulling himself up using the barricade...

10- NO! Scully takes pity on Sane and pulls him up at 9.9! Scully throws Sane out of the demolished barricade area. Sane starts crawling toward the ring post, and starts searching under the ring for anything.

Nope. Scully isn't falling for that trick again. Scully stomps on Sane's hand, and Sane arches back in pain, trying to get Scully off of him. Scully laughs at Sane and starts slapping him around. Sane spits in Scully's face in response! Scully goes red in the face! He hits Sane on the back, and puts Sane's head next to the ring post. Scully steps back... and HITS A RING- POST ASSISTED BIG BOOT- NOPE! Sane moves out of the way at the last minute! As luck would have it for Sane, Scully used the same leg that Sane put the Ankle Lock on. Scully is howling at the pain in his leg, while Sane gets himself back up. It seems as though the final chapter of this match is being written.

Sane starts taking advantage of Scully's injured leg to deliver some low kicks to Scully's leg. Meanwhile, Scully is delivering axe handles to Sane's back whenever possible. A quick T- Bone Suplex by the Scullymeister sends Sane reeling. He wills himself up, then hits an incoming Scully with a Snap DDT. The two broken warriors were layed out spread- eagled, trying to summon the strength to pull themselves up as the referee counts.

6... Sane and Scully are on all fours, trying to get up.

8... Sane leans on the announcer's table, trying to get up, while Scully is leaning himself on the barricade.

At nine, the two warriors are up and they're now aiming to finish this. They lock up in a collar- and- elbow tie- up once more.

Scully ends up winning the tie- up, and drags Sane to the announcer's table, slamming their head down against it. While Justin is reeling, Scully starts setting up the ladder. Scully is climbing the ladder while Justin is in hot pursuit. Sane and Scully are having a back- and- forth brawl- fest up there, with neither gaining a clear edge. Finally, Justin Sane throws a sharp elbow to Scully, causing him to stumble. JUSTIN SANE THROWS SCULLY OFF THE SIDE OF THE LADDER!

THE TABLES DIDN'T BREAK! HOLY SHIT! Scully's weight, somehow, someway, didn't break the table! Justin Sane is now being supported on no rungs, being at the top of the ladder... UNTOUCHABLE (Red Arrow)! HOLY SHIT! Justin Sane with an Untouchable, stealing Scully's finishing move! Scully is barely breathing! The ref starts counting! Both men are down!

9... Justin Sane makes it to his feet!

10! IT'S ALL OVER!

BENJAMIN FIELDLER: And the winner is... JUSTIN SANE!

WAIT! It's Pest! It's Swagmire! They leap on Justin Sane and pull him into the ring. Swagmire pulls out a bar of soap and is rubbing it on the face of Justin Sane. Pest has hit three stomps to the chest of Justin Sane. Scully crawls slowly and gets into the ring. He looks exhausted and is just watching the beatdown of his teammates.

THE LIGHTS GO OUT!

What could this mean?

The lights come back on. It's THE ASYLUM! Frodo Smackins! Hysteria! Mickey Manson! They begin attacking The Corporation! Hysteria begins stomping away on Scully in the corner! Frodo and Pest are throwing punches back and forth. Frodo pulls out his butter sock and the two men are playing tug-of-war with it. Swagmire and Manson are throwing haymakers back and forth as well, but Mickey is leaping off the top rope hitting a dive on Swagmire!

WAIT! Who's that coming down the ramp?!

IT'S THE THREE KINGS!

Theo Pryce, John Samuels, and John Madison all enter the ring. Madison is nailing people left and right with his slingshot. He sets it aside and begins smacking Frodo in the back of the head with his rubber chicken. Theo Pryce rushes over and grabs Manson. He punches him in the face before drilling him into the mat with a piledriver. He continues working over the head of Manson until Swagmire rushes over and kicks Theo in the face. John Samuels rushes over and begins throwing punches with Hysteria until his new speed from his new body kicks in. He ducks and dodges and hits some big bunches to the face of Hysteria. Hysteria falls to the mat and Samuels is on top!

JOEY STYLES: Hell is unleashed on Madness! The Corporation! The Asylum! The Three Kings! Everyone is fighting out here! We'll see you next week and hope we get this resolved before then!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Xavier Swann Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-01-2014, 10:17 PM

Backstage after the show, we see Xavier Swann walking down the corridor with his bag over his shoulder. Sarah Myers is by his side, whilst Stan is slightly in front of him. Swann's left wrist is iced up, though he keeps pushing Stan in the back and slapping him across the back of his balding cranium as he unleashes verbal abuse.

Xavier Swann: "Where the hell were you?! Huh?! Five men, fatty! FIVE! And what did you do?! Nothing! You're pathe.. keep moving! And here, why am I carrying this?"

Swann grabs Stan by the shoulder and spins him around, shoving his bag into his chest. It's then, that Swann notices the camera beside him.

Xavier Swann: "And as for those two shaft-jockeys that I defeated tonight? Frost? Wallace? Don't say I didn't warn you. You had your chance, I let you share my spotlight, but your fifteen minutes of fame is now over gentlemen. What a glorious day for the XWF though! Prince Perfect has arrived to take his rightful place on the throne. Jet Frost, you were the one man lucky enough to stand behind me as I stood before the mirror. So tell me, Frosty, what was it like? Catching that glimpse.. of the Reflection of Perfection? Oh, you don't remember? Still a bit dazed? Fear not, snowman. I'll remind you next week on Warfare."

Swan smiles at Sarah, who flashes her pearly whites at him. His smile then turns to a sneer as he turns his gaze on Stan. He kicks him right in the ass to get him moving forward as the scene fades.

[Image: swann.png]
Credit to my good buddy Justin Sane for the banner.
Hate Post Like Post
Adrian Storms Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-02-2014, 03:24 AM

I meant 215 pounds
Lol
Hate Post Like Post