Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 09:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sit on him!
Xavier Swann Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-03-2014, 12:57 AM

We see a man sitting in the corridor of an arena, legs crossed, reading a newspaper. Well, looking at it anyway, the paper is upside down. Mastermind walks past and we see Xavier Swann peek over the top of the newspaper. He clears his throat, and Sarah Myers walks out from around the corner and bumps into Mastermind, dropping her clipboard.

Sarah Myers: "Oh! I'm Sorry!"

Sarah turns and slowly bends down to pick her clipboard up, giving Mastermind quite the view as her business skirt crawls all the way up her fine ass to reveal a pair of pink panties. Mastermind leans back to improve his view as Xavier Swann yells out.

Xavier Swann: "NOW!"

All of a sudden, Xavier Swann's personal security, Stan, comes charging out of nowhere screaming. He runs right at Mastermind, who steps out of the way and Stan runs straight into the brick wall before falling over. Mastermind looks down at him, stunned.

Xavier Swann: "Oh for god's sake man!"

Swann quickly gets up and grabs his chair before cracking Mastermind over the skull with it. Swann drags Stan up to his feet and signals for a referee, who runs around the corner.

Xavier Swann: "Stan! Sit on him! SIT ON HIM!"

Stan sits on the shoulders/upper chest of Mastermind with a goofy, toothless grin. Swann places one boot on the chest of Mastermind behind Stans fat ass before yelling at the ref.

Xavier Swann: "Count him! Yeeeaahh BAB-EH!"

[Image: swann.png]
Credit to my good buddy Justin Sane for the banner.
Edit
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-03-2014, 02:19 AM

Kick out.

Mastermind quickly pushes Stan off of him, sits up, grabs Swanns foot and trips him up. He quickly grabs the chair, quickly gets up, and smashes Stan with it. Stan goes flying backwards. He then hits Swann who was trying to get up. For good measure he hits Sarah.

Mastermind walks over to his X-Treme Belt, picks it up, and then his bag. Unzips his bag, and takes out his t-shirt. He walks back over to the fallen Swann and kneels down beside him. He lifts up his head.

"Sorry dude for the early kick out, you could be my last victim of my current reign. Have a good night."

Mastermind shows the camera the t-shirt.

t-shirt Said:I

KICKED OUT

OF

XAVIER SWANN'S
PIN ATTEMPT

29TH KICK OUT

Mastermind drapes the t-shirt over Swann's body. He then gets up, and runs away.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Xavier Swann Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-03-2014, 02:42 AM

After a couple of minutes, Xavier Swann begins to find his bearings. He sits up and looks across at Stan, who is completely unconcious, then at Sarah, who is barely moving. He looks down into his lap and finds the t-shirt Mastermind left behind. He lifts it up and reads it, then scoffs.

Xavier Swann: "God damn shaft-jockey, this thing has got to be at least a XXXL!"

He looks over at Stan as he climbs to his feet, then back down at the shirt. He kicks Stan to wake him up, and the rotund security guard stirs from his enduced slumber.

Xavier Swann: "Here, put this on! It might actually cover your nipples! And remind me of exactly how useless you are!"

Swann scrunches the shirt up and throws it in Stans face. He then walks over to Sarah, who is barely conscious. He leans down and goes to pick her up but at the last minute, shakes his head and just steps over her, walking off down the corridor holding his head.

[Image: swann.png]
Credit to my good buddy Justin Sane for the banner.