Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 05:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough about me. Let's talk about you...
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-04-2014, 12:17 AM

Mister Gunnar! Hello, my friend.

Well allow me to once again welcome you back to the XWF. It's a pleasure, sir. I'm so glad you've finally decided to come out and play again. Poking your head up in my matches every so often... much like the little rodent that you are. You poke your head up! Then disappear. Poke your head up!!! Then disappear.

You call this mind games, my friend?! Honestly, it feels like we're playing a game of hide-and-go-seek here. This isn't the first time we've had to talk about this either. Exactly one month ago, you attacked me in the ring directly after I won the King of the Ring Tournament. Quite an accomplishment, my friend. On this very night, seconds after I pin Mastermind for the XWF Xtreme Title, you light up the arena with a puppet show. How nice.

Do you play with dolls, Mister Gunnar? Because playing with them like that and then destroying them is no good. I don't want to preach, but it's why I'm here. It's. Why. I'm.. Here, my friend. You see? I try to pick you up and you've done nothing but shoved me away since our first encounter. Trust me, there could've been far worse things happen to you here. Instead, you get injured because you're careless and you're gone for months. The last thing in your mind that you can remember around here is me. The Doctor. That's it. I'm the only one around here that paid any attention to you and now you're stuck on me. Well, isn't that a dream come true, Mister Gunnar. Because all I've wanted out of you, is you. I'm nearly in tears of joy to see you back and even scheduled on an event. My event. Warfare.

A lot has happened in the past couple of months, Luke Gunnar, and I think you need to open your eyes to them. You came crawling out of the shadows, where I live, and mocked me not once, but twice. Let me fill you in, because you haven't been watching and you're obviously out of the loop. I run the show around here now. I have the crown. I have the Xtreme Title. I have just the right amount of enemies. I have just the right amount of friends. You, have no friends. Even those who have reached out to you, you turned your back against. A lone mercenary with one lone goal. You're so poetic, Mister Gunnar. You honestly don't give yourself enough credit. And your quote was marvelous.

You're the torch, are you? Stay away from the flame? Don't get too close to the flame?! Mister Gunnar, I. Am. The flame. I'm the fire in the XWF that so many are avoiding right now. I am the driving, unstoppable force. I am the KING OF THE XWF. That may not mean much to you, Mister Gunnar, and everyone understands why. Royalty just isn't in your family.

So, as I leave you, and since you seem to look forward to these. Actually, I never usually close with a quote, but since you've asked me so very nicely. I take these words from a German philosopher, his name, Albert Schweitzer.

Ahem.

"In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit."

Oh! You can keep the taser, Luke.

I deal with crazies all day, wouldn't ya think that I'd have a stock pile of self-defense weapons and equipment somewhere? Do you think that one specific weapon was dear to me? Let me guess, you gave it a name already?

You make me sigh sometimes.

Just be proud of what you accomplished thus far, Mister Gunnar, because you're not going to get very far on the path you're stuck on.

[Image: Bnrx0F7.jpg]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post