Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-23-2024, 01:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Barbie shops
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-26-2014, 09:09 PM

Pest and Barbie have left the arena, and prepared to head to the airport after Madness. On the way they stopped at that clothing store that Barbie wanted to visit earlier. She was running around looking at skirts, and trying to find some new jeans. She had found a pair of jeans she liked, and was holding them while deciding whether to try them on or not. Pest was just standing there, watching her. She was so happy, and he was happy for her. Until one of the employees came up and tried to assist Barbie. The employee was some barely out of high school snobby bitch.

Employee:Can I help you?

Barbie:No, I got this. I'm just looking for a skirt now. Maybe some leggings.

Employee:You know, we're not a Goodwill. Right?

Barbie:And that means what?

Employee:Can you afford this store?

Barbie:What's that supposed to mean?

Employee:Well, you look trashy, like you haven't showered in a week. And your clothes are tattered. I don't think we can sell to a homeless.

Barbie:I am not a homeless!

At this point Pest decided to intervene on the situation. Fearing that it could turn ugly, and dangerous for his unborn child.

Mr. WGWF:Hello. I'm with this young lady, and it seems you've riled her up.

He looks down at the girl's name tag, and her exposed cleavage.

Mr. WGWF:Erica, is it? Erica, what seems to be the issue today?

Erica:This Homeless girl is polluting our store, with her homelessness. We don't cater to the homeless.

Barbie goes to speak, but Pest stops her. He flashes a sarcastic smile at Erica, and allows a single chuckle to escape the jail of his teeth.

Mr. WGWF:Erica, how old are you?

Erica:16. Why? I'm not alone.

Mr. WGWF:Yes, you are. Your manager left the store right before we walked in. He told you he'd be back in 30 minutes, but that's not the case. You see, as Barbie walked in here, I followed him. He went into a McDonalds. Then he went to the bathroom, I slit his throat and took the keys to the store. You are all alone, and I had already locked the door. Now, you could try running to the back, but I would catch you before you made it. How about we save ourselves some time, and you just apologize to Barbie right now?

Erica:I don't believe you.

Pest pulls the manager's keys out of his pocket.

Mr. WGWF:You were saying?

Erica looks at the keys in horror as Pest drops them on the floor in front of her.

Erica:You killed him!

Mr. WGWF:I did, and you will be next unless you just do as I requested.

Barbie:You killed him? Why?

Mr. WGWF:His death was a necessary sacrifice. We should not be questioning it. We should be wondering if Erica will be joining him.

Erica:Please. Don't kill me! I'll apologize, I promise.

Mr. WGWF:Get on your knees.

Erica falls on her knees and looks up at Barbie with tears forming in her eyes.

Erica:Please, please don't let him hurt me.

Barbie just looked down at her. She kicked Erica onto her back, and placed her foot on Erica's chest.

Barbie:Why should I? You insulted me, remember?

Erica:I'm sorry. I don't want to die.

Mr. WGWF:Are you only sorry because you don't want to die, or is there a genuine apology in there?

Erica sniffles. A giant tear hits the floor.

Erica:A little bit of both. I don't want to die, but I do realize that I shouldn't treat everyone this way.

Mr. WGWF:How sorry are you?

Erica:Extremely! Please. I'll do anything.

Mr. WGWF:Anything?

Erica:Anything.

Mr. WGWF:Eat Barbie.

Erica:What?

Mr. WGWF:Eat Barbie.

Erica:Like her pussy?

Pulls pulls out his USMC Service Knife. He walks behind Erica, lifts her by her hair, and places the knife against her throat. It's warm, and uncomfortable. She takes a gulp, causing the blade to scratch her just enough.

Mr. WGWF:Eat her, or I cut your throat.

Erica agrees in a barely audible squeak. Barbie walks over to Erica, so that Erica can reach up and remove Barbie's panties. Erica pulls them down to Barbie's ankles, and she looks up, begging with her eyes. Barbie just laughs and places her hand on the back of Erica's head. Shaking Erica begins to move her head to Barbie's crotch, and begin to eat it. She's sobbing as she does so. After a minutes Pest pulls a pocket watch out, looks at it, and finally speaks.

Mr. WGWF:Enough.

Barbie:Babe, come on. I was about to cum.

Mr. WGWF:You may finish her off, then you're done eating her, Erica.

Erica continues to pleasure Barbie, until she cums. Then Barbie pushes Erica back down to the ground. Pest lifts her to her feet, and threatens Erica if she doesn't drop her pants. She slowly drops them down revealing her silk white tong with laces on the band. Pest turned her around so she was facing away from him.She was crying even louder.

Mr. WGWF:Stop crying, or I will kill you.

The crying slowed to a sniffle, then stopped.

Erica:What are you going to do to me?

Mr. WGWF:Well, after you lower your thong, I'm going to put a condom on and I'm going to fuck you.

Erica:I was saving myself for marriage.

Mr. WGWF:Were. Now you're giving yourself over to me. You just need to lower your thong, and bend over.

She slowly lowered her thong, and bent over. Pest lowered his pants, put a condom on, and inserted himself into her. He began to thrust, and she would yelp as he did. Eventually her yelps turned into moans of pleasure, and she began to rock her hips along with his. His hands moved from her hips up to her breasts, and he began to gently massage them, she held herself stable on the clothing racks as he did. After a few minutes Pest came, pulled out, and removed the condom. He raised his pants, fixed his belt, and placed the condom in his pocket. Erica began to pull her thong and jeans up. Barbie stopped her.

Barbie:Did he say you could do that? What if I wanted a taste?

Erica:Can I pull my pants up?

Mr. WGWF:Very well. Also, I felt that twitch of pleasure. You liked it.

Erica:I liked getting raped, is that your accusation?

Mr. WGWF:Oh, no. You were not raped. You invited it.

Erica:You threatened to kill me!

Mr. WGWF:No, I did not. I told you to drop your pants and thong to allow me to fuck you. You did, and you liked it.

She begins to pull her pants back up around her waste. Barbie walks over and kicks her back to the ground as she tries to raise her pants.

Barbie:I want a short skirt, and cute lingerie. Get it for me.

As Erica goes and finds the things for Barbie, Pest helps himself to the money inside of the cash register. Once they're handed the clothing, and cash, Pest picks the keys up, and hands them to Erica. Barbie and he make their way out the back of the shop, but not before Pest stops and puts some of the money he had taken from the register inside of Erica's bag, along with some of the jewelry they have by the register. Erica unlocks the door and her manager comes walking inside, much to the shock of Erica.

Erica:I thought you were dead!

Manager:Why would I be dead? No, I went to McDonald's and came back to find the door locked, and my keys missing. Apparently you had them.

Erica:I did not. Some man came in here, threatened to kill me, made me eat his girlfriend's vagina, and then he raped me. They took some clothes and left.

He walked over and examined the cash register to find the money missing. He did not look happy.

Manager:Where's the money from the drawer? Did he take that as well?

Erica:I didn't see him. Maybe he did.

Her manager picked up the phone and dialed the number for the local police. He explained to them the situation at hand, and they sent a squad over to check it out. The officers arrive, and attempt to review the tapes. They find the videos to have been erased, and thus there was no evidence of Pest or Barbie being in the store. They then searched through Erica's belongings, and found Pest's gift to her. She was taken out of the store in handcuffs, and set in the back of the police cruiser. Sitting next to her on the seat was the condom from her encounter with Pest.

Erica:Hey! That's the condom from when he raped me!

Mr. WGWF:I know. I placed it there.

She looks up to see Pest dressed in a cop uniform, and then looks at the cop who was entering the vehicle on the passenger side. It was Barbie. It finally dawned on her what had happened.

Mr. WGWF:You'll be coming with us now. Barbie really liked you. What my girl wants, she gets.

Barbie:Yep, and I want you. Plus, soon I won't be able to fuck James when he wants, so we'll keep you around as a back up.

Erica:What if I try and run?

Mr. WGWF:I'd kill you.

Pest drove off while Erica was screaming in the back of the car. Barbie reached back and tased Erica until she went unconscious.

Barbie:Where to now?

Mr. WGWF:To kick Jill Lorder's ass again.