Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 01:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
In the Dark (RP 2)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-23-2013, 06:36 PM

Act 4: Last to Know

On a Train

10:20 AM

March 20th, 2013

"God fuck-"

Luca attempts to whisper to his associate before the police officer gets to close, but has to cut off as the man waddles into earshot. He stands before them about 50 pounds overweight, having a gut that goes over his belt. A perfect model of a stereotypical American Law Officer the young man hiding cocaine thinks to himself. It takes a few seconds for Luca to register that the man standing in front of him has even said something.

"Sir, ma'am do you have your tickets? The man who was supposed to check them got lazy and wants me to make sure..."

A cold sweat runs down the neck of Renee, the one closer to the fat man in uniform. Hands shaking, she reaches in her pocket and pulls out the contents. She flashes a couple of receipts at the officer who obviously isn't really caring about his assignment and he just nods.

"Thank you. Sorry for the inconvenience you two."

"No problem man, you're just doing your job."

The cop nods at the two, turns and waddles away from them slowly. Immediately, Renee turns over to her accomplice and angrily whispers in his ear.

"That fuck was that? Just doing his job? He could've fucking busted us!"

Unphased by her tone, Luca calmly responds.

"He didn't did he? That's what I thought."

Defeated, Renee turns back to where she was looking and sits quietly. After a few minutes of awkward silence Luca turns over to Renee, whispering into her ear.

"So tell me, what's the fucking deal with the coke in our luggage? Getting this shit to Canada will be a lot harder than Mero thinks."

"We don't have to drop it off in Canada, we just need to get it to a guy on this train."

"So that's why it was this specific fucking train? That's why we couldn't take the three other trains leaving for Toronto? Why am I the last to know every fucking thing?"

"Because fuck you, that's why!"

With a sigh, Luca leans back in his seat, waiting for Renee to spot the person who they were to give the shit to...

Act 5: What Could Possibly Fucking Go Wrong?

Same Train

11:00 AM

March 20th, 2013

Somehow, in the time it took for Renee to spot the person who they're supposed to drop the shit off with, Luca managed to fall asleep. She jerks him awake immediately upon seeing the customer.

"W-w-what? Did you find him?"

"Yes! He's right there!"

She points subtly at a man sitting in a seat at the front of the train, using a laptop. Luca's eyes widen at the sight of the man.

Kyle St. Michael.

Shocked, Luca damn near jumps out of his seat. Every passenger on the train stops whatever they were doing and stare at him. With the exception of the former partner and friend of Luca's, who he now has the displeasure of dropping about 10 pounds of Cocaine to. He's still staring at the laptop.

Renee hops up to her feet too, and hands Luca her bag. She leans in to him and kisses him on the cheek. All a ploy for the others on the train, she uses the distraction to whisper instructions into her shocked accomplice's ear.

"Hide the coke under your shirt, I'll distract the officer."

She turns away from Luca as he grabs both bricks of the addictive white substance from the bags and stuffs them under his shirt, keeping them in place with his arm. He goes down the aisle following her, and slides into the seat beside Kyle as Renee turns the officer from his position to one where he can't see the two. Luca opens his mouth, but the customer beats him to the words.

Kyle: "Luca? What the fuck, is this a set up?"

The man pulls Luca by his shirt and stares him directly in the eyes.

"I swear I'll fucking kill you, man. What shit are you pulling?"

Ripping Kyle's hand from his shirt, Luca responds in a cold, distant tone.

"No set up, I work for Mero Duncan now man, I've got the shit."

Kyle gasps as the two bricks are slid out from under his shirt and land in his hand. He tries to say something, but nothing escapes his mouth but a confused groan.

"Don't say anything to anybody, Kyle."

Renee wraps up whatever conversation she was having with the police officer and joins Luca as he walks back to their seats. Obviously looking confused, she can't help but to ask.

"What the fuck was going on back there?"

"I know that guy. I used to work with him."

"Left on bad terms?"

"Terrible."

With that, their exchange is over and Luca rests his head against the seat.

Just a few more hours to go...

Act 6: Closing Statements

"The nonsense spewed forth this week is humorous really.

Kinwrathi claims I made idiotic statements and continues to have a war of words with the stupidest member of my team. Really, where the fuck did this twat come from? Is he trying to become the next Donathan?

What's next, will he lead a group of fucking idiots to a golden age of stupidity like his oh so apparent inspiration?

If you listen to him speak, it seems like he already has! Speaking of the Joltinen, whatever the fuck that means...

Sebastian Duke tries to sound threatening and make enemies out of everyone on the opposite side of the match from him. When will Shane just give him a muzzle so he can be a quiet little lapdog? I still stand by that sentiment, Duke. Just remember that...

NAZI claims that Ronnie Wilkins the only threat on my team. That alone speaks volumes for the type of eye Nathaniel has for seeing worth in people.

Michael James just continues on with his ramblings of how things were in his day. Fitting that the fossil can't let go of the days when he mattered. Those days have long gone by, and as you'll learn in the match, you've gone with them. Just don't quit out of embarrassment, Mikey. It'd be a shame to see such good cannon fodder go to waste not doing what they were destined to do.

Lastly, the most intelligent comments have come from Mister Mystery. That's right, the only one who made any damn sense is the peanut brained, roided out lap dog to a senile prick who runs a cult of mentally deficient wastes of space.

How fucking sad."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post