Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 08:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to kick someone's rear end!
Michael Taker Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-25-2014, 06:15 PM

After waiting for a while, Michael walked out of his changing room and made his way around the arena. Unlike his ring attire, he was wearing his black pants, Whitechapel shirt, and his combat boots. Right now, he knew that this night was going to be a night that would later involve into a long era of him taking over this business with his own means. He watched the matches, took notes of all the wrestlers. Now he was planning, pondering something that made him mutter to himself.

Before he knew it, before he had any idea of what he was doing, he found a camera man preparing for one of the upcoming shows. Walking over, he whispered into the man's ear real quick before nodding at the answer given to him. Soon, the camera man was facing him and was recording him.

"Hello everyone of XWF. My name is Michael Calaway, though many call me 'The Newtaker'. As you can tell by that name, I am the son of the legendary Undertaker. So, why am I here? Cause I have no where else to be but here. No where else would take me, but this place took me in and is allowing me to show my skills. Anyways, enough about me. So, why am I having the camera man record me? Cause I'm here to show someone, ANYONE, that I can kick their ass and show them I am a force to reckon with. Yeah, I know that I'm the good guy, the wonderful person... but right now, I'm aching for a fight. I mean, every good guy needs a way to blow off steam... so I am challenging anyone to come forth and accept my challenge... and I hope they bring one hell of a good fight with them."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
TJ Wallace Offline
Trusting gets you killed.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

11-25-2014, 06:20 PM

[Image: 6619e1982b5f9a02d25897e8d415d5a784a75433...397d91.jpg]

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Hate Post Like Post
Michael Taker Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-25-2014, 06:28 PM

"You want to go, Wallace? Trust me, I don't mind kicking someone's ass just to prove my point here... though if you're too chicken to fight me, than move aside and let someone else stop forward and I can destroy them with utter ease!"
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-25-2014, 06:31 PM

Mr. WGWF:Son, if your math skills are as finely tuned as your in ring skills, I'd think you'd better stay out of the ring for a long while. Also, Michelle McCool is not your mother.