Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 09:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where was you, Mav?
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-21-2014, 03:32 AM

After I lost to Gilmour, he got a beating that he rightfully deserved at the hands of The Corporation. There was one guy who was missing from the action, he meant to have been involved too. I'm talking about my tag-team partner, Maverick.
I thought I'd go and look for him in the backstage area. There I see him, looking rather shifty. He notices me and doesn't seem impressed.

"Mav....Where the hell was you? You were meant to involved on this too. Like we planned, remember?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-21-2014, 05:00 AM

(11-21-2014, 03:32 AM)Scully Said: After I lost to Gilmour, he got a beating that he rightfully deserved at the hands of The Corporation. There was one guy who was missing from the action, he meant to have been involved too. I'm talking about my tag-team partner, Maverick.
I thought I'd go and look for him in the backstage area. There I see him, looking rather shifty. He notices me and doesn't seem impressed.

"Mav....Where the hell was you? You were meant to involved on this too. Like we planned, remember?

"Yeaaah... change of plans. I'm no longer a part of this 'Corporation' like we planned. Sorry, but yeah."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-21-2014, 06:12 AM

"You're no longer apart of it? Silly mistake there Mav, I thought you had a brain. You have basically insulted me and The whole Corporation"
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-21-2014, 07:56 AM

Should I add your ear to my collection?
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 09:20 AM

(11-21-2014, 09:03 AM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

"Scully thought Maverick had a brain."

"Hey Azreal, how are your balls?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 09:23 AM

(11-21-2014, 06:12 AM)Scully Said: "You're no longer apart of it? Silly mistake there Mav, I thought you had a brain. You have basically insulted me and The whole Corporation"

"Oh wait, you guys are a corporation? Because when I see you guys, I think of a batch of chickens who are running around with their heads cut off. Scully, I'd thought you'd have been better and you would have beat Peter Gilly, but you lost to him, hit a woman, and had to rely on the pedophile and racist to make the save."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 09:38 AM

(11-21-2014, 09:30 AM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-21-2014, 09:20 AM)Maverick Said:
(11-21-2014, 09:03 AM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

"Scully thought Maverick had a brain."

"Hey Azreal, how are your balls?"

"Glorious. Thanks for asking."

"How's your brain, still broken? Yeah, still broken."

"You would be ignorant enough to assume my brain is broken, and yet I'm perfectly fine, talking to you."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-21-2014, 10:11 AM

the corporation will fall

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 11:59 AM

(11-21-2014, 10:12 AM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-21-2014, 09:38 AM)Maverick Said:
(11-21-2014, 09:30 AM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Glorious. Thanks for asking."

"How's your brain, still broken? Yeah, still broken."

"You would be ignorant enough to assume my brain is broken, and yet I'm perfectly fine, talking to you."

"Assume? ASSUME?????"

"Oh no, there's no assuming. Hearing you talk is what - confirms, the fact of your brain being broken. Every time you open your mouth, you add on more proof."

"If all your going to do is say my brain is broken and be a one trick pony, then how about you face me like a man? I'll let you pick the date."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-21-2014, 01:33 PM

Pedophile? Your words wound me, Maverick. I thought we were above that.
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-21-2014, 02:28 PM

Jacob walks into camera range, and watches on television the bickering that is going on. He drops his Red Hood, and looks at the camera.

"From the sky above, to the ground below, we are The Real Higher Power."

"The Real Higher Power sees all, hears all, knows all. That being said. The Real Higher Power is here to cause mayhem, disruption, and to take out anybody that is anybody, and you all don't have a say in the matter."

"Look towards the light people, because if you don't come into the light, the light will find you."

"Maverick, we hear that you have upset a lot of people. You should be aware that you need to watch your back. Any time you compete you need to watch your back. That's not a warning."

"Scully your time is coming too, faster than you think."

Jacob laughs, and puts his Red Hood back over his head. He walks away.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 02:51 PM

(11-21-2014, 02:15 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-21-2014, 11:59 AM)Maverick Said:
(11-21-2014, 10:12 AM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Assume? ASSUME?????"

"Oh no, there's no assuming. Hearing you talk is what - confirms, the fact of your brain being broken. Every time you open your mouth, you add on more proof."

"If all your going to do is say my brain is broken and be a one trick pony, then how about you face me like a man? I'll let you pick the date."

"Hey, I'm just stating the facts. Your mind is like a broken wind up toy that's also missing the turn key. However, if you'd like another loss to me, I suppose I could take the time to face you again. Does December 10th, work for you? Or will you need more time off after losing to The Senator?"

"Fine by me. And how about we add a little flair to this, hm? How about... a People's Choice match? We'll give the fans what they want to see by letting them see me kick your ass to high hell and back in a stipulation they want to see. How about that, Erebus?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 02:52 PM

(11-21-2014, 01:33 PM)Mr WGWF Said: Pedophile? Your words wound me, Maverick. I thought we were above that.

"Not my fault it's true. Besides, your petty threat to remove my ear like you did Gilmour forced me to drop to this, just like you did."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 02:56 PM

(11-21-2014, 02:28 PM)TRHP Said: Jacob walks into camera range, and watches on television the bickering that is going on. He drops his Red Hood, and looks at the camera.

"From the sky above, to the ground below, we are The Real Higher Power."

"The Real Higher Power sees all, hears all, knows all. That being said. The Real Higher Power is here to cause mayhem, disruption, and to take out anybody that is anybody, and you all don't have a say in the matter."

"Look towards the light people, because if you don't come into the light, the light will find you."

"Maverick, we hear that you have upset a lot of people. You should be aware that you need to watch your back. Any time you compete you need to watch your back. That's not a warning."

"Scully your time is coming too, faster than you think."

Jacob laughs, and puts his Red Hood back over his head. He walks away.

"Oh look, it's Red Hood guy! Hey Red Hood guy! Oh, what's that? You are a complete idiot and keep making more enemies than Peter Gilmour's rolls? Well that's too bad, since you don't know when to quit! Seriously. Compared to Azreal for being a one- trick pony, you make him look like a guy who can make you feel insignificant with dozens of things he can say off the top of his head. And seriously? Why go through the effort of coming in, taking off your hood, saying your piece, putting your hood back on, and walking away? Talk about ad nauseum."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-21-2014, 03:07 PM

(11-21-2014, 09:23 AM)Maverick Said: "Oh wait, you guys are a corporation? Because when I see you guys, I think of a batch of chickens who are running around with their heads cut off. Scully, I'd thought you'd have been better and you would have beat Peter Gilly, but you lost to him, hit a woman, and had to rely on the pedophile and racist to make the save."

"I lost to Gilly because of that cone tittied, drag queen. If she didn't motorboat my face I would have won.
You got beat by Azrael proving that you can't win big matches.
Yeah Pest and Swaggy came down to the ring because they gave me their word they would, you know like we planned. But once again, Mav you proved why everyone calls you Iceman, you lied again..."

Peter Gilmour Said:I can't ear a thing
"What was that, Gilly? I can't ear you. What did you say?
Ear thee, ear thee, Peter's ear is up for sale. Go and get ya bargain. Buy one ear and you'll get the other one free. Ain't that right, Pest?

TRHP Said:"Scully your time is coming too, faster than you think."

" The Red Riding Hoods are coming for me. Whoopty doo.
Seeing as you're leader of The Inbreds, how about you.. Yes you, Jacob face me one on one... Actually I change my mind, you would be too easy"
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 03:09 PM

(11-21-2014, 02:56 PM)Maverick Said: "Oh look, it's Red Hood guy! Hey Red Hood guy! Oh, what's that? You are a complete idiot and keep making more enemies than Peter Gilmour's rolls? Well that's too bad, since you don't know when to quit! Seriously. Compared to Azreal for being a one- trick pony, you make him look like a guy who can make you feel insignificant with dozens of things he can say off the top of his head. And seriously? Why go through the effort of coming in, taking off your hood, saying your piece, putting your hood back on, and walking away? Talk about ad nauseum."

Jacob walks back into camera range, and takes off his Red Hood. He smiles and stands there.

"Oh look Maverick doesn't like the way The Real Higher Power does things. Well too bad, Maverick. We are here to stay. In the last 48 hours I've made our presence felt. Just because you don't like the way we done it, is tough shit. If it's creates nausea for you then I've done my job."

Jacob laughs, puts his Red Hood back on, and walks away.
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 03:13 PM

(11-21-2014, 03:07 PM)Scully Said: " The Red Riding Hoods are coming for me. Whoopty doo.
Seeing as you're leader of The Inbreds, how about you.. Yes you, Jacob face me one on one... Actually I change my mind, you would be too easy"

Jacob walks back into camera range and lowers his Red Hood.

"I, Jacob, the leader of The Real Higher Power accepts your challenge. But if you changed your mind that's too bad. The light of The Real Higher Power will find you and make you suffer. So either you face me, or beware the consequences."

Jacob pulls up his Red Hood, and walks away.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 03:16 PM

(11-21-2014, 03:07 PM)Scully Said:
(11-21-2014, 09:23 AM)Maverick Said: "Oh wait, you guys are a corporation? Because when I see you guys, I think of a batch of chickens who are running around with their heads cut off. Scully, I'd thought you'd have been better and you would have beat Peter Gilly, but you lost to him, hit a woman, and had to rely on the pedophile and racist to make the save."

"I lost to Gilly because of that cone tittied, drag queen. If she didn't motorboat my face I would have won.
You got beat by Azrael proving that you can't win big matches.
Yeah Pest and Swaggy came down to the ring because they gave me their word they would, you know like we planned. But once again, Mav you proved why everyone calls you Iceman, you lied again..."

"Please, I had Erebus not once, but twice. If that referee wasn't such a blithering buffoon, I would have had a nice victory at hand. And I can't win 'the big one?' Scully, do you have proper vision? Is YOUR brain broken? Because last time I checked, I beat John Samuels and Michael McBride in a Triple Threat match, stealing the show. You only proved that you are a pussy by letting yourself get manhandled by that woman. Honestly, I could have gotten the win in ten seconds flat. Ten seconds."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 03:18 PM

(11-21-2014, 03:09 PM)TRHP Said:
(11-21-2014, 02:56 PM)Maverick Said: "Oh look, it's Red Hood guy! Hey Red Hood guy! Oh, what's that? You are a complete idiot and keep making more enemies than Peter Gilmour's rolls? Well that's too bad, since you don't know when to quit! Seriously. Compared to Azreal for being a one- trick pony, you make him look like a guy who can make you feel insignificant with dozens of things he can say off the top of his head. And seriously? Why go through the effort of coming in, taking off your hood, saying your piece, putting your hood back on, and walking away? Talk about ad nauseum."

Jacob walks back into camera range, and takes off his Red Hood. He smiles and stands there.

"Oh look Maverick doesn't like the way The Real Higher Power does things. Well too bad, Maverick. We are here to stay. In the last 48 hours I've made our presence felt. Just because you don't like the way we done it, is tough shit. If it's creates nausea for you then I've done my job."

"So your saying it's your goal to make everyone nauseous by how repetitive, boring, and just flat- out being a complete idiot? Wow. Either you need to go to a mental asylum, or cut the crap and actually be serious and not be a fucking laughing stock."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-21-2014, 03:26 PM

(11-21-2014, 03:18 PM)Maverick Said:
(11-21-2014, 03:09 PM)TRHP Said:

"So your saying it's your goal to make everyone nauseous by how repetitive, boring, and just flat- out being a complete idiot? Wow. Either you need to go to a mental asylum, or cut the crap and actually be serious and not be a fucking laughing stock."

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-21-2014, 06:45 PM

(11-21-2014, 02:52 PM)Maverick Said:
(11-21-2014, 01:33 PM)Mr some shitty fed Said: Pedophile? Your words wound me, Maverick. I thought we were above that.

"Not my fault it's true. Besides, your petty threat to remove my ear like you did Gilmour forced me to drop to this, just like you did."

I am not a pedophile. Why would you say such things? And you haven't earned the right to even look me in the eyes yet. I beat Gator, did you?
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 06:59 PM

(11-21-2014, 06:45 PM)Mr WGWF Said:
(11-21-2014, 02:52 PM)Maverick Said:
(11-21-2014, 01:33 PM)Mr some shitty fed Said: Pedophile? Your words wound me, Maverick. I thought we were above that.

I am not a pedophile. Why would you say such things? And you haven't earned the right to even look me in the eyes yet. I beat Gator, did you?

"I beat Samuels and McBride. Did you?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-21-2014, 07:25 PM

I've not fought Samuels, and yes. When I had a team match against McBride, I won. However, he's too scared to fight me one on one.
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 07:31 PM

(11-21-2014, 07:25 PM)Mr WGWF Said: I've not fought Samuels, and yes. When I had a team match against McBride, I won. However, he's too scared to fight me one on one.

"Until you have beaten Samuels and McBride in the same match, you have not earned the right to look ME in the eyes."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-21-2014, 07:35 PM

Everyone beats McBride. Everyone. Name someone you lost to, and I can beat them.
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 07:37 PM

(11-21-2014, 07:35 PM)Mr WGWF Said: Everyone beats McBride. Everyone. Name someone you lost to, and I can beat them.

Maverick's mouth quickly becomes a smirk.

"Azreal Erebus. Closest match I've had."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-22-2014, 03:26 AM

"Maverick, if you think your going to beat Samuels now, think again! The Corporation will make sure of it! You got No Chance In Hell!"
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-22-2014, 07:21 AM

(11-22-2014, 03:26 AM)Scully Said: "Maverick, if you think your going to beat Samuels now, think again! The Corporation will make sure of it! You got No Chance In Hell!"

"Eh, I've already got one group of idiots on me. I doubt two will make any more of a difference."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post