Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 09:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maverick It's Time To Step Into The Light
TRHP Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-21-2014, 10:38 PM

The scene is the room now used by The Real Higher Power.

In the middle of the room, the 6 Hooded Figures now known as The Real Higher Power stand together in a circle. They look up, they look down, they look to their right, they then look to their left, then they all look in front of them.

Suddenly from out of nowhere, in the middle of the group, appears a light that transcends from the floor to the roof. Suddenly a booming voice begins to speak.

"The time for words is over. The time for action begins. You know what to do. Our next victim is the outspoken one, Maverick.. It's time to introduce him to the light, to me, to us, to The Real Higher Power. You all know what to do."

Suddenly just like that the light disappears.

The Six Men start chanting:

"Maverick.... Maverick... Maverick... Maverick... Maverick... Maverick.,,"

The chanting then stops, and they stand there quiet.

Their leader, Jacob, the one wearing the Red Hood, walks away from the group, and walks towards the camera. He drops his Red Hood, and grabs a chair, and stands there.

"From the Sky Above, to the Ground below. We are The Real Higher Power. We are Everywhere. We are there, we are here, we are over there. We see everything, we hear everything, we know everything. We are The Real Higher Power."

Jacob then sits down.

"Maverick, as you now maybe aware, you are now on our hit list. The time for talking is over, the time for action is now. So Maverick we issuing you a challenge to accept."

"It is now up to you to accept, or we'll keep the pressure on you until you do. I"ll await your reply boy."

Jacob sits back on his chair and waits....
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-21-2014, 10:44 PM

(11-21-2014, 10:38 PM)TRHP Said: The scene is the room now used by The Real Higher Power.

In the middle of the room, the 6 Hooded Figures now known as The Real Higher Power stand together in a circle. They look up, they look down, they look to their right, they then look to their left, then they all look in front of them.

Suddenly from out of nowhere, in the middle of the group, appears a light that transcends from the floor to the roof. Suddenly a booming voice begins to speak.

"The time for words is over. The time for action begins. You know what to do. Our next victim is the outspoken one, Maverick.. It's time to introduce him to the light, to me, to us, to The Real Higher Power. You all know what to do."

Suddenly just like that the light disappears.

The Six Men start chanting:

"Maverick.... Maverick... Maverick... Maverick... Maverick... Maverick.,,"

The chanting then stops, and they stand there quiet.

Their leader, Jacob, the one wearing the Red Hood, walks away from the group, and walks towards the camera. He drops his Red Hood, and grabs a chair, and stands there.

"From the Sky Above, to the Ground below. We are The Real Higher Power. We are Everywhere. We are there, we are here, we are over there. We see everything, we hear everything, we know everything. We are The Real Higher Power."

Jacob then sits down.

"Maverick, as you now maybe aware, you are now on our hit list. The time for talking is over, the time for action is now. So Maverick we issuing you a challenge to accept."

"It is now up to you to accept, or we'll keep the pressure on you until you do. I"ll await your reply boy."

Jacob sits back on his chair and waits....

"Oh, this is precious! You expect to still be in fighting shape to face me after dealing with Frodumb, Next Level , and Spacewhore? Please, give me a break. No matter how close I was, I couldn't even defeat Spacewhore in our first encounter- a mistake that will soon be rectified. So now, how about this? December 22nd edition of Madness. Flaming Tables match. You in?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 10:49 PM

(11-21-2014, 10:44 PM)Maverick Said: "Oh, this is precious! You expect to still be in fighting shape to face me after dealing with Frodumb, Next Level , and Spacewhore? Please, give me a break. No matter how close I was, I couldn't even defeat Spacewhore in our first encounter- a mistake that will soon be rectified. So now, how about this? December 18th edition of Madness. Flaming Tables match. You in?"

Jacob smiles and laughs. He then rubs his hand together, and sits forward in his chair.

"I will accept that date Boy. I will accept that Stipulation Boy. But you still don't get it Boy. No one does. If I'm not around, my place will be taken by some one else and so on. It's called the circle of life. There will always be someone to take my place, and carry on the job of The Real Higher Power."

Jacob continues to laugh.

"You certainly are a fool Boy."

Jacob sits back still rubbing his hands together in anticipation of the match.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 10:53 PM

(11-21-2014, 10:49 PM)TRHP Said:
(11-21-2014, 10:44 PM)Maverick Said: "Oh, this is precious! You expect to still be in fighting shape to face me after dealing with Frodumb, Next Level , and Spacewhore? Please, give me a break. No matter how close I was, I couldn't even defeat Spacewhore in our first encounter- a mistake that will soon be rectified. So now, how about this? December 18th edition of Madness. Flaming Tables match. You in?"

Jacob smiles and laughs. He then rubs his hand together, and sits forward in his chair.

"I will accept that date Boy. I will accept that Stipulation Boy. But you still don't get it Boy. No one does. If I'm not around, my place will be taken by some one else and so on. It's called the circle of life. There will always be someone to take my place, and carry on the job of The Real Higher Power."

Jacob continues to laugh.

"You certainly are a fool Boy."

Jacob sits back still rubbing his hands together in anticipation of the match.

"If anything you're the fool boy. All you're doing by calling all these people out and accepting these matches is just signing not only your death warrant, but the death warrant of anyone who'll take over for you."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 10:58 PM

(11-21-2014, 10:53 PM)Maverick Said: "If anything you're the fool boy. All you're doing by calling all these people out and accepting these matches is just signing not only your death warrant, but the death warrant of anyone who'll take over for you."

Jacob sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Oh for crying out loud, you still don't get it Boy... No one gets it... The Real Higher Power is here to stay, whether it's me, or someone who takes my place. We call out whoever we need to call out... Those who take my place, will continue the job of The Real Higher Power. How many times do I need to explain myself Boy?... Get it through your idiotic thick skull.

"There will be no death warrants for us. The challenge we put out, because it's our job. Do you get it now? Or do I need to continue to explain?"

Jacob sits back.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 11:03 PM

(11-21-2014, 10:58 PM)TRHP Said:
(11-21-2014, 10:53 PM)Maverick Said: "If anything you're the fool boy. All you're doing by calling all these people out and accepting these matches is just signing not only your death warrant, but the death warrant of anyone who'll take over for you."

Jacob sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Oh for crying out loud, you still don't get it Boy... No one gets it... The Real Higher Power is here to stay, whether it's me, or someone who takes my place. We call out whoever we need to call out... Those who take my place, will continue the job of The Real Higher Power. How many times do I need to explain myself Boy?... Get it through your idiotic thick skull.

"There will be no death warrants for us. The challenge we put out, because it's our job. Do you get it now? Or do I need to continue to explain?"

Jacob sits back.

"Nope. You're going to need to continue explaining, because for the life of me, you're just too damn to have any sense plugged into your words.

"It won't matter who takes your place. I can guarantee that as soon as your replacement signs that dotted line for the contract, Frodo, Azreal, and Madison will take turns raping your replacement."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 11:11 PM

(11-21-2014, 11:03 PM)Maverick Said: "Nope. You're going to need to continue explaining, because for the life of me, you're just too damn to have any sense plugged into your words.

"It won't matter who takes your place. I can guarantee that as soon as your replacement signs that dotted line for the contract, Frodo, Azreal, and Madison will take turns raping your replacement."

Jacob laughs and laughs and laughs and just about falls off of his chair.

"That's funny Boy, real funny. You should be a Stand Up Comic. You're better at it than wrestling. Give up your day job."

"The Dwarf will not beat The Real Higher Power, Azrael will not beat The Real Higher Power, and nor will Meta. The Real Higher Power will beat Meta, The Dwarf, and Azrael, and then you Boy. It's best you get your head around that, and then move on."

Jacob sits back still laughing.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 11:18 PM

(11-21-2014, 11:11 PM)TRHP Said:
(11-21-2014, 11:03 PM)Maverick Said: "Nope. You're going to need to continue explaining, because for the life of me, you're just too damn to have any sense plugged into your words.

Jacob laughs and laughs and laughs and just about falls off of his chair.

"That's funny Boy, real funny. You should be a Stand Up Comic. You're better at it than wrestling. Give up your day job."

"The Dwarf will not beat The Real Higher Power, Azrael will not beat The Real Higher Power, and nor will Meta. The Real Higher Power will beat Meta, The Dwarf, and Azrael, and then you Boy. It's best you get your head around that, and then move on."

Jacob sits back still laughing.

"Yeah sure pal. You keep thinking that. Now then, I'm just gonna keep you out of my mind until our match, you petty, insignificant twat."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 11:22 PM

(11-21-2014, 11:18 PM)Maverick Said: "Yeah sure pal. You keep thinking that. Now then, I'm just gonna keep you out of my mind until our match, you petty, insignificant twat."

Jacob stands up.

"I guess I've done my job. The boy has had enough. See you can't even argue your way out of a paper bag, you'd die trying. So once again go focus on your comedy routine. The Real Higher Power has had enough of you for the time being."

Jacob walks away.
Hate Post Like Post