Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 07:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-22-2014, 06:40 PM

(11-22-2014, 06:27 PM)TRHP Said:
(11-22-2014, 06:14 PM)Maverick Said: "This coming from the 'man' who keeps going after big names, and keeps getting his ass handed to him repeatedly on a silver platter. Go home, why don't you?"

Jacob sits forward laughing and shaking his head.

"My dear boy, when are you going to learn. My 'ass' as you so eloquently put it, has not been handed to me because I have not been in a match as yet, so get your facts straight Boy. It won't ever happen, so just give it up, and go on that world tour with the dwarf and Scully, and be a Comedic Trio."

Jacob sits back in his chair.

"Doesn't have to be a match where you can get your ass handed to you. It can also be in ways of trash talk. Which has happened to you. Repeatedly."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light - by Maverick - 11-22-2014, 06:40 PM