Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light
TRHP Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-20-2014, 05:08 PM

The scene is the room now used by The Real Higher Power.

In the middle of the room, the 6 Hooded Figures now known as The Real Higher Power stand together in a circle. They look up, they look down, they look to their right, they then look to their left, then they all look in front of them.

Suddenly from out of nowhere, in the middle of the group, appears a light that transcends from the floor to the roof. Suddenly a booming voice begins to speak.

"The time for words is over. The time for action begins. You know what to do. Our first victim is the Dwarf, Frodo Smackins. It's time to introduce him to the light, to me, to us, to The Real Higher Power. You all know what to do."

Suddenly just like that the light disappears.

The Six Men start chanting:

"Frodo Smackins.... Frodo Smackins... Frodo Smackins... Frodo Smackins... Frodo Smackins... Frodo Smackins.,,"

The chanting then stops, and they stand there quiet.

Their leader, Jacob, the one wearing the Red Hood, walks away from the group, and walks towards the camera. He drops his Red Hood, and grabs a chair, and stands there.

"From the Sky Above, to the Ground below. We are The Real Higher Power. We are Everywhere. We are there, we are here, we are over there. We see everything, we hear everything, we know everything. We are The Real Higher Power."

Jacob then sits down.

"Frodo Smackins, as you now maybe aware, you are now on our hit list. The time for talking is over, the time for action is now. So Mr. Smackins. I hope you enjoyed being attacked outside that cage on Wednesday Warfare. That was not our doing. Our doing is coming, but it was by a group that paved our path here."

"So if you want me in a match you got it. Just name the date and the type of match you want. It is now up to you to accept, or we'll keep the pressure on you until you do. I"ll await your reply."

Jacob sits back on his chair and waits....
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-20-2014, 05:30 PM

"Warfare, tenth. Rape match. Loser gets raped."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-20-2014, 05:46 PM

can I be the special guest rapist?
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-20-2014, 05:47 PM

(11-20-2014, 05:30 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Warfare, tenth. Rape match. Loser gets raped."

Jacob sits there, stroking his chin, thinking. He smiles.

"I accept the date of the match Mr Smackins. The stipulation is not in our vocabulary, but we will allow you to add that stipulation IF you win. I don't want that Stipulation WHEN I win. Therefore I'd like to add a stipulation. WHEN I win, you'll receive a free beat down by the rest of The Real Higher Power. Is that fair enough Mr Smackins?"

Jacob sits back waiting.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-20-2014, 05:56 PM

"You won't win. So, when I win, I get to rape you? Cool beans. I accept."

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-20-2014, 06:05 PM

(11-20-2014, 05:56 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "You won't win. So, when I win, I get to rape you? Cool beans. I accept."

Jacob smirks, and sits forward.

"What you see, you see, what you hear, you hear, What you think, you think. The Real Higher Power has conditions in place to work through things like this. We are glad that you've accepted. I WILL Win, and You WILL Lose. That's a Fact."

Jacob laughs. He gets up, and places the Red Hood over his head, and walks away.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-20-2014, 06:49 PM

"Do you get off on talking like a ? Got a cock stuck in your mouths? Why don't you accept Next Level Meta's challenge? Fags."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-20-2014, 06:50 PM

(11-20-2014, 05:46 PM)john madison Said: can I be the special guest rapist?

"After I rape him, you can take a turn. Yes."

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-20-2014, 07:18 PM

(11-20-2014, 06:49 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Do you get off on talking like a ? Got a cock stuck in your mouths? Why don't you accept Next Level Meta's challenge? Fags."

Jacob walks back into camera shot, and takes down his Red Hood and sits down on the wooden chair.

"Frodo, Frodo, Frodo, stay out of business that does not involve you, you idiot. The Real Higher Power does not back down from any challenge. It's none of your business, but we've replied to the fool that is known as Next Level Meta."

"If I were you, and I'm glad that I am not, I would stick to feeling worried about what's coming next."

Jacob sits back and waits for a reply.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-20-2014, 07:21 PM

"Why should I be worried? Did you see the work Gator had to do to put me down? You're not even a twelfth the man Gator is. Which is sad, because Gator's not even half a man."

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-20-2014, 07:53 PM

(11-20-2014, 07:21 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Why should I be worried? Did you see the work Gator had to do to put me down? You're not even a twelfth the man Gator is. Which is sad, because Gator's not even half a man."

Jacob walks back into camera shot, and takes down his Red Hood.

"The Real Higher Power, isn't worried about Gator did to put you down. The Real Higher Power knew he would do the job. The Real Higher Power sees all, hears all, know all. You've just started a losing streak. One that I will be happy to keep on delivering to you."

Jacob starts laughing and sits back.
Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-21-2014, 10:06 AM

"Jacob, Jacob, Jacob... You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done. I suggest you stop pretending that your 'Higher Power' is stronger than ours. You irredeemably perverted twit. Narcissistic monotonous solitaire playing sadistic hippophilic necrophile.

What a sickly repulsive microphallus and a feculent flesh-creeping grotesque visual experience! Since you are most likely a utter fool, let me put this into words that you will understand. You look like someone tried to put out a forest fire with a screwdriver. Now lets see what else I have..."

Manson rummages through his pockets and after some hesitation, pulls out a dirty, crumpled up post it note. He zooms in on the note, reading it, before clearing his throat and begins to speak.

"Your mother jerks off pigs. She gets down on her knees and crawls through the pigpiss mud slop and snuggles up to the pig, her fingers tracing along it's belly until she finds it's cock. She begins tugging and stroking as her twat moistens, her breasts swelling and her nipples begin to stick out like erasers on a fresh #2 pencil. She grunts with satisfaction as the pig begins eagerly thrusting into her hand, her grip now tightening to maintain control of the pig's greasy corkscrew cock. She lowers her head to watch the cock work in her hand, groans with satisfaction and begins working her clit with her other muddy hand, her hips gyrating with the rhythm of the pig's thrusting. "Oh fucking jesus god yes.." she gasps. She changes positions, still maintaining control of the feverishly thrusting cock as the pig's squealing intensifies. She leans forward and with her lips almost touching the pig's ear, she whispers your name and begins to shudder. She turns her attention again to the pigs swollen member rocking in her hand. She presses it between her hand and her face, the pig thrusting it against her cheeks as she drools. With a massive grunt and a high pitched squeal, the pig's balls explode, beginning a massive shower of hot, sour pig jizz. You mother cups one hand under the fountain of steaming genetic material gathering it in her hand as the thrusting comes to an end. The pig shudders and begins to walk to the trough of slop in the corner of it's pen, but your mother tackles it to the ground. She lifts it's tail and smears the handful of pig load into the pig's own fetid butthole, turning flakes of crusty pig shit into a pigshit-pigjizz mud slop on the pigs ass. Now she tilts her head to the sky and screams your name, not once, not twice, but three times. She slams her face full force into the pig's butthole and it's wreath of shitsemen pudding, her tongue machine gun flicking the rim and then burying itself to the hilt inside the pig's hot colon. Your mother works her tongue around the inside of the pigs ass, and then as a few incoherent syllables escaped her now brown lips, spurts of female ejaculate spurt from her pulsating cunt. Exhausted, she collapses in the mud, rolls over onto her back, and lights a cigarette. She takes one long drag, looks again to the sky, and speaks your name one last time before she drifts off to sleep.
That's your mom. Your mom does that."

Throws the note on the floor, taking a bow, then walking over to where Frodo is standing.

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-21-2014, 10:08 AM

fromo u sir need help.. i'll give you 10,000 of my xbux to go see a highly liscened therapist that deals with your problem..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 11:03 AM

(11-21-2014, 09:19 AM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Does 'The Real Higher Power' also know you talk like you're slow in the head?"

"Frodo's going to beat you down and then, he'll rape you. 'The Higher Power' will watch and do nothing, I'll laugh and then you'll disappear. Never to be seen or heard from again."

"Hey Frodo, can I ref this match? I want to be in the ring while this idiot gets raped, so I can laugh at the fact that his 'Higher Power' did nothing to stop it, up close."

Jacob walks into camera range and takes down his Red Hood, he sits down on the wooden chair,

"The Real Higher Power sees all, knows all, watches all, and you Azrael Erebus did not need to get involve in our business, so if I were you, and I am not, I would stay out of our business, otherwise The Real Higher Power will take action."

Jacob smiles and sits back.
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 11:05 AM

(11-21-2014, 10:06 AM)Manson The Martyr Said: Throws the note on the floor, taking a bow, then walking over to where Frodo is standing.[/size][/font]

Jacob sits forward.

"I'm sorry Manson but did you say something? All I heard was a whole lot of shit coming out of your mouth. The Real Higher Power knows all, sees all, hears all. If you want a fight just say so."

Jacob sits back.
Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 11:43 AM

"Exactly what I thought Jacob. You are too much of a preposterously incompetent trollop and a vacuous heart-sickening cheap Internet loiterer to understand a fucking word I said. You're just using the whole 'bullshit' thing as an excuse because either you're too fucking lazy to come back at me, or you don't understand me. Let me tell you something, you egregiously obese dolt and a naive all-befouling sub-literate simple minded mental midget. You are, quite Frankly, as useful as Anne Franks drum kit.

You are blatantly copying us with your whole 'Real Higher Power' thing, it's even more boring and fucking stupid than you itself, a lamentable mistake by your parent's reckless exchange of genetic material. Your dad should of pulled out and shot you on the fucking wall. However, instead of making a stain on the wall paper of your house, he made you a stain on society. Fuck you.

I was going to be leaving the XWF soon, to go on a pilgrimage, but now I'm prolonging my stay here to watch Frodo here, kick your sorry, piteously dissolute sphincter. You are not a crusader for your fake god. You are a depraved small-minded evangelical crusader of sub-mediocrity. I will take a shit on your ashes when you die and I hope you outlive your children and I'm glad the Real Higher Power hears all, because you are clearly too fucking lazy to do it yourself."

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 01:33 PM

(11-21-2014, 11:43 AM)Manson The Martyr Said: "Exactly what I thought Jacob. You are too much of a preposterously incompetent trollop and a vacuous heart-sickening cheap Internet loiterer to understand a fucking word I said. You're just using the whole 'bullshit' thing as an excuse because either you're too fucking lazy to come back at me, or you don't understand me. Let me tell you something, you egregiously obese dolt and a naive all-befouling sub-literate simple minded mental midget. You are, quite Frankly, as useful as Anne Franks drum kit.

You are blatantly copying us with your whole 'Real Higher Power' thing, it's even more boring and fucking stupid than you itself, a lamentable mistake by your parent's reckless exchange of genetic material. Your dad should of pulled out and shot you on the fucking wall. However, instead of making a stain on the wall paper of your house, he made you a stain on society. Fuck you.

I was going to be leaving the XWF soon, to go on a pilgrimage, but now I'm prolonging my stay here to watch Frodo here, kick your sorry, piteously dissolute sphincter. You are not a crusader for your fake god. You are a depraved small-minded evangelical crusader of sub-mediocrity. I will take a shit on your ashes when you die and I hope you outlive your children and I'm glad the Real Higher Power hears all, because you are clearly too fucking lazy to do it yourself."

Jacob sits on his chair stroking his chin, smiling. He sits forward.

"Manson, you are a sociopathic pathetic know it all, who thinks big words and big syllables will gain him the upper hand. What you don't know Manson, is that The Real Higher Power, knows that your an insignificant little bug, that just needs to be squashed. So I'm calling you out. After I'm done with Frodo and the other idiot, I'll face you. So accept the challenge, or let the light of The Real Higher Power find you."

Jacob starts laughing, and sits back.
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 02:39 PM

(11-21-2014, 02:27 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "The other idiot, that's me right? Please say it's me. I really want you to 'try' and be done with me. I need this entertainment in my life."

Jacob chuckles and sits forward in his seat.

"Oh Azrael, if only if that were true. You are an idiot, but not that idiot. That idiot I was referring to was The Real Meta."

Jacob smirks.

"The Real Higher Power knows that you are one of the biggest egotistical maniacs around the XWF, and that's saying something. The Real Higher Power are not afraid of a challenge. To say that it is an honor that you have decided to make it your business to be amongst us is an understatement."

"Like Frodo, like The Real Meta, like Skully, you and them are just insignificant little bugs. Just needing to be squashed. Come into the light if you want, but the light will deal to you. As will The Real Higher Power."

Jacob laughs and sits back.
Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 02:41 PM

"As tempting as that sounds, letting this light of the so called 'Real Higher Power' find me sounds far more interesting. I mean, this light must be able to do more than you, because you're coming across as a gigantic , who cannot handle being the messenger boy for your group because you keep fucking up. You called me a sociopath as an insult. I think you just grabbed a word that sounded fancy to use against me, you fucking sickly execrable dolt. You reprehensible cantankerously-caterwauling plot-less melodrama of uneventful life.

Secondly, how does a fucking syllable qualify to be big? I think you yet again tried to sound like you were anywhere above the age of a young teenager. You know what? Considering my last verbal attack, your new nickname is Anne Frank. So Anne, these 'big words and big syllables' are actually gaining me the upper hand, considering this is a fucking argument and I am making you look like a dumbass. I would stop rocking on your chair like the little kid you are and stop being a deucedly salacious fiend and a ludicrous coma-inducing mutilation of decency too.

And if I am hurting you and this fake God's feelings, you should write it down in a diary to make you feel better. No, you should go kill yourself."

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 02:51 PM

(11-21-2014, 02:41 PM)Manson The Martyr Said: "As tempting as that sounds, letting this light of the so called 'Real Higher Power' find me sounds far more interesting. I mean, this light must be able to do more than you, because you're coming across as a gigantic , who cannot handle being the messenger boy for your group because you keep fucking up. You called me a sociopath as an insult. I think you just grabbed a word that sounded fancy to use against me, you fucking sickly execrable dolt. You reprehensible cantankerously-caterwauling plot-less melodrama of uneventful life.

Secondly, how does a fucking syllable qualify to be big? I think you yet again tried to sound like you were anywhere above the age of a young teenager. You know what? Considering my last verbal attack, your new nickname is Anne Frank. So Anne, these 'big words and big syllables' are actually gaining me the upper hand, considering this is a fucking argument and I am making you look like a dumbass. I would stop rocking on your chair like the little kid you are and stop being a deucedly salacious fiend and a ludicrous coma-inducing mutilation of decency too.

And if I am hurting you and this fake God's feelings, you should write it down in a diary to make you feel better. No, you should go kill yourself."

jacob sits forward.

"To me that sounds like you are avoiding a match with The Real Higher Power. So if that's the case who's the idiot now.

"The Real Higher Power, does not have just one god, it has many gods, and we answer to ourselves. We are not religious, we are not political, we are just fighters. We do what is needed. And what is need is to cause mayhem, and chaos."

Jacob sits back.
Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 03:04 PM

"You're the one who's giving empty threats. Show me this mystical, magical, fucking barbie, cinderella light that this Real Higher Power will cast upon me with his fairy wand. Oi...

Fuck you. Fuck your stupid group that claims they are not religious yet believe in Gods. I'm not accepting until you show me this light. Maybe you're so far behind in evolution that you have just discovered fire? Is it meant to impress me? Go shove a 5 foot gold plated lubricated horse cock up your ass you unintellectual asshole."

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 03:24 PM

(11-21-2014, 03:06 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "If Mick won't face you, face me. After you lose to Frodo and get raped; if you don't disappear, face me in a fight. You said I'm an insignificant bug that needs to be squashed. Come try and squash me. I dare you."

Jacob sits forward smiling.

"As the Leader of The Real Higher Power, I, Jacob, will be happy to face you Azrael. Again we don't back down from any one, pity the can't be said about Manson, the Idiot."

"Name your date and place. Remember I'm facing The Next Level Mata on the 3rd December, and Frodo on the 10th December. Pick any other date."

Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 03:29 PM

(11-21-2014, 03:24 PM)TRHP Said:
(11-21-2014, 03:06 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "If Mick won't face you, face me. After you lose to Frodo and get raped; if you don't disappear, face me in a fight. You said I'm an insignificant bug that needs to be squashed. Come try and squash me. I dare you."

Jacob sits forward smiling.

"As the Leader of The Real Higher Power, I, Jacob, will be happy to face you Azrael. Again we don't back down from any one, pity the can't be said about Manson, the Idiot."

"Name your date and place. Remember I'm facing The Next Level Mata on the 3rd December, and Frodo on the 10th December. Pick any other date."

"Then I definitely won't be able to face you. The pilgrimage takes at least two months. However if you can show me the light pretty soon, I'll consider your offer just in case you aren't destroyed by the time I get back and I can do it myself."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-21-2014, 03:36 PM

(11-21-2014, 10:06 AM)Manson The Martyr Said: "Jacob, Jacob, Jacob... You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done. I suggest you stop pretending that your 'Higher Power' is stronger than ours. You irredeemably perverted twit. Narcissistic monotonous solitaire playing sadistic hippophilic necrophile.

What a sickly repulsive microphallus and a feculent flesh-creeping grotesque visual experience! Since you are most likely a utter fool, let me put this into words that you will understand. You look like someone tried to put out a forest fire with a screwdriver. Now lets see what else I have..."

Manson rummages through his pockets and after some hesitation, pulls out a dirty, crumpled up post it note. He zooms in on the note, reading it, before clearing his throat and begins to speak.

"Your mother jerks off pigs. She gets down on her knees and crawls through the pigpiss mud slop and snuggles up to the pig, her fingers tracing along it's belly until she finds it's cock. She begins tugging and stroking as her twat moistens, her breasts swelling and her nipples begin to stick out like erasers on a fresh #2 pencil. She grunts with satisfaction as the pig begins eagerly thrusting into her hand, her grip now tightening to maintain control of the pig's greasy corkscrew cock. She lowers her head to watch the cock work in her hand, groans with satisfaction and begins working her clit with her other muddy hand, her hips gyrating with the rhythm of the pig's thrusting. "Oh fucking jesus god yes.." she gasps. She changes positions, still maintaining control of the feverishly thrusting cock as the pig's squealing intensifies. She leans forward and with her lips almost touching the pig's ear, she whispers your name and begins to shudder. She turns her attention again to the pigs swollen member rocking in her hand. She presses it between her hand and her face, the pig thrusting it against her cheeks as she drools. With a massive grunt and a high pitched squeal, the pig's balls explode, beginning a massive shower of hot, sour pig jizz. You mother cups one hand under the fountain of steaming genetic material gathering it in her hand as the thrusting comes to an end. The pig shudders and begins to walk to the trough of slop in the corner of it's pen, but your mother tackles it to the ground. She lifts it's tail and smears the handful of pig load into the pig's own fetid butthole, turning flakes of crusty pig shit into a pigshit-pigjizz mud slop on the pigs ass. Now she tilts her head to the sky and screams your name, not once, not twice, but three times. She slams her face full force into the pig's butthole and it's wreath of shitsemen pudding, her tongue machine gun flicking the rim and then burying itself to the hilt inside the pig's hot colon. Your mother works her tongue around the inside of the pigs ass, and then as a few incoherent syllables escaped her now brown lips, spurts of female ejaculate spurt from her pulsating cunt. Exhausted, she collapses in the mud, rolls over onto her back, and lights a cigarette. She takes one long drag, looks again to the sky, and speaks your name one last time before she drifts off to sleep.
That's your mom. Your mom does that."

Throws the note on the floor, taking a bow, then walking over to where Frodo is standing.

"Give this guy an award."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-21-2014, 04:01 PM

(11-21-2014, 03:36 PM)Maverick Said: "Give this guy an award."

Give this girl a tampon.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 04:08 PM

(11-21-2014, 04:01 PM)THEO PRYCE Said:
(11-21-2014, 03:36 PM)Maverick Said: "Give this guy an award."

Give this girl a tampon.

"Give this pedophile a prison sentence."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 04:22 PM

(11-21-2014, 04:19 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-21-2014, 04:08 PM)Maverick Said:
(11-21-2014, 04:01 PM)THEO PRYCE Said: Give this girl a tampon.

"Give this pedophile a prison sentence."

"Are you using words again without looking them up first?"

"I'm fairly sure Lila LaRoque is less than five years old."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-21-2014, 04:25 PM

Do you pay Pest in sexual favors in exchange for his jabs? You seem like the kind of guy who relishes taking a cock in the mouth.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 04:28 PM

(11-21-2014, 04:25 PM)THEO PRYCE Said: Do you pay Pest in sexual favors in exchange for his jabs? You seem like the kind of guy who relishes taking a cock in the mouth.

"Nice. You're also a coward in more ways than one. You can't face up to the truth that you're a pedophile, so you say if I asked Pest for sexual favors, the same guy who is probably your pedophila buddy."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-21-2014, 04:39 PM

Are you serious? Is this guy serious? Who let you walk away from the kiddie table in the first place? Let me clue you in a couple of things. First Lila as part of her half alien DNA has accelerated aging. Kind of like how you suffer from advanced . I'm sure you would have known the former if you had taken your face out of Pest's asshole and done some of your own research. And secondly in what world are Pest and I any kind of buddies? Or is that a fabrication as well?

Speaking of cowards way to try and call a guy out for moving the goalposts while you yourself try and employ the same tactic. So let's add idiot to useless wrestler and girl to your growing list of deficiencies.

Do yourself a favor Maverick and go worry about John Samuels, you don't want any of me.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-21-2014, 04:55 PM

The extremely kind. By the way Az, what are you doing for Thanksgiving?

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-21-2014, 05:12 PM

Having some folks over at my new place. You should come. Madison, Luca, Samuels, who knows, Sebastian might even come out of his cave and join those of us not afraid to show our faces in the daylight.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-21-2014, 05:37 PM

And this is why I'm glad that I don't have any kids...that I'm aware of anyway. See you Thursday.

Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

11-21-2014, 06:13 PM

(11-21-2014, 05:34 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Sounds good to me. I'll stop by and bring the ankle bitter. That's not me being funny either. Grey's in a weird phase of biting ankles. Usually I just toss him a hunk of meat and that occupies him until he forgets though."

"I'm starting to think the kid's part beast or something."

"I really should look into who his father was."

Can I kick it in the face? At least once? Please?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 06:18 PM

"Hey guys. Az, I think I might have a surprise for you in a little bit. A clue, it involves Iggy Azalea."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 07:07 PM

(11-21-2014, 04:39 PM)THEO PRYCE Said: Are you serious? Is this guy serious? Who let you walk away from the kiddie table in the first place? Let me clue you in a couple of things. First Lila as part of her half alien DNA has accelerated aging. Kind of like how you suffer from advanced . I'm sure you would have known the former if you had taken your face out of Pest's asshole and done some of your own research. And secondly in what world are Pest and I any kind of buddies? Or is that a fabrication as well?

Speaking of cowards way to try and call a guy out for moving the goalposts while you yourself try and employ the same tactic. So let's add idiot to useless wrestler and girl to your growing list of deficiencies.

Do yourself a favor Maverick and go worry about John Samuels, you don't want any of me.

(11-21-2014, 04:54 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Are you seriously using my daughter as your argument? Is that what's happening here? What the fuck is wrong with you, Maverick? Lila is twenty two and on top of that, she's my daughter. Theo wouldn't be breathing right now if she was as young as you think she is. What kind of sick freak are you to assume such things?"

"You two are right... Sort of. You see, while Lila may LOOK the part of a twenty- two year old, she was born two years ago. Thus, she is still a minor.

"Technicalities. Don't you love them?

"And Az, do I look like I care that Lila is your daughter? No. Go be mad at someone else, since I'm taking down Theo for his sins since this guy thinks he's Mister Perfect."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 07:39 PM

"Oh, and yes, Az, you can guest ref this shit. But, when I win, I'd like it if you'd face fuck this bitch. Deal?"

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 09:00 PM

(11-21-2014, 08:46 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-21-2014, 07:07 PM)Maverick Said:
(11-21-2014, 04:39 PM)THEO PRYCE Said: Are you serious? Is this guy serious? Who let you walk away from the kiddie table in the first place? Let me clue you in a couple of things. First Lila as part of her half alien DNA has accelerated aging. Kind of like how you suffer from advanced . I'm sure you would have known the former if you had taken your face out of Pest's asshole and done some of your own research. And secondly in what world are Pest and I any kind of buddies? Or is that a fabrication as well?

(11-21-2014, 04:54 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Are you seriously using my daughter as your argument? Is that what's happening here? What the fuck is wrong with you, Maverick? Lila is twenty two and on top of that, she's my daughter. Theo wouldn't be breathing right now if she was as young as you think she is. What kind of sick freak are you to assume such things?"

"You two are right... Sort of. You see, while Lila may LOOK the part of a twenty- two year old, she was born two years ago. Thus, she is still a minor.

"Technicalities. Don't you love them?

"And Az, do I look like I care that Lila is your daughter? No. Go be mad at someone else, since I'm taking down Theo for his sins since this guy thinks he's Mister Perfect."

"My daughter was born last year, in August. She accelerated in age and doesn't just look the part of a twenty two year old, she really is that age. She's not a minor. You're just a moron who's choosing to speak on matters that you're ignorant on."

"You are a liar about Lila not being a minor, and you also jacked off to Theo and Lila. It makes sense, seeing as how you came in on them right after they banged."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 09:22 PM

"It wasn't a Woverine. It was an Ocelot. Them bitches is hardcore. You know, we had to end up calling Swag to kill it? That shit was insane."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 09:52 PM

(11-21-2014, 09:41 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-21-2014, 09:00 PM)Maverick Said:
(11-21-2014, 08:46 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "My daughter was born last year, in August. She accelerated in age and doesn't just look the part of a twenty two year old, she really is that age. She's not a minor. You're just a moron who's choosing to speak on matters that you're ignorant on."

"You are a liar about Lila not being a minor, and you also jacked off to Theo and Lila. It makes sense, seeing as how you came in on them right after they banged."

"This is just sad. Now you're desperately trying to tell me that I'm lying about my own offspring, while admitting to sick fantasies you have about me. Hey, just because incest is a game that you and your disturbed family gets in on, doesn't mean everyone else's family works that way. You keep me and my daughter out of those demented wet dreams of yours. Or you may find yourself without the capability to think or dream about anything all."

"Hey, not my fault you lie about your offspring and jack off to them. Random question though- since you jacked off to her, can you tell me what her pussy smells like? Peppermint, perhaps?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post