Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 09:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light
TRHP Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-21-2014, 01:33 PM

(11-21-2014, 11:43 AM)Manson The Martyr Said: "Exactly what I thought Jacob. You are too much of a preposterously incompetent trollop and a vacuous heart-sickening cheap Internet loiterer to understand a fucking word I said. You're just using the whole 'bullshit' thing as an excuse because either you're too fucking lazy to come back at me, or you don't understand me. Let me tell you something, you egregiously obese dolt and a naive all-befouling sub-literate simple minded mental midget. You are, quite Frankly, as useful as Anne Franks drum kit.

You are blatantly copying us with your whole 'Real Higher Power' thing, it's even more boring and fucking stupid than you itself, a lamentable mistake by your parent's reckless exchange of genetic material. Your dad should of pulled out and shot you on the fucking wall. However, instead of making a stain on the wall paper of your house, he made you a stain on society. Fuck you.

I was going to be leaving the XWF soon, to go on a pilgrimage, but now I'm prolonging my stay here to watch Frodo here, kick your sorry, piteously dissolute sphincter. You are not a crusader for your fake god. You are a depraved small-minded evangelical crusader of sub-mediocrity. I will take a shit on your ashes when you die and I hope you outlive your children and I'm glad the Real Higher Power hears all, because you are clearly too fucking lazy to do it yourself."

Jacob sits on his chair stroking his chin, smiling. He sits forward.

"Manson, you are a sociopathic pathetic know it all, who thinks big words and big syllables will gain him the upper hand. What you don't know Manson, is that The Real Higher Power, knows that your an insignificant little bug, that just needs to be squashed. So I'm calling you out. After I'm done with Frodo and the other idiot, I'll face you. So accept the challenge, or let the light of The Real Higher Power find you."

Jacob starts laughing, and sits back.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light - by TRHP - 11-21-2014, 01:33 PM