Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-21-2014, 09:52 PM

'No, no wild animal. Unless you count Sarah when she's been on Coke. I'm saying is expect something awesome. And we're doing drugs and fucking later. Bring Luca. He can fuck Sarah."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-21-2014, 10:30 PM

(11-21-2014, 04:09 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "December 17th. Does that work for you?"

Jacob sits forward on his chair.

"December 17th does work for me. It's the date which will go down in Infamy as the great Azrael Erebus gets his ass handed to him by The Real Higher Power, after we deal to Meta, and the Dwarfe."

Jacob starts laughing.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-21-2014, 10:38 PM

(11-21-2014, 10:26 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-21-2014, 09:52 PM)Maverick Said:
(11-21-2014, 09:41 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "This is just sad. Now you're desperately trying to tell me that I'm lying about my own offspring, while admitting to sick fantasies you have about me. Hey, just because incest is a game that you and your disturbed family gets in on, doesn't mean everyone else's family works that way. You keep me and my daughter out of those demented wet dreams of yours. Or you may find yourself without the capability to think or dream about anything all."

"Hey, not my fault you lie about your offspring and jack off to them. Random question though- since you jacked off to her, can you tell me what her pussy smells like? Peppermint, perhaps?"

"So along with having a broken brain, you're into incest. Did both your parents take part in the abuse or was it just one? That is why you fantasize about the idea of a parent and a child, right? Of course it is. You're a fucking mess and this explains why. You might even turn out to be a molester yourself, if you're not one already. You sick fuck, you're the pedophile, aren't you? No wonder you went there so quickly and accused Theo. You're confessing your own secret desires in the form of false accusations. That's got to be it, cause all you're doing is stating lies and delusions and there has to be a reason why you'd do that, and keep it up this long. You're a desperate freak, clinging to a shred of demented logic that's fueled by your own warped mind. It's like watching a fish, flopping around out of water except with you, it's like the fish found itself on the sands of an endless desert. Keep flopping around like that pathetic fish, Iceman. Nothing you say will stick but sooner or later, your time will expire and considering that we have a match on the 10th, it may come a lot sooner than you think."

"BWAHAHAHA! Charming, Erebus, but no. Instead of trying to turn the tables on me and trying to say I'm a pedophile and into incest, I ask you this: What kind of father would have his daughter's boyfriend pretend to be his ex- lover if he wasn't fantasizing about fucking his daughter, his ex- lover fucking his daughter, or that threesome. Speaking of dear Theodore, what does his cock taste like? Has he ever went from Lila's pussy to your mouth?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 10:42 PM

(11-21-2014, 10:39 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Keep thinking that. It'll be more fun claiming a victory off you, if you do."

Jacob sits forward in his chair and smirks

"The Real Higher Power doesn't need to thin, we KNOW it's going to happen. I am that confident."

Jacob laughs and sits back.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 10:44 PM

"Will you stick around after getting two huge losses in a row? Because, don't bother getting Azzy's hopes up if you're just going to run away after I rape that ass, and he throat fucks you."

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 10:52 PM

(11-21-2014, 10:44 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Will you stick around after getting two huge losses in a row? Because, don't bother getting Azzy's hopes up if you're just going to run away after I rape that ass, and he throat fucks you."

Jacob sits forward smiling.

"You still don't get it Dwarf, none of you do. The Real Higher Power is here to stay, for as long as it takes. I will not fall to you Dwarf. I will not lose to Azrael either. The sooner you get that through your thick skulls the better."

Jacob laughs, and sits back.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 10:54 PM

"Mastermind thought that he could beat me. He thought he could beat my brother. He thought he could beat my clone. Mafia men thought they could beat me. Three on one advantage. And look what happened. You employ them. What does that say of you? You and your army are useless."

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 11:06 PM

(11-21-2014, 10:54 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Mastermind thought that he could beat me. He thought he could beat my brother. He thought he could beat my clone. Mafia men thought they could beat me. Three on one advantage. And look what happened. You employ them. What does that say of you? You and your army are useless."

Jacob shakes his head and sits forward.

"What does Mastermind have to do with this? He will get his soon enough, just like everyone in the XWF will, but he has no involvement with this situation. You brought his name into it, I did not... Mafia Men succumbed to you, because they weren't good enough."

"The Real Higher Power are here to take you out, because that's our job. The Real Higher Power doesn't have an army, we have followers. They will follow us. We will follow each other. I'm just the leader, for now, until someone else takes my place. When that happens, it will be destiny."

"You're the one who will be known as the useless idiotic dwarf when The Real Higher Power beats you."

Jacob sits back, and starts chuckling.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 11:09 PM

"I'm bringing up how people who were your betters tried and failed so very hard. You're less than they are. Your higher power, less than they are. I shit out things more powerful than your higher power."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 11:10 PM

(11-21-2014, 11:03 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-21-2014, 10:38 PM)Maverick Said:
(11-21-2014, 10:26 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "So along with having a broken brain, you're into incest. Did both your parents take part in the abuse or was it just one? That is why you fantasize about the idea of a parent and a child, right? Of course it is. You're a fucking mess and this explains why. You might even turn out to be a molester yourself, if you're not one already. You sick fuck, you're the pedophile, aren't you? No wonder you went there so quickly and accused Theo. You're confessing your own secret desires in the form of false accusations. That's got to be it, cause all you're doing is stating lies and delusions and there has to be a reason why you'd do that, and keep it up this long. You're a desperate freak, clinging to a shred of demented logic that's fueled by your own warped mind. It's like watching a fish, flopping around out of water except with you, it's like the fish found itself on the sands of an endless desert. Keep flopping around like that pathetic fish, Iceman. Nothing you say will stick but sooner or later, your time will expire and considering that we have a match on the 10th, it may come a lot sooner than you think."

"BWAHAHAHA! Charming, Erebus, but no. Instead of trying to turn the tables on me and trying to say I'm a pedophile and into incest, I ask you this: What kind of father would have his daughter's boyfriend pretend to be his ex- lover if he wasn't fantasizing about fucking his daughter, his ex- lover fucking his daughter, or that threesome. Speaking of dear Theodore, what does his cock taste like? Has he ever went from Lila's pussy to your mouth?"

"Still stretching to make your twisted visions a reality? I told you, it won't work. I'm not into incest like you are and my intentions don't come from the foul place yours would, if you had been in my shoes. Theo has a slight resemblance to Orion and I used that to both Lila and my advantage. My people; may they rest in peace, stopped looking at her like she was the foretold destroyer of the universe, thanks to Theo. He put to rest the prophecy and he also ended my exile from Ozuul. These are things that needed to happen, if I wanted to return home or if Lila wanted to learn about her heritage and be welcome on my planet. Things I actually needed Theo's help for and couldn't do without him, since Orion couldn't do it himself, what with being dead and all."

"Perhaps you should study every part of my history, before you run your mouth on some of it like you know all the facts. Unless you just like being wrong and proven to be a disgusting, incest loving, broken minded, freak."

"You're lying once more, Erebus. You only did it so you could taste Lila's cum on Theo's cock, and Theo's cum on Lila's twat."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 11:16 PM

(11-21-2014, 11:09 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "I'm bringing up how people who were your betters tried and failed so very hard. You're less than they are. Your higher power, less than they are. I shit out things more powerful than your higher power."

Jacob shakes his head again.

"Dwarf, The only thing that you bring up is wind. A lot of wind. You sure are a windy dwarf. You don't know anything. We aren't higher power. We are The Real Higher Power. The sooner you get that into your head the better things will be around here. And Dwarf, what kind of word is Betters. Speak well Dwarf, or don't speak at all, fool."

Jacob laughs again.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 11:19 PM

That kind

"Fucking hell. Can't even speak properly and you're trying to correct me? For real. And you're not the real higher power. You're an asylum knock off. And you're gonna get yo ass kicked. Trust me. I won't be stopped by you niggas. Not even for a second."

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 11:34 PM

(11-21-2014, 11:19 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: That kind

"Fucking hell. Can't even speak properly and you're trying to correct me? For real. And you're not the real higher power. You're an asylum knock off. And you're gonna get yo ass kicked. Trust me. I won't be stopped by you niggas. Not even for a second."

Jacob shakes his head and laughs.

"Dwarf, you are as funny as Maverick. You two should go on the road as a comedy act. I know you've been half a success in the XWF, but seriously it's time you move on."

"We are The Real Higher Power. We are no Asylum. The Asylum wouldn't know what to do as a group, so are therefore useless idiots."

"You just need to know that you will be stopped by The Real Higher Power, and I will stop you. The sooner you learn that the better. I'm done talking to you for the mean time, I mean you and Maverick just need to sort your shit out. When I want to respond to you again, I will."

Jacob gets up, and places the Red Hood over his head, and walks away.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 11:35 PM

(11-21-2014, 11:30 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-21-2014, 11:10 PM)Maverick Said:
(11-21-2014, 11:03 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Still stretching to make your twisted visions a reality? I told you, it won't work. I'm not into incest like you are and my intentions don't come from the foul place yours would, if you had been in my shoes. Theo has a slight resemblance to Orion and I used that to both Lila and my advantage. My people; may they rest in peace, stopped looking at her like she was the foretold destroyer of the universe, thanks to Theo. He put to rest the prophecy and he also ended my exile from Ozuul. These are things that needed to happen, if I wanted to return home or if Lila wanted to learn about her heritage and be welcome on my planet. Things I actually needed Theo's help for and couldn't do without him, since Orion couldn't do it himself, what with being dead and all."

"Perhaps you should study every part of my history, before you run your mouth on some of it like you know all the facts. Unless you just like being wrong and proven to be a disgusting, incest loving, broken minded, freak."

"You're lying once more, Erebus. You only did it so you could taste Lila's cum on Theo's cock, and Theo's cum on Lila's twat."

"Sick. Only you could see that happening from what I described. However, I don't suffer from your mental shortcomings and ailments, so the only lies come from you. False truths and delusions, are all you've got."

"Lap, lap, lap it up, big guy. Go on. Do it. Is this why you got so ass hurt when he chose Flynn over you?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2014, 11:37 PM

(11-21-2014, 11:34 PM)TRHP Said:
(11-21-2014, 11:19 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: That kind

Jacob shakes his head and laughs.

"Dwarf, you are as funny as Maverick. You two should go on the road as a comedy act. I know you've been half a success in the XWF, but seriously it's time you move on."

"We are The Real Higher Power. We are no Asylum. The Asylum wouldn't know what to do as a group, so are therefore useless idiots."

"You just need to know that you will be stopped by The Real Higher Power, and I will stop you. The sooner you learn that the better. I'm done talking to you for the mean time, I mean you and Maverick just need to sort your shit out. When I want to respond to you again, I will."

Jacob gets up, and places the Red Hood over his head, and walks away.

"You mean, like when we fucked the Three Kings up? After handing them a victory? Or you mean like when we destroyed Guppy so that Hysteria could get the gold? Cause you know, we totally acted as a group there."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-21-2014, 11:58 PM

(11-21-2014, 11:48 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-21-2014, 11:35 PM)Maverick Said:
(11-21-2014, 11:30 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Sick. Only you could see that happening from what I described. However, I don't suffer from your mental shortcomings and ailments, so the only lies come from you. False truths and delusions, are all you've got."

"Lap, lap, lap it up, big guy. Go on. Do it. Is this why you got so ass hurt when he chose Flynn over you?"

"You mean when I beat him for the Trios? No, I wasn't upset about that at all."

"Hey but keep getting your information wrong. It's really proving....stuff. Nothing in your favor but I think we're way past that mattering."

"Dear me Erebus. If memory serves, you cried to Lila for speaking to Theo, and claimed it was an actress. And then Luca made fun of you for crying. Did you just conveniently forget about that? Perhaps it's you who's slipping up."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-22-2014, 05:36 PM

So a little birdie told me that the feds resident dog faced bitch boy was all butthurt that I hadn't responded to everything he's said recently. The truth is Maverick I felt no need to respond to your baseless bullshit. Especially after it's been debunked by both Azrael and I. Repeatedly. Feel free to keep throwing as much shit at the wall as you can in hopes that some of it sticks while I go on doing what I do, which is be awesome. You see you failed abortion, I don't need to try and go at the big dogs in hopes of making a name for myself. I am the big dog. Now go chew on that bone you bitch.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-22-2014, 05:57 PM

Jacob walks in front of the camera, and takes off his Red Hood, and grabs a chair, and sits down.

"Maverick, Boy, When are you going to learn not to play with the big fish. They are only going to swallow you whole. You're nothing, you're useless, and you're a boy. The sooner that you realise this the better. Give up your day job."

Jacob starts laughing and sits back.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-22-2014, 06:12 PM

(11-22-2014, 05:36 PM)THEO PRYCE Said: So a little birdie told me that the feds resident dog faced bitch boy was all butthurt that I hadn't responded to everything he's said recently. The truth is Maverick I felt no need to respond to your baseless bullshit. Especially after it's been debunked by both Azrael and I. Repeatedly. Feel free to keep throwing as much shit at the wall as you can in hopes that some of it sticks while I go on doing what I do, which is be awesome. You see you failed abortion, I don't need to try and go at the big dogs in hopes of making a name for myself. I am the big dog. Now go chew on that bone you bitch.

"Cute. Now you make up your own lies to get at me. I didn't see Azreal debunk the Flynn part when I just brought up the crying to Lila and getting made fun of by Luca parts."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-22-2014, 06:14 PM

(11-22-2014, 05:57 PM)TRHP Said: Jacob walks in front of the camera, and takes off his Red Hood, and grabs a chair, and sits down.

"Maverick, Boy, When are you going to learn not to play with the big fish. They are only going to swallow you whole. You're nothing, you're useless, and you're a boy. The sooner that you realise this the better. Give up your day job."

Jacob starts laughing and sits back.

"This coming from the 'man' who keeps going after big names, and keeps getting his ass handed to him repeatedly on a silver platter. Go home, why don't you?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-22-2014, 06:27 PM

(11-22-2014, 06:14 PM)Maverick Said: "This coming from the 'man' who keeps going after big names, and keeps getting his ass handed to him repeatedly on a silver platter. Go home, why don't you?"

Jacob sits forward laughing and shaking his head.

"My dear boy, when are you going to learn. My 'ass' as you so eloquently put it, has not been handed to me because I have not been in a match as yet, so get your facts straight Boy. It won't ever happen, so just give it up, and go on that world tour with the dwarf and Scully, and be a Comedic Trio."

Jacob sits back in his chair.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-22-2014, 06:40 PM

(11-22-2014, 06:27 PM)TRHP Said:
(11-22-2014, 06:14 PM)Maverick Said: "This coming from the 'man' who keeps going after big names, and keeps getting his ass handed to him repeatedly on a silver platter. Go home, why don't you?"

Jacob sits forward laughing and shaking his head.

"My dear boy, when are you going to learn. My 'ass' as you so eloquently put it, has not been handed to me because I have not been in a match as yet, so get your facts straight Boy. It won't ever happen, so just give it up, and go on that world tour with the dwarf and Scully, and be a Comedic Trio."

Jacob sits back in his chair.

"Doesn't have to be a match where you can get your ass handed to you. It can also be in ways of trash talk. Which has happened to you. Repeatedly."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-22-2014, 06:41 PM

(11-22-2014, 06:12 PM)Maverick Said:
(11-22-2014, 05:36 PM)THEO PRYCE Said: So a little birdie told me that the feds resident dog faced bitch boy was all butthurt that I hadn't responded to everything he's said recently. The truth is Maverick I felt no need to respond to your baseless bullshit. Especially after it's been debunked by both Azrael and I. Repeatedly. Feel free to keep throwing as much shit at the wall as you can in hopes that some of it sticks while I go on doing what I do, which is be awesome. You see you failed abortion, I don't need to try and go at the big dogs in hopes of making a name for myself. I am the big dog. Now go chew on that bone you bitch.

"Cute. Now you make up your own lies to get at me. I didn't see Azreal debunk the Flynn part when I just brought up the crying to Lila and getting made fun of by Luca parts."

Holy shit, this asshole is wandering into Peter Gilmour levels of stupidity now. After all I said that's what you come back at me with? I'm going to enjoy watching Az throw your words back in your face. Again. And again. And again because you can't seem to learn to just keep your mouth shut. But hey by all means, keep standing in front of a firing squad if that's your thing. Now, I'm going to grab a drink and wait for Azrael to come back here and make you look like the ignorant bitch that you are.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-22-2014, 06:51 PM

(11-22-2014, 06:40 PM)Maverick Said: "Doesn't have to be a match where you can get your ass handed to you. It can also be in ways of trash talk. Which has happened to you. Repeatedly."

Jacob smirks and sits forward.

"Maybe that's the game plan Boy, to lead you into the false sense of security. The more trash talk that people do, the less effective in the ring they'll be when they meet me, and the rest of The Real Higher Power. Now why don't you do all of us a favor and go back to the little boy's paddling pool, because the big fish are tired of swimming with you."

Jacob yawns, and sits back.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-22-2014, 07:01 PM

(11-22-2014, 06:51 PM)TRHP Said:
(11-22-2014, 06:40 PM)Maverick Said: "Doesn't have to be a match where you can get your ass handed to you. It can also be in ways of trash talk. Which has happened to you. Repeatedly."

Jacob smirks and sits forward.

"Maybe that's the game plan Boy, to lead you into the false sense of security. The more trash talk that people do, the less effective in the ring they'll be when they meet me, and the rest of The Real Higher Power. Now why don't you do all of us a favor and go back to the little boy's paddling pool, because the big fish are tired of swimming with you."

Jacob yawns, and sits back.

"You remind me of when I was younger, and had first debuted here in the XWF. So reckless.. so naive, headstrong. Like you. Only, you're more of a complete and utter idiot. If you think you're a big fish, then try again, because the shark here will eat you for lunch."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-22-2014, 08:13 PM

(11-22-2014, 07:01 PM)Maverick Said: "You remind me of when I was younger, and had first debuted here in the XWF. So reckless.. so naive, headstrong. Like you. Only, you're more of a complete and utter idiot. If you think you're a big fish, then try again, because the shark here will eat you for lunch."

Jacob sits forward and starts laughing, and continues laughing, and then can't stop laughing. He starts clapping his hands.

"There, that is why you should join the Dwarf on the road as comedians, because you are forever funny Boy. You thinking that you are a shark, and that you'll eat me for lunch."

Jacob laughs again, and can't stop.

"You're no shark, you're an insignificant little gold fish in the big pond, get use to it boy."

Jacob sits back trying to wipe the tears from his eyes.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-22-2014, 10:05 PM

(11-22-2014, 09:53 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-21-2014, 11:58 PM)Maverick Said:
(11-21-2014, 11:48 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "You mean when I beat him for the Trios? No, I wasn't upset about that at all."

"Hey but keep getting your information wrong. It's really proving....stuff. Nothing in your favor but I think we're way past that mattering."

"Dear me Erebus. If memory serves, you cried to Lila for speaking to Theo, and claimed it was an actress. And then Luca made fun of you for crying. Did you just conveniently forget about that? Perhaps it's you who's slipping up."

"And yet, video evidence proves otherwise."

"I may have confronted Theo for trying to pull a fast one by hiring an actress to play my daughter in order to pass off some false information, but Lila confirmed that happened."

"As for the Flynn stuff, I wasn't upset Theo picked him because I chose to be on Eli and Dim's team. I wanted to prove that I could lead them to victory. Which I did and I knew I would. Much like I knew I could beat you."

"How are you getting all of this so wrong? Did you even look into what happened? The proof is available on video and yet, you still keep getting things wrong."

"And yet, my own video evidence proves otherwise. Luca ripped into you on one of his promos about how you were being a little bitch. Check it out:

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=12625

"So now, Erebus, care to admit this one?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

11-22-2014, 10:08 PM

I better be getting some goddamn royalties for this shit. Fork over the cash Maverick, you fucking bum.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-22-2014, 10:11 PM

(11-22-2014, 10:08 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said: I better be getting some goddamn royalties for this shit. Fork over the cash Maverick, you fucking bum.

"Fine. 200 xbux and an extra hundred if I use any of your promos again."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Iris Oppenheimer Offline
You'll dance to anything!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-22-2014, 10:30 PM

Guys, guys! Can't we all just get along?

7-3-0
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

11-22-2014, 10:36 PM

(11-22-2014, 10:27 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-22-2014, 10:05 PM)Maverick Said:
(11-22-2014, 09:53 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "And yet, video evidence proves otherwise."

"I may have confronted Theo for trying to pull a fast one by hiring an actress to play my daughter in order to pass off some false information, but Lila confirmed that happened."

"As for the Flynn stuff, I wasn't upset Theo picked him because I chose to be on Eli and Dim's team. I wanted to prove that I could lead them to victory. Which I did and I knew I would. Much like I knew I could beat you."

"How are you getting all of this so wrong? Did you even look into what happened? The proof is available on video and yet, you still keep getting things wrong."

"And yet, my own video evidence proves otherwise. Luca ripped into you on one of his promos about how you were being a little bitch. Check it out:

"Did you only watch Luca's promo and stop there, because his words failed to do anything, other than serve as entertainment. Heck, he even admits that I was right about Theo hiring an actress. Proving my claims to be correct. Which really sounds like an epic fail on his part there. Even if he was calling me a bitch, he really messed up. I mean, throwing his own man under the bus like that, by admitting what Theo did. Now that, sounds like the real bitch move, if you ask me. So yes, I admit this happened and I enjoyed every minute of it."

"Thanks for reminding me, I'll have to bring it up to Luca later and make him buy another round in honor of his failure."

Doesn't matter got paid. You of all people should know I have no convictions when it comes to not throwing people under the bus figuratively or literally. And yes, I am implying I filmed promos solely for them to be used by Maverick and so I'd get paid. Bitch I'm a fucking genius like that.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-22-2014, 11:02 PM

(11-22-2014, 10:27 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-22-2014, 10:05 PM)Maverick Said:
(11-22-2014, 09:53 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "And yet, video evidence proves otherwise."

"Did you only watch Luca's promo and stop there, because his words failed to do anything, other than serve as entertainment. Heck, he even admits that I was right about Theo hiring an actress. Proving my claims to be correct. Which really sounds like an epic fail on his part there. Even if he was calling me a bitch, he really messed up. I mean, throwing his own man under the bus like that, by admitting what Theo did. Now that, sounds like the real bitch move, if you ask me. So yes, I admit this happened and I enjoyed every minute of it."

"Thanks for reminding me, I'll have to bring it up to Luca later and make him buy another round in honor of his failure."

"Though you agreed with me, it still does not change the fact that you are a giant space whore. I mean, why do you keep hanging out with the guy who fucked your daughter? ... Unless you still want to taste Theo's cock?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-22-2014, 11:35 PM

(11-22-2014, 11:18 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-22-2014, 11:02 PM)Maverick Said:
(11-22-2014, 10:27 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Did you only watch Luca's promo and stop there, because his words failed to do anything, other than serve as entertainment. Heck, he even admits that I was right about Theo hiring an actress. Proving my claims to be correct. Which really sounds like an epic fail on his part there. Even if he was calling me a bitch, he really messed up. I mean, throwing his own man under the bus like that, by admitting what Theo did. Now that, sounds like the real bitch move, if you ask me. So yes, I admit this happened and I enjoyed every minute of it."

"Though you agreed with me, it still does not change the fact that you are a giant space whore. I mean, why do you keep hanging out with the guy who fucked your daughter? ... Unless you still want to taste Theo's cock?"

"Because Theo and I were friends before he dated my daughter."

"Just because I like sex and enjoy every aspect of it, doesn't mean I'm desperate. I can have whoever I want, whenever I want. I have no need to go after Theo, nor do I care to."

"Uh- huh. Keep telling yourself that Spacewhore. I'm sure you two get down to whatever homoerotic things you do in your basement, no matter what you tell me."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Iris Oppenheimer Offline
You'll dance to anything!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-22-2014, 11:40 PM

Seriously! Are the insults really necessary?

7-3-0
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-22-2014, 11:46 PM

(11-22-2014, 11:40 PM)Iris Oppenheimer Said: Seriously! Are the insults really necessary?

"Yes. Yes they are."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-23-2014, 12:01 AM

(11-22-2014, 11:54 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-22-2014, 11:35 PM)Maverick Said:
(11-22-2014, 11:18 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Because Theo and I were friends before he dated my daughter."

"Just because I like sex and enjoy every aspect of it, doesn't mean I'm desperate. I can have whoever I want, whenever I want. I have no need to go after Theo, nor do I care to."

"Uh- huh. Keep telling yourself that Spacewhore. I'm sure you two get down to whatever homoerotic things you do in your basement, no matter what you tell me."

"When did I get a basement? I live in a penthouse apartment that's shaped like a clocktower."

"I don't need to lie about who I have sex with or hide what I do. I'm a whore. I like sex and have, had a lot of it. I'm 1403 years old and I've breached many different realities and traveled all over space and time. Of course I'm a whore! That's no secret. It's apparently got you all hot and bothered about my exploits though. That's why you're so relentless in your pursuit of what I've done and keep fantasizing about me."

"Basement. Penthouse. Doesn't matter where, but it matters what.

"And I fantasize about you? Excuse me while I summon my inner Frodo. lolnope.

"The reason why you would try to hide it, is how would Lila react if she finds out her father and the same guy she got fucked by were banging, hmm? I doubt it'll be the happiest moment in her life. Wouldn't you agree, Spacewhore?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-23-2014, 12:13 AM

Jacob walks back into the camera area, and takes down his Red Hood.

"Boy, I thought I told you not to swim with the Big Fish, and that you should always go and swim in the little boys pool. So stop trying to think you can beat the Azrael Erebus. You just not in the league."

He lifts up his Red Hood and walks away.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-23-2014, 12:18 AM

(11-23-2014, 12:13 AM)TRHP Said: Jacob walks back into the camera area, and takes down his Red Hood.

"Boy, I thought I told you not to swim with the Big Fish, and that you should always go and swim in the little boys pool. So stop trying to think you can beat the Azrael Erebus. You just not in the league."

He lifts up his Red Hood and walks away.

"Mind your own goddamn business you cock sucking . You have enough problems of your own. I'm really tempted to just move our match to the December 1st edition of Madness, since you just won't shut up. You're worse than Frodo."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-23-2014, 12:20 AM

(11-23-2014, 12:18 AM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-23-2014, 12:01 AM)Maverick Said:
(11-22-2014, 11:54 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "When did I get a basement? I live in a penthouse apartment that's shaped like a clocktower."

"I don't need to lie about who I have sex with or hide what I do. I'm a whore. I like sex and have, had a lot of it. I'm 1403 years old and I've breached many different realities and traveled all over space and time. Of course I'm a whore! That's no secret. It's apparently got you all hot and bothered about my exploits though. That's why you're so relentless in your pursuit of what I've done and keep fantasizing about me."

"Basement. Penthouse. Doesn't matter where, but it matters what.

"And I fantasize about you? Excuse me while I summon my inner Frodo. lolnope.

"The reason why you would try to hide it, is how would Lila react if she finds out her father and the same guy she got fucked by were banging, hmm? I doubt it'll be the happiest moment in her life. Wouldn't you agree, Spacewhore?"

"You know, you conjure up a lot of descriptive sexual situations with me in them, for someone who isn't fantasizing about me."

"Over reactive imagination. It happens, given the people I've employed for henchmen. They can go into rather... vulgar situations at times."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-23-2014, 02:43 AM

(11-23-2014, 12:18 AM)Maverick Said: "Mind your own goddamn business you cock sucking . You have enough problems of your own. I'm really tempted to just move our match to the December 1st edition of Madness, since you just won't shut up. You're worse than Frodo."

Jacob walks back into camera range holding a violin. He drops his Red Hood.

"Everyone's business is the business of The Real Higher Power, have you not learnt that by now Boy? Too bad that you want to move the match to December 1st, unfortunately I am too busy to attend. You'll have to wait until our set meeting, Boy. I'm glad that you think I talk too much, it just goes to show that you are failing to keep up with the situation, and that you are very, very weak."

Jacob laughs and starts playing the violin.

"I hope you are brainy enough to understand the meaning of me playing the Violin Boy. But in case you don't, I'll spell it out."

"I. D.O. N.O.T. C.A.R.E. W.H.A.T. Y..O.U. T.H.I.N.K. B.O.Y."

Jacob stops playing and lifts his Red Hood, and walks away playing the violin again.
Hate Post Like Post