Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 07:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swann Song.
Xavier Swann Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

11-24-2014, 09:37 PM

As the black screen bursts into color, we see Xavier Swann standing there, staring off to the left of the shot. His blonde-tipped hair is immaculately styled, popping against the charcoal color of the fitted Armani suit that is tightly wrapped around his figure. He turns slowly to face the camera, brandishing a cocky smile that shows off his pearly-whites in contrast to the light stubble which occupies his jaw-line.

Xavier Swann: "Welcome, to the dawning of a new era in the XWF. For those of you who know me, which you all should.. you're welcome. For those of you who don't know me, allow me to introduce myself. I, am the "Reflection of Perfection", Xavier Swann. I'm here to inject a little bit of excitement and worth into your otherwise boring and mundane lives. There's not a man on this planet who can do what I do, because there's not a man alive who can be defined only as pure perfection. The only question is, who will be the first? Which man will seize the opportunity that I am laying before him? I offer you all the chance, an open invitation if you will, to do something with your worthless careers. I am offering you an opportunity to be remembered, long after you are gone, as the man who started it all.. who was the first of many. Put your name up in lights, step into the ring with the 'Reflection of Perfection', and I promise you that your Swann Song will be utterly... perfect."

[Image: swann.png]
Credit to my good buddy Justin Sane for the banner.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-24-2014, 10:19 PM

Jacob, the leader of The Real Higher Power, walks into camera shot, and drops his Red Hood. He starts clapping.

"I must say that is a great introduction, but I must say your perfection won't get you very far, with The Real Higher Power. You'll be a target should you continue."

Jacob laughs, pulls up his Red Hood, and walks away.
Hate Post Like Post
Xavier Swann Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-25-2014, 12:16 AM

Xavier Swann: "You're damn right it was a great introduction, kiddo. As far as you are concerned, you might choose your words more carefully the next time you address yours truly. A "target"? Xavier Swann is nobodies target. I, am the hunter. Don't you forget it. Now take your Harry Potter dress-up kit and get out of my sight, unless you want to be the first. I am done wasting my breath on you."

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-25-2014, 01:01 AM

(11-25-2014, 12:16 AM)Xavier Swann Said: Xavier Swan: "You're damn right it was a great introduction, kiddo. As far as you are concerned, you might choose your words more carefully the next time you address yours truly. A "target"? Xavier Swann is nobodies target. I, am the hunter. Don't you forget it. Now take your Harry Potter dress-up kit and get out of my sight, unless you want to be the first. I am done wasting my breath on you."

Jacob walks back into camera range holding a wooden chair. He is laughing. He places the wooden chair down in front of the camera, and drops his Red Hood. He sits down on the chair.

"You're a laugh a minute comedy act there Swanny. You should join the Dwarf Frodo, the boy Maverick and the Skully on their Comedic World Tour, because that's all YOU are. A joke. I am Jacob, and I am the leader of The Real Higher Power. I do not have to choose my words carefully, because I will say whatever I want."

"Yes, you are a target. You're not the hunter, you're the prey, the victim. And that's all you have to know, so Swanny, either you pack your bags now, or The Real Higher Power, will come after you faster than you think. The choice is yours."

Jacob sits back on the chair, and starts tapping with his feet.
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-25-2014, 01:18 AM

Jacob keeps tapping his foot on the ground, when there is a sudden beep. He put his hand in his pocket, and takes out a phone. He looks at it and smiles. He looks back at the camera.

"The Real Higher Power sees all, knows all, hears all. Did I scare you off already Swanny Boy?"

Jacob laughs, puts the phone back in his pocket, gets up, puts the Red Hood back on his head, and walks away.
Hate Post Like Post
Xavier Swann Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-25-2014, 01:26 AM

Swann chuckles as his throws his head back, clearly amused by the words of "The Real Higher Power". He looks back into the camera, a cocky smirk brandished across his face.

Xavier Swann: "I think you've had a little too much polyjuice potion today, Harry. It's obvious to me that you're not thinking straight. I mean good god man, how many of you shaft-jockeys are going to run around here claiming to be, or have, a higher power? Did I miss something? Is there an SMS competition going on? Some kind of "Higher Power Idol"? I must have missed the memo, but it's cute. Really, it is. Why don't you show me just how much of a victim I am? Name your terms, oh Higher Power."

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-25-2014, 01:36 AM

(11-25-2014, 01:26 AM)Xavier Swann Said: Swann chuckles as his throws his head back, clearly amused by the words of "The Real Higher Power". He looks back into the camera, a cocky smirk brandished across his face.

Xavier Swann: "I think you've had a little too much polyjuice potion today, Harry. It's obvious to me that you're not thinking straight. I mean good god man, how many of you shaft-jockeys are going to run around here claiming to be, or have, a higher power? Did I miss something? Is there an SMS competition going on? Some kind of "Higher Power Idol"? I must have missed the memo, but it's cute. Really, it is. Why don't you show me just how much of a victim I am? Name your terms, oh Higher Power."

Jacob walks back into camera shot, and drops his Red Hood. He stands by the chair.

"Show you? Oh I'll show you. It won't be anytime this year though, as I've already busy trying to rid the XWF of idiots like yourself. I will be in touch though. You can be guaranteed of that. Early January though mark that down. If you make it that long."

Jacob puts his Red Hood back on, and walks away.
Hate Post Like Post
Xavier Swann Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-25-2014, 01:52 AM

Xavier rolls his eyes and clicks his tongue. He shakes his head before exasperatedly responding to Jacob.

Xavier Swann: "So, let me get this straight, Harry. You come out and take your hood on and off a few thousand times, wave your wand around and vomit a bunch of garbage.. and then run back to Hogwarts and the safety of Dumbledore's waiting arms with your tail between your legs? Do me a favor kiddo, stay out of my business. It no longer concerns you, and it never will. Long before a new year graces us, you will understand that I am in a league of my own, and that my time shall not be wasted on pathetic, insignificant "talent" like yourself. Unfortunately for you, when your time in the XWF is done, you will fade into insignificance like everybody else. Shame, you could have actually been remembered for something. Now, is there anyone in that damn locker room with a set big enough to take on the Sultan of Style?"

Hate Post Like Post
Jet Frost Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-26-2014, 02:33 PM

"Ah, seems like Maverick rip- off gimmicks are the way to go these days, since he started that whole 'Perfection' gimmick and what not. If you want to get a taste of my Frozen finishing maneuver, I'll be more than glad to give it to you. Lets say... December 10th edition of Warfare, X- treme Rules style. Hm?"
Hate Post Like Post
Iris Oppenheimer Offline
You'll dance to anything!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-26-2014, 02:50 PM

(11-26-2014, 02:33 PM)Jet Frost Said: "Ah, seems like Maverick rip- off gimmicks are the way to go these days, since he started that whole 'Perfection' gimmick and what not. If you want to get a taste of my Frozen finishing maneuver, I'll be more than glad to give it to you. Lets say... December 10th edition of Warfare, X- treme Rules style. Hm?"

I'm sorry, but are you saying that Maverick was the first person ever to claim to be perfection? I don't mean to be rude, but I do seriously doubt that's true so calling someone a rip-off is really uncalled for.

7-3-0
Hate Post Like Post
Jet Frost Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-26-2014, 02:54 PM

(11-26-2014, 02:50 PM)Iris Oppenheimer Said:
(11-26-2014, 02:33 PM)Jet Frost Said: "Ah, seems like Maverick rip- off gimmicks are the way to go these days, since he started that whole 'Perfection' gimmick and what not. If you want to get a taste of my Frozen finishing maneuver, I'll be more than glad to give it to you. Lets say... December 10th edition of Warfare, X- treme Rules style. Hm?"

I'm sorry, but are you saying that Maverick was the first person ever to claim to be perfection? I don't mean to be rude, but I do seriously doubt that's true so calling someone a rip-off is really uncalled for.

"I never said Maverick was the first one to claim he was perfect. No, not at all. I merely said he was the first one- that I can remember, anyway- to use that as his gimmick. And when I face Swann, I'll show that's all it is- a gimmick, when I hit Blizzard on him, followed by Frozen."
Hate Post Like Post
Iris Oppenheimer Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

11-26-2014, 03:48 PM

(11-26-2014, 02:54 PM)Jet Frost Said:
(11-26-2014, 02:50 PM)Iris Oppenheimer Said:

"I never said Maverick was the first one to claim he was perfect. No, not at all. I merely said he was the first one- that I can remember, anyway- to use that as his gimmick. And when I face Swann, I'll show that's all it is- a gimmick, when I hit Blizzard on him, followed by Frozen."

Well, there was Mr. Perfect, for one example. Sure, it was quite a long time ago but still. To call Xavier Swann a rip-off of Maverick is to call Maverick a rip-off of Mr. Perfect. There simply isn't any proof so the insult is very much uncalled for. Though that implies that insults are okay in other situations, which is surely not the case.

7-3-0
Hate Post Like Post
Jet Frost Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-26-2014, 04:54 PM

(11-26-2014, 03:48 PM)Iris Oppenheimer Said:
(11-26-2014, 02:54 PM)Jet Frost Said:
(11-26-2014, 02:50 PM)Iris Oppenheimer Said: I'm sorry, but are you saying that Maverick was the first person ever to claim to be perfection? I don't mean to be rude, but I do seriously doubt that's true so calling someone a rip-off is really uncalled for.

Well, there was Mr. Perfect, for one example. Sure, it was quite a long time ago but still. To call Xavier Swann a rip-off of Maverick is to call Maverick a rip-off of Mr. Perfect. There simply isn't any proof so the insult is very much uncalled for. Though that implies that insults are okay in other situations, which is surely not the case.

"Okay. Maverick was the first one in the XWF to use the 'Perfection' gimmick. The closest one was Mr. Radio, who proclaimed himself to be the 'Best in the Multiverse.' But that's more of a CM Punk/ Chris Jericho rip- off."
Hate Post Like Post
Xavier Swann Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-26-2014, 07:49 PM

Xavier Swann: "Jack Frost, the only thing chilling about you is how bad you are on the microphone. Allow me to let you in on a little secret, shaft-jockey! I don't claim to be perfection.. I know I am. You wanna come out here and start running your mouth about me being a Maverick wannabe? Well, there's a couple of problems with that. First of all, I don't even know who the hell this "Maverick" person is supposed to be, let alone why he is walking around stealing my thunder.. which he will will naturally answer for, in due course. The other problem is that these accusation are coming from a guy, who couldn't be more cliche if he tried. I mean, you look like Sub Zero and your finishing maneuvers sound like feature tracks off the next Disney soundtrack! So let me make this real simple for you, Mortal Disney, I will allow you to accept my invitation. I'll see you on the 10th.

Oh, and Iris? I can't pronounce that un-godly last name, but thank you, sweetheart. In future, don't waste your time on people like my good pal Mortal Disney over here. He's got less cells in his brain than he does fingers on his hands."

Hate Post Like Post
Jet Frost Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-26-2014, 07:57 PM

(11-26-2014, 07:49 PM)Xavier Swann Said: Xavier Swann: "Jack Frost, the only thing chilling about you is how bad you are on the microphone. Allow me to let you in on a little secret, shaft-jockey! I don't claim to be perfection.. I know I am. You wanna come out here and start running your mouth about me being a Maverick wannabe? Well, there's a couple of problems with that. First of all, I don't even know who the hell this "Maverick" person is supposed to be, let alone why he is walking around stealing my thunder.. which he will will naturally answer for, in due course. The other problem is that these accusation are coming from a guy, who couldn't be more cliche if he tried. I mean, you look like Sub Zero and your finishing maneuvers sound like feature tracks off the next Disney soundtrack! So let me make this real simple for you, Mortal Disney, I will allow you to accept my invitation. I'll see you on the 10th.

Oh, and Iris? I can't pronounce that un-godly last name, but thank you, sweetheart. In future, don't waste your time on people like my good pal Mortal Disney over here. He's got less cells in his brain than he does fingers on his hands."

"Oh trust me, Maverick claims he's 'perfect' and all that merry jolly stuff, but he's been proven wrong more times than you have insults. As for your Sub- Zero comment, I think you're colorblind man. Whereas last time I checked, Sub- Zero is pasty and pale- skinned, on the other hand, Swagmire has pointed out in the past I'm a Negro, not to mention I've been mistaken for Jamaican more times than you can probably count. And don't try sweet- talking Iris, since apparently she gets turned off by insults, and you've been insulting more people than Loverboy ducking Frodo's challenges before Loverboy finally accepted Frodo's challenge for Maverick's upcoming Christmas Shove- It. Learn your facts, scrub."
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-26-2014, 08:01 PM

Mr. WGWF:I like you, Swann. Your name is stupid, but I like you. Almost as much I'd like Iris if she was about 5 years younger. A fact I was willing to overlook in her case because she does look so young, and tasty. Anyway, I like you Swann. Your name is one of the worst I've ever heard, but you seem like a nice guy. Stay out of my way, unless you're helping me and we'll get along just fine.

Mr. WGWF:Oh, and Vinnie Lane was talking badly about you. Go take care of him.
Jet Frost Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-26-2014, 08:06 PM

(11-26-2014, 08:01 PM)Mr WGWF Said: Mr. WGWF:I like you, Swann. Your name is stupid, but I like you. Almost as much I'd like Iris if she was about 5 years younger. A fact I was willing to overlook in her case because she does look so young, and tasty. Anyway, I like you Swann. Your name is one of the worst I've ever heard, but you seem like a nice guy. Stay out of my way, unless you're helping me and we'll get along just fine.

Mr. WGWF:Oh, and Vinnie Lane was talking badly about you. Go take care of him.

"Considering the fact you are an admitted Ephebophile, your opinion and who you like means jack shit."
Hate Post Like Post
Xavier Swann Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-26-2014, 08:42 PM

Xavier Swann: "Listen up, Frosty. I really couldn't give a rats ass if you're black, white, purple, orange or 50 Shades of Grey! The fact of the matter is, for some reason that I honestly can't fathom, you have opted in for career suicide. You see, Walt Zero.. I can call you that, right? ..the thing you will come to understand is that I don't make empty promises, nor do my threats fail to be delivered upon. I am everything I claim to be and when you step into the ring with yours truly, it will be as close to perfection as your pathetic existence could ever be. And now to you, Pest. You, like me, are everything you claim to be. Your name says it all. Though clearly you are joking about my name, which simply oozes charismatic flair and rolls off the tongue better than a load shot into the back of Bree Olsen's throat, I like the way you handle your business.. less the teenage girls, mind you, but to each man his own packet of pork rinds. I daresay we will be seeing each other very soon."

Hate Post Like Post
Iris Oppenheimer Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

11-27-2014, 07:18 PM

(11-26-2014, 07:49 PM)Xavier Swann Said: Xavier Swann: "Oh, and Iris? I can't pronounce that un-godly last name, but thank you, sweetheart."

Oh, well it isn't that hard to pronounce I don't think. Then again it is my name and if I were still having trouble pronouncing it at nineteen there might be some problems. In the future though, it's pronounced Aw-Pen-High-Mer. Oppenheimer. See? Not so hard, right?

7-3-0
Hate Post Like Post
Xavier Swann Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-27-2014, 08:01 PM

(11-27-2014, 07:18 PM)Iris Oppenheimer Said: Oh, well it isn't that hard to pronounce I don't think. Then again it is my name and if I were still having trouble pronouncing it at nineteen there might be some problems. In the future though, it's pronounced Aw-Pen-High-Mer. Oppenheimer. See? Not so hard, right?

Xavier Swann: "Well that all depends if we are still talking about your name, princess."

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-27-2014, 08:39 PM

Mr WGWF:Shame she's so old. Listen, Swann, your name really is stupid. But so is Iris', that's fine. We're still gonna be real good friends. Did you talk to Lane about him calling you a ? He also said he wants to tickle your balls with his tongue while you talk all girly to him.
Xavier Swann Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-27-2014, 10:38 PM

(11-27-2014, 08:39 PM)Mr WGWF Said: Mr WGWF:Shame she's so old. Listen, Swann, your name really is stupid. But so is Iris', that's fine. We're still gonna be real good friends. Did you talk to Lane about him calling you a ? He also said he wants to tickle your balls with his tongue while you talk all girly to him.

Xavier Swann: "Listen up, Aeriel Castro. My name is stupid? MY name? Good god man, have you seen that shaft-jockey walking around calling himself Justin Sane? Really though, Pest, it is irrelevant.. and I don't care what some leotard-wearing Justin Hawkins wannabe has to say about me. As far as I'm concerned, there is only one mans opinion that matters around here.. Mine! I, am the ruler of the universe.. Not Vincent Lame."

Hate Post Like Post